Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Park Seo Joon To Reportedly Join Brie Larson And More In “The Marvels”

Park Seo Joon To Reportedly Join Brie Larson And More In “The Marvels”

Cinematic Universe!

On June 15, industry representatives reported that the actor will be starring in “The Marvels,” the sequel to “Captain Marvel.” According to the report, he will head to the United States for filming in the second half of this year after completing filming for “Concrete Utopia,” which he is currently working on.

Regarding the report, Park Seo Joon’s agency Awesome ENT responded, “No comment.”

Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, and Iman Vellani are among the actors confirmed for the cast of the film, which will be directed by Nia DaCosta.

If confirmed, Park Seo Joon will be the second Korean actor to star in a Marvel movie following Ma Dong Seok in “Eternals.”

“The Marvels” is scheduled to be released on November 11, 2022 in the United States

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1474684wpp/park-seo-joon-to-reportedly-join-brie-larson-and-more-in-the-marvels

C’mon, Awesome ENT. please, be awesome :lol: What that “no comments” even means :joy:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

Thank you Seojun for making our group chat riot. Now everyone is anxious about how to continue their day. No one can focus on what they're doing anymore :lol: 

The news spread wildly. I'm so proud of him. I hope this is not just a rumour..

Are you guys aware that there will be online fanmeeting with Condition this month? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

I don’t I ever dreamed about hearing Marvel, Brie Larson and Park Seo Jun in one sentence together lol 

Whatever is the role I hope it’s super powered one :smirk:

I dont dare to think about his role before the confirmation. Lol. Btw guys, it is my first experience to have roller coaster feelings waiting the confirmation from actor. :heart2beat:

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

19 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@ivanovie25 Is it about The Devine Fury blog that we need to know how Seo Jun pretend to keep calm? It is correct?

Aha! yeah..that Divine Fury interview..the blog has other subbed videos, i haven't watched and then i forgot the link..lol!

@Anjalifairy Condition fan meeting? wow..i haven't heard of it..is it private?

• Like 4

Just now, ivanovie25 said:

Aha! yeah..that Divine Fury interview..the blog has other subbed videos, i haven't watched and then i forgot the link..lol!

Oh the entertaiment weekly? The one with Ahn Sungki? 

It's on aboutPSJ

https://www.google.co.id/amp/s/aboutpsj.wordpress.com/2019/07/23/eng-sub-park-seo-joon-cut-in-kbs-entertainment-weekly/amp/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

What about the Divine Fury blog?? I need more info, did he say something about Marvel world… please don’t leave us pedestrians hanging out there like that :Please:

Spoiler

With this crazy day of exciting PSJ updates, I just realized my member status is now upgraded to Superstar, thanks everyone for welcoming on this forum dedicated to our favorite person PSJ…it’s barely been a few months and I love it here..:glee:

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, Jeomju1216 said:

What about the Divine Fury blog?? I need more info, did he say something about Marvel world… please don’t leave us pedestrians hanging out there like that :Please:

Lol! no, this is a blog that have subbed interviews. I forgot about the link and asked @Anjalifairy and @Gisell Gisell if they remember

@serenilmauve ah yeah, he did mention that. He hoped The Divine Fury can create that kind of universe..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

He said something along the lines of enjoying MCU movies and wanting sometime like that in SK, with shared universe, supernatural and great action scenes. The Divine Fury aimed for that. But religious motives were always tricky to pull off. I liked the movie, despite it needing some improvement. And last fighting scene was really cool and well filmed;) 

EDIT: Just noticed you replied me :joy:

And our thread turned hot again:joy:

:evilelmo:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Guys so how long the "no comment" of Awesome will turn to be "comment"? Lol. Btw about Seo Jun's photos, can we make the list and give the likes to choose? 

@Jeomju1216 I keep telling myself to calm down but at the end I always come back here. Lol. What a surprise news but not confirmation news. 

@serenilmauve Ahh..It is hot topics because of hottie Seo Jun. Hahhaah.

Edited by Gisell Gisell
  • LOL 5

3 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

@Gisell Gisell I swear I can’t focus on anything else right now… :lol: 

In my opinion “No comment” is good news, means there is something brewing… they may under contractual obligations to not respond till Marvel gives an official casting update. 

True, i think we have to wait a bit longer. Usually Marvel will release the news first. This insider is making a mess lol!

I hope this doesn't RickRoll'D Marvel..:sweat_smile:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

In my opinion “No comment” is good news, means there is something brewing… they may be under contractual obligations to not respond till Marvel gives an official casting update. 

I think so too.  Director is his fan.  :)

https://zapzee.net/2021/06/15/park-seo-joon-joins-captain-marvel-2-the-agency-response-with-no-comment/
Park Seo Joon Joins ‘Captain Marvel 2’? The Agency Responses with “No comment”

by krishkim

Will Park Seo Joon be the next Korean actor to join the MCU, following Don Lee?

Earlier today, Starnews exclusively reported that Park Seo Joon was recently cast in “Captain Marvel 2,” which confirmed its title to be “The Marvels.” According to the report, Park will fly out to the U.S. as soon as he finishes filming Concrete Utopia.

In response, Awesome ENT answered with “no comment.” Marvel Studios is known for keeping the casting strictly secret before all details are confirmed.

The Marvels is the sequel of Captain Marvel, Marvel Studios’ first female-led superhero film. The film grossed over $1.1 billion worldwide, making it the first female-led superhero film to pass the billion-dollar mark. Candyman (2021) director Nia DaCosta was tabbed as the director, becoming the first black filmmaker to direct a Marvel movie.

Previously, DaCosta called Park Seo Joon her “drama boyfriend,” drawing attention.

Meanwhile, The Marvels will be released in North America on November 11, 2022.

Source (1, 2)

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Usually Marvel will release the news first. This insider is making a mess lol!

I hope this doesn't RickRoll'D Marvel..:sweat_smile:

As long as it does not leak from official channels it’s usually OK.. media leaks work as great PR in a way for increasing curiosity about a project :grin:

@serenilmauve Oh yes, please don’t go breaking our hearts now… we are too invested in this already…

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1