Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

2 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@serenilmauve Today all of us are typing so fast. I have to edit many times. Lol. And I just notice we have 71 posts already. Today is the real chaos. :Megalol:

@sueeila Truly a blessing and hopefully we can get the official confirmation soon. 

I have a work and simply can’t focus on it, I keep wanting to comment, read comments and my brain is just melting from thoughts xD 

6 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

If it is true it will be the 3rd thing I seen of Marvel lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

32 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Let’s hope Marvel is seeing all that and tap on all this hype :smirk:

I hope so too, it will be their loss otherwise if they don’t make full use of our exquisite masterpiece PSJ…:love:

33 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Oh my.. What a view. :heart2beat:Now everybody wants him in MCU and drama. Lol. Then when we can get it all? 2022?

Oh yeah!!! I’m dying to see him in MCU now… :glasses:

26 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

W Korea released new photo from upcoming Chanel photoshoot in the middle of hype and chaos lol 

P.S. we moved the thread 4 pages in 2 hours xD :lol:

Generally a release like this wouldn’t go unnoticed but the MCU is just too big… he’s gorgeous as always love the summer look…he looks sooo good in a classic striped shirt :sparklyeyes:

ROFL…we are blasting through the pages pouring all our excitement out all at once :bunnywar:

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

I hope so too, it will be their loss otherwise if they don’t make full use of our exquisite masterpiece PSJ…:love:

Oh yeah!!! I’m dying to see him in MCU now… :glasses:

Generally a release like this wouldn’t go unnoticed but the MCU is just too big… he’s gorgeous as always love the summer look…he looks sooo good in a classic striped shirt :sparklyeyes:

ROFL…we are blasting through the pages pouring all our excitement out all at once :bunnywar:

He should introduce glorious korean style hairstyles to MCU :smirk:

Yeap, I’m waiting that promised water shots 

:evilelmo:

• LOL 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 1

22 minutes ago, sueeila said:

After being disappointed about psj not geeting an award at baeksang and a little recognition for ic this news is such a blessing 

I know right? Hard work and talent should never go unrecognized… blessing indeed , it’s pay back time :hwaiting:

11 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

have a work and simply can’t focus on it, I keep wanting to comment, read comments and my brain is just melting from thoughts xD 

I feel so sorry for you that you have to try and work…if  this was my regular work hours, I would just take a mental wellness day off… it would be impossible for me to focus..That ridiculous big smile on my face from 2 hours ago is still plastered with no sight of going away anytime soon… if I was at work right now, my colleagues would think I’ve lost it :lol:

6 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

I’m all for water shots, at this point any shots of PSJ would make me happy…:issohappy:I’m going to enjoy it all..

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

I feel so sorry for you that you have to try and work…if  this was my regular work hours, I would just take a mental wellness day off… it would be impossible for me to focus..The ridiculous big smile on my face from is still plastered with no sight of going away anytime soon… if I was at work right now, my colleagues would think I’ve lost it :lol:

I think my stupid big smile already makes them question my sanity :joy:

Funny Face Reaction GIF

• LOL 3
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Seo Jun makes our immune system increase a lot today. All of us cannot stop smiling I believe. Hahahahaha. :fullofhearts:

I need all the world know how great our Seo Jun is and of course how sexy he is. :heart:

Yeah the whole universe needs to see his awesomeness, bring it on… there will be fireworks in the cinema late next year…:onfirex:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, serenilmauve said:

I don’t need work, I need drink right now…

Park Seo-Joon Drinking GIF by The Swoon

2 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Wait..pause a bit, this is another release of W lol!

Can he stop being so hot today, look at those luscious lips :luvarrow:

Spoiler
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

What about a villain role with Ji Sungjun's sophisticated hairstyle? He will be the finest villain in the whole universe B)

1610341097.gif

But please not with a green or blue face lmao 

• LOL 6