Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Park Seo Joon

If you’re looking for a gentleman who would do anything in his power to make you feel comfortable and special, then Park Seo Joon is your guy. You all probably know Park Seo Joon for his role as the snotty, self-important vice-chairman of Yumyeong Group in What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim. But very much unlike his role, PSJ has a good rep among his co-actors and all the people he’s worked with. He’s warm, approachable, and exudes that air of sophistication for which a lot of women are attracted to. Did we also mention that he has amazing fashion sense and can also sing very well? Trivia: He actually sang Hwarang’s “Our Tears” and A Witch’s Love’s “Come To My Heart.” The guy is a natural-born superstar. Some of the other K-dramas we all loved him in are Fight For My Way where he portrayed as the swoon-worthy Ko Dong Man, She Was Pretty where he played as Ji Sung Joon, and Itaewon Class for his role as Park Sae Ro Yi. Park Seo Joon’s hard work, dedication, and passion for everything he does really just show that he’s worthy of the affections of millions of his fans. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

@serenilmauve @ivanovie25 As far I’m aware the article is US based and Itaewon Class is the only PSJ drama/movie on Netflix there(RoY can be included but that’s a cameo). K drama audiences seem to use other streaming platforms like Viki to watch popular Asian dramas and movies. That’s why no other PSJ drama was on that list. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

@serenilmauve @ivanovie25 As far I’m aware the article is US based and Itaewon Class is the only PSJ drama/movie on Netflix there. K drama audiences seem to use other streaming platforms like Viki to watch popular Asian dramas and movies. That’s why no other PSJ drama was on that list. 

Could be. I always forget that Netflix has that problem of having diffirent distribution rights in every country lol 

If I understood right Japanese NHK will start airing Hwarang today.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I haven't seen  Itaewon Class yet, it is on my watchlist thought!:).

I might be biased but IC is like easily one of my most favorite k-drama;)) 

Fanart :love:

Also Japanese fans enjoying rewatching Hwarang;) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

While we patiently wait for Dream to release, here’s an IUxPSJ edit that I couldn’t stop laughing while watching, narcissist dream team :coolshades:

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I might be biased but IC is like easily one of my most favorite k-drama;)) 

Me too :loveu:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Is there any news about a new drama?.

No, the last news update was about him being offered a new drama, but no official confirmation yet from him or his agency. So i think we can consider that as no news..lol!

@Jeomju1216 @serenilmauve me three :D 

@Jeomju1216 thanks for clarifying that..now that you mentioned it, we are referring to a different netflix content depending on the countries :)

Spoiler

Guys, out of topic, there's a coincidence that makes me giddy yesterday:D I told you before that i bought a new apartement right? It's still under construction but I just realized yesterday that the unit number is exactly his birthday V1216 hahaha! The deal was before i knew him a.k.a before i watched IC :lol:

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

@ivanovie25 “In talks” status can take a lot of time, sometimes actors start working on the project even without releasing conformation news. 

The pattern the way news about IC was released: 

Spoiler

E0433688-EE7-F-4297-8-D10-85134-C45-BE98

6571-B271-DF9-F-4039-913-D-530-A39-AA841

E99-AEAC9-FCC0-4953-AA8-B-243311-CCB5-BA

But, it should not be viewed as a blue print. Could take more or less time depending on pre-production plans. The only definitive no, if the news moves to another actor. Which will kinda break my heart, if it happens xD

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

@backstreetboysfan Hi! Welcome to the thread :)

Spoiler

Out of topic and TMI, Backstreet boys accompanied me on my elementary school days. One of my fav boy groups back then :lol:

@Dreamtocome Hello, welcome! Please don't be a ghost and be more active here. Let's be friends also on instagram, then :blush:

@ivanovie25 Wow, what a coincidence! Hope only happy things happen at your new home. Congrats :blush:

@serenilmauve I'd rather they tell us the decision soon, whatever it is. Waiting uncertainly like this really tortures :tears:

Don't know what show it is, i saw it on DC.

1623639518.jpg

A baseball player named Kim Do Young copying his instagram feed photo :lol:

Throwback to his brother's wedding day in 2015. (I don't know the original owner of this pic).

EFCDC1-F6-BDD6-4-D45-A69-D-5-BCD5-AD6-B7

Due to skryrocketed popularity of 'She Was Pretty' back then, it was like a sudden fanmeeting at his brother's wedding. A lot of fans came :lol:

• Like 6