Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

3 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

i finally managed to join the fancafe :joy:

@Anjalifairy You go girl, so proud of you :yay:

@serenilmauve @ivanovie25 @Gisell Gisell Mondays are always extra special when RP releases one. Definitely helps overcome Monday blues. He’s so good looking, his interactions with his staff are so cute as always…:issohappy: W x PSJ July cover is so hot :heart3:  Too much gorgeousness to handle in a day :dorashakes:

@serenilmauve Ah, that TVN taxi interview is a little sad to watch, I haven’t seen the whole interview but the clips I’ve seen he’s been through a lot to get here. It’s amazes me how people running the auditions have no qualms criticizing or making hurtful comments on one’s looks or personality, I’m glad he stuck with his face and being himself and didn’t succumb to the plastic surgery pressures. He’s beautiful just the way he is :allgoodlol:

• Like 5

Seo Jun got beaten a lot in his early dramas… I can’t :joy: I was randomly watching ‘Pots of gold’ clips and my my it’s a lot of trashings to take from his drama mom, dad, brothers…the beatings don’t seem to stop, poor thing… 

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Seo Jun got beaten a lot in his early dramas… I can’t :joy: I was randomly watching ‘Pots of gold’ clips and my my it’s a lot of trashings to take from his drama mom, dad, brothers…the beatings don’t seem to stop, poor thing… 

Well, can't help it..he's a spoilt little brat there :joy: but in the end he becomes a sweet dad :kiss_wink:  I think his role here already began to capture a lot of women's heart back then..

Anyway, when watching RP's Track 40, i realized that actors and singers are at a big risk when doing their job. He's the only one who was not wearing a mask. I hope he stays healthy..

PS. I was wondering about time difference here between us. Are we all from the same continent, Asia? or is there anyone from another continent? just curious...If we're all in Asia, our time difference probably around 1 - 4 hours plus minus right? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

39 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Well, can't help it..he's a spoilt little brat there :joy: but in the end he becomes a sweet dad :kiss_wink:  I think his role here already began to capture a lot of women's heart back then..

LOL, true he was quite the spoilt brat in the first half of the series. His character development was really good on that one. The way he evolves from an irresponsible guy with childhood insecurities to a responsible husband and father was endearing.  :love: But, his ordeal didn’t end there, continues to get trashed by his twin sister in Kill me Heal me and his coach in FFMW.. he gets beaten a lot on his head for some reason :lol:

39 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Anyway, when watching RP's Track 40, i realized that actors and singers are at a big risk when doing their job. He's the only one who was not wearing a mask. I hope he stays healthy..

You’re right, I hope they get vaccinated soon and continue to stay healthy…

Spoiler

I have Asian roots, but don’t live there… :blush:

8 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

PARK’s office and PSJ Aisiteru sent tteokbokki food truck to the set of Conpia

Wow…Their second truck was due this week, tteokboki sounds yum…:foodie3:looks like a night filming schedule, right? 

• Like 3

@Jeomju1216 Lol! yeah..i watched the bts of FFMW when he got slapped on the head by his coach after winning the taekwondo match..the slap was no joke, quite hard lol! :lol:

I was surprised with the statistics yesterday, although the level of corona risk in South Korea is quite good, in medium, but the percentage of people getting vaccine is quite low, i wonder why

tteokboki? it's his favorite right? he must be really thrilled to get tteokboki as late night snack :)

Spoiler

@Jeomju1216 I see..no wonder Discord was active when i was asleep the other day..lol!  :lol: some of us have quite big time difference..It's cool actually to know that we're from all over the world here :glasses:

Edit: Whaatt?? MCU Universe? OMG..

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

That’s a some really craaaaazyyyy morning today :scream:

Oh my heart is about to explode with excitement, please please i hope this is true and not just some speculation…I can’t stay calm anymore… :crazymad:

• Like 5

What about Dream? what about Drama? I'm happy but also sad at the same time..lol! it means that we won't be seeing him for quite some time..*fan's dilemma* :lol:

So if it's confirmed, he must have finished shooting Dream. No wonder the script reading was released, the director is finishing up the movie at the moment

• Like 5

I knew IC would lead SJ to even greater heights in his career, I just hope this is actually going to come true…what a fantastic opportunity for him to spread his wings :yaaa:

1 minute ago, ivanovie25 said:

What about Dream? what about Drama? I'm happy but also sad at the same time..lol! it means that we won't be seeing him for quite some time..*fan's dilemma* :lol:

Yeah what about Dream, will they shoot later??? Or in the midst of his US schedule…this is all too much to handle…

• Like 5

The news looks pretty legit. I hope his agency can confirm this right away, otherwise we can't focus with our work today..lol!

Marvel usually keeps the casting info very tightly, if it is on the news then it is confirmed, but then again it could be leaked

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

The news looks pretty legit. I hope his agency can confirm this right away, otherwise we can't focus with our work today..lol!

It does look legit to me as well, fingers crossed… I want this Marvel casting news to come true so bad…

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

How to work today? Lol. I will really RickRoll'D off with the media if it is not true again. Lol. Can they really give happy news to us? Dont give us so high expectation. We have to wait his confirmation for Project K and now MCU. But how Seo Jun can do all? So many questions we need Awesome to answer. 

@Anjalifairy Finally you can make it. Congrats and so happy. :foryou:Please remember to share it in our private line. Lol.

@ivanovie25 Is it about The Devine Fury blog that we need to know how Seo Jun pretend to keep calm? It is correct?

Edited by Gisell Gisell
  • Like 5