Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

6 minutes ago, sueeila said:

actually i'm waiting for the sequel of divine fury movie because of what have been said by the director and what happened at the end of the movie :ph34r:

I doubt it will happen due to movie underperforming on box office :criesariver:

• Sad 4

11 hours ago, cindaga said:

OMOO i really love Park Hyun Tae.. ♥ 

Baby Seo Jun in the house, his range of expressions even in early dramas amazing … :hooray2:

That’ll be me, if PSJ gets a raw deal on the MCU casting…

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

PSJ for upcoming Chanel X W Korea photoshoot :yaaa:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQKj0M-A1_9/?utm_medium=copy_link

W Korea IG

:luvarrow:, Awesome, PSJ is just too hot to handle…

It’s like he just came out of the shower… his wet hair and my weak heart - bad combo :bashful:

That smile at the end of the video though…:fullofhearts:

• Blob 4

28 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

:luvarrow:, Awesome, PSJ is just too hot to handle…

It’s like he just came out of the shower… his wet hair and my weak heart - bad combo :bashful:

That smile at the end of the video though…:fullofhearts:

Oh my.. I really need to do my work but instead I come here. Lol. How to handle his sexiness? Seo Jun x wet hair x white shirts x sexy body x smiles? Melted. :heart2beat:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

36 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Oh my.. I really need to do my work but instead I come here. Lol. How to handle his sexiness? Seo Jun x wet hair x white shirts x sexy body x smiles? Melted

There’s no way to handle just endure it :lol: He’s lost so much weight though, he’s wearing hardly any layers because of the nature of the shoot..it’s going to be hard work to build his muscles again for MCU / Dream… I’m really worried for him :flushed:

• Like 3

Captain Marvel 2 Reportedly Casts Itaewon Class Star Park Seo-joon

Park Seo-Joon, widely known for his Parasite and Itaewon Class roles, is set to appear in an undisclosed role in Nia DaCosta's Captain Marvel 2.

captain marvel 2 the marvels park seo-joon cast

Captain Marvel 2 reportedly adds Park Seo-Joon, known for his roles in Itaewon Classand Parasite, to its cast. Revealed to be titled The Marvels earlier this year, the film will serve as a direct follow-up to the first Captain Marvel and expand on plot threads initially introduced in Disney+'s original MCU shows. Although details about the film are still mostly under wraps, it is known that the film will be directed by Nia DaCosta and will feature Carol Danvers (Brie Larson), Monica Rambeau (Teyonah Parris), and Kamala Khan (Iman Vellani).

While the first Captain Marvel film was largely a standalone origin story for the titular character, the sequel will be much broader in scope. The inclusion of Monica Rambeau (who debuted in WandaVision) and Kamala Khan (who will make her first appearance in the upcoming Ms. Marvel series) indicates that the film will be developing storylines outside of the first film. And now, the cast may have gotten one star bigger.

According to the South Korean news outlet Daum, Park Seo-Joon is expected to join the cast of The Marvels. Park is an acclaimed actor in Korea noted for his roles in the hit drama series Itaewon Class and the buddy-cop comedy Midnight Runners. However, global audiences may know him best for his brief cameo in 2019's Parasite. Park's role in The Marvels is still undisclosed at the time of writing.

Park Seo-Joon is not the first South Korean actor to make his way into the MCU. Chloe Zhao's The Eternals, which is set to release later this year, will star Ma Dong-Seok as an Eternal named Gilgamesh. Ma is known for his role in 2016's zombie thriller Train to Busan and, like Park, will be making his Hollywood debut in the MCU. As South Korean cinema becomes more of an international phenomenon, it seems that blockbuster franchises like Marvel are more open to casting South Korean talent in their films.

credit: https://www.google.kz/amp/s/screenrant.com/captain-marvel-2-park-seo-joon-cast-marvels/amp/

• Like 5

@Gisell Gisell The fanmeeting will be in mid july only for 30 selected people. And there's also 1 on 1 video call only for 3 lucky people. But i'm not sure if we can stream it or not. Hopefully it would be like Kloudbeer or BliBli.

@aulialanniputri That was also my problem and it made me stuck. But after studying it carefully, i got some insights how to do it. You have to do real name verification. Maybe for those who don't understand hangeul, it would be a bit complicated but you can use my template. So all you have to do is just copy-paste mine :D 

Park Hyungsik's Utopia truck review :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQKmY-IrDBI/?utm_medium=copy_link

They said Seojun came and greet them at the coffee truck spot. They also said he looked skinny that it probably bcs of his role in the movie. He ordered ice chocolate and of course ice americano ^_^

Awww i can't handle this wet Seojun. Now i see him differently. I feel there's like 'HOLLYWOOD STAR' written on his forehead kyaaakk :loveu:

1 hour ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Baby Seo Jun in the house, his range of expressions even in early dramas amazing

Also, i think his emotional acting in Bang Yong Guk's video is amazing too even though it's just about 2 minutes appearance :elated:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

@Anjalifairy Skinny? Someone should feed our man more teokkbokki that he loves and enjoys :eatscookie:

Okay… I desperately need to be a fly on the wall of Awesome ENT. CEO’s office room to know everything related to Seo Jun lol :tightdeadline: 

EDIT: 

Btw, Japan is remaking She Was Pretty 

Spoiler

• LOL 3

@Anjalifairy It will be very helpful if you can give us the templates so we can just follow it. Otherwise all of us cannot do it for sure. I dont understand hangul at all. Only know Seo Jun's name. :love:

@serenilmauve I want the Midnight Runners 2 as well but it seems impossible. 

Btw I really hope Seo Jun stays healthy and safe. He is skinny for Conpia and he has to bring back his muscles again for Dream and Marvel. Miss and love this guy so much. :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@Anjalifairy It will be very helpful if you can give us the templates so we can just follow it. Otherwise all of us cannot do it for sure. I dont understand hangul at all. Only know Seo Jun's name. :love:

@serenilmauve I want the Midnight Runners 2 as well but it seems impossible. 

Btw I really hope Seo Jun stays healthy and safe. He is skinny for Conpia and he has to bring back his muscles again for Dream and Marvel. Miss and love this guy so much. :heart:

No worry..he has done that before. I'm sure he knows how to handle his body :) I can't wait for those muscles to come back..lol! He has a month right?

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Awww, so cute… I kept hearing something wang wang but I wasn’t sure what she was trying to say… it’s really adorable :love:

she said Wangjanimiya (prince) 

she’s so cute wkwkwkwkwk 

6 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Baby Seo Jun in the house, his range of expressions even in early dramas amazing … 

That’ll be me, if PSJ gets a raw deal on the MCU casting…

hahaha Park Hyun Tae my love 

:fullofhearts:

11 hours ago, aulialanniputri said:

@Anjalifairy i've tried once to join using my kakao talk account. and then, they ask me to verification my celular number. there are only some local providers to choose. so i'm stuck and give up easily. lol

huhuhu same with me @aulialanniputri

@Anjalifairy maybe you should teach us how to make it through to join the fancafe... please huhuhu

:gangnamstyle:

• Like 4
  • Love 1