Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@Gisell Gisell Yeah we were so anxious back then about IC of how it would turn out, how ratings would be, etc. But i personally really liked how production team created awareness about the drama prior to its release. I think i started gain confidence after i saw the promotional materials like how they installed some big banners with his face on them at Itaewon, they also created Danbam's IG account, and there were videos of some famous SK chefs showed their curiousity about the soon opening restaurant called Danbam xD I like that they made it as if they wanted viewers could experience that Park Saeroy and Danbam were real and they really exist out there. I started to feel the fun and was certain that drama would create buzz. And thankfully, the result was really good and it deserved its title as most buzzworthy drama at that time :blush: Can't wait for the new drama and feel the fun :lol:

@Jeomju1216 DC Gallery is like an internet forum. Just like Soompi, there is specific thread/topic of artists. Usually fans post anything related to the artist like new updates, throwback some pic of certain moments, or just discuss anything about the artists. Seojun himself also post there once in a while to greet his fans. But after Park's Office established, he writes more on his official fancafe :D

Here is the link if you want to check it out

https://m.dcinside.com/board/parkseojun

If you want to see Seojun's posts, click the '공지/notice' section.

@serenilmauve But i guess it would be different this time. Now i work on weekend so if his new drama is on the weekend slot, i don't think i can be all out like then :joy:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@Anjalifairy I didn’t work at that time either, if I recall myself correct, but I will suffer couple of months just to experience the same enjoyment of waiting for episodes, watch it without subs, then with subs, then repeat it and repeat it until the next episode xD

But I also think our enjoyment was strongly supported by successful ratings;)) 

• Like 7

@Anjalifairy Thanks for the story as I just fall into his charm after watching IC from Netflix and I didnt know anything about it. I remember when I saw the title "Itaewon Class" and "Park Seo Joon" I just click on it. I seldom watch K-drama actually. :love: When I watched the promotion of Netflix, I thought is it all for IC? Gosh.. only 1 video. So angry. Lol. IC really teach me many things about this life. :blush:

• Like 5

DC is Daum Cafe right? If i'm not mistaken..edit: i wrote this a while ago and posted just now and you guys have posted a lot..lol!

@Anjalifairy thank you for sharing..Another fan boy detected lol!

I think maybe his bro's wedding is like a revelation to him that he's become a famous person and that he needed to be wise when deciding to show up in public :lol: I read somewhere he didn't have any clues that the wedding would be flooded with fans..lol! Poor him..

@serenilmauve @Anjalifairy@Jeomju1216 @Gisell Gisell @backstreetboysfanlet's prepare for another long wait..

Spoiler

Thank you guys for the wishes :kiss_wink: @Gisell Gisell V1216 is indeed beautiful as V represents Victory :)

Edited by ivanovie25
  • Like 6

Found this one while searching. Who said that he didn't have the stylist chic feel? Lol! :what!: He failed a lot of auditions, he's got some bumpy ride at the beginning of his career, now he's one of those at the top :)

@Anjalifairy, you shared us a link to a translated interview, i forgot to save it and i couldn't find it anymore? Could you please post the link again?

• Like 6

I have to say it..he's really really beautiful in this :love:

Not complaining or anything, but when it says behind the scene i expected more of him as Seo Joon, not always work related..lol! Well, i like when he chatted and joked around with the staff and crew..Awesome please give us more content like that.. :)

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

I have to say it..he's really really beautiful in this :love:

Not complaining or anything, but when it says behind the scene i expected more of him as Seo Joon, not always work related..lol! Well, i like when he chatted and joked around with the staff and crew..Awesome please give us more content like that.. :)

Well his YouTube is mostly about his behind the work, photoshoots, business travel and etc. It like whatever agency or CF company releases, but he does it instead on his personal account;) It maybe not something special or entertaining to others, but I love those videos so much;)) 

Also, I heard Daft Punk T___T My all time favorite band, that recently quietly disbanded after making me wait their new album 8 long years :criesariver: 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

@Gisell Gisell Yeah.. now we have more people in this thread, i think it would be more fun to discuss and share our opinions about the drama plot from episode to episode. Can't wait! Hope we get the good news soon :blush:

@ivanovie25 Which interview?? Interview about what? I forgot :joy:

@serenilmauve @ivanovie25 Peco is in Park's Office (i finally managed to join the fancafe :joy:). And she posted her artworks there. I think the chance is big that Seojun has seen her works there :D

@serenilmauve How should we do it? Do each of us post 10 pics based on our preference and then we choose?

Looks like the 2nd support truck from Park's Office will enter tonight (korea timezone). 

Whoaa.. Seojun is so beautiful in that Chanel bts. He looks perfect and gorgeous both ON and OFF. Hair on point and makeup so on fleek:luvarrow: Was that Stussy again that he wore after work? :lol:

• Like 5

@ivanovie25 yeap :sad1: This year, they released video and confirmed their disbandment;( 

@cindaga and we will not see any now;( They had like only two tours, but Alive 2007 was phenomenal, too bad I was too little to attend it at that time;(((

@Anjalifairy O, you’re the coolest among us :allgoodlol:

I think we can share each 1-3 photos, then we will combine all of them and vote for best from the bunch (by year);)) 

Guys! :evilelmo:

Spoiler

• Love 6

OMO! A memory of Summer..Indeed! our memory of 2021 Summer will be beautiful Seo Joon dripping wet and looking sexy from head to toe arrrrrr...hahaha! :lol:

@Anjalifairy Actually i forgot which interview lol! but it's the one that we asked for you to tell us what it was about then you gave us a link to a blog. It's psj world or something..I totally forgot. @Gisell Gisell do you remember?

Another food truck? whoa..  I hope RP crew would shoot all these food trucks with him of course making an order and make it into one vlog :)

Oh finally you made it..Congrats @Anjalifairy for becoming a member of Park's Office :thumbsup: Please share with us important notice in the future, if it's private then we can use private line..lol!:tounge_wink: 

Really? I really do hope Seo Joon sees Peco's beautiful works and gives some acknowledgment..

@serenilmauve I like a couple of their songs..they're really cool, and they also made quite a lot of cool collabs..too bad they decided to disband

• Like 5