Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Filming Upcoming Movie “Concrete Utopia” 2021] | [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2021]

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Name: 박서준 / Park Seo Joon or Park Seo Jun [pronunciation]  [japanese] パクソジュン ; [chinese] 朴叙俊 Birth name: 박용규 / Park Yong Gyu  Date of Birth: 16th December 1988 Star Sign: S

Happy New Year to you all! May your family and loved ones have a happy, healthy, prosperous and successful 2021 Take good care of yourself and love yourself. 2020 has been a special year; I got to wor

credit: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=parkseojun&no=116003&_rk=tDL&page=1   Sharing this because we should start 2021 with seeing dashing Seo Jun in suit    @

6 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

OMG! I literally screamed watching the teaser! Lol..

@serenilmauve thank you for the update, really woke me up in the middle of a boring meeting..:joy:

@Gisell Gisell count me in! :sparklyeyes:

Me too. Suddenly I am alert watching the teaser. Lol.

@serenilmauve @Jeomju1216 @ivanovie25 Bath tub, wet white shirt, hot body. Cannot wait for it. :love:And ready for buying the magazine. Lol.

• Like 1
  • Blob 4
8 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

OMG! I literally screamed watching the teaser! Lol..

@serenilmauve thank you for the update, really woke me up in the middle of a boring meeting..:joy:

@Gisell Gisell count me in! :sparklyeyes:

Thank you to Seo Jun :lol: I have the same issue with doing boring work for my boring job :crymeme:

22 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

@serenilmauve Amazing amazing amazing , the teaser looks explosive!!! PSJ submerged in a bath tub, dripping wet - what else do we need? let’s soak in the extra hotness :spitswater:looking forward to the full reveal :gangnamstyle:

Happy Season 10 GIF by The Voice

I like that teamed up with Chanel;)) Now we have more photoshoots for magazines

Running Man Dancing GIF

• Like 1
  • Blob 4
14 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Aah..it's for July edition, so we have to wait until the magazine is released on July? :sweat_smile: this is a torture..lol! :lol:

I think by end of June we can see the magazines already. Suddenly I have energy to work. Lol. So it is the answer for Seo Jun's latest IG then. :blush:

• Like 5
22 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I think by end of June we can see the magazines already. Suddenly I have energy to work. Lol. So it is the answer for Seo Jun's latest IG then. :blush:

Oh yeah, that chanel candy? I forget, when was the last chanel photoshoot? It feels not too long ago right?

• Like 5
29 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Oh yeah, that chanel candy? I forget, when was the last chanel photoshoot? It feels not too long ago right?

The last one with Vogue Korea for "Gift for Him" and "Gift for Her" Campaign is on April/May I think. I am just so happy with Seo Jun x Chanel. Most fave ever. :heart4:

• Like 5
2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

PSJ for Condition Drink CF bts by Awesome ENT. :smooches3:

He's so cool..handsome and manly :heart2beat: I hope someday i can meet him in person, just once is enough..or not?lol!

@Gisell Gisell ah yeah, Gift for her/him. Chanel is quite active in releasing their ads :blush:

Today we've gotten two pills of happiness lol! Keep it going Awesome..:D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

@Gisell Gisell @ivanovie25 @serenilmauve Seo Jun is our happy pill, the WKorea photoshoot teaser and new visuals from Awesome are such a great way to start the weekend, he really made our day :fullofhearts:

@Gisell Gisell @ivanovie25

Spoiler

On the topic of KOFIC 200 actors, our Seo Jun’s video doesn’t have too many views on their official YT channel, I think most people watched the video on other social media fan accounts. I checked their 200 actors playlist and there are only 140 videos so far which means there are still 60(30 male & 30 females) slots still open right for the other talented actors not on the list yet? Am I reading this incorrectly? 

@serenilmauve Wow, that’s 3 in a row already, this is perhaps one way of knowing how popular an actor is if their fan sent coffee trucks don’t seem to stop showing up:sipsboba:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Warm fanvideo with complication of laughing and smiling Seo Jun :bashful:

I think this is Record Park's video? Or is it different?

@Gisell Gisell 

Spoiler

I counted again, it's 189 or 190 if my eyes didn't skip 1 or 2 lol! With 96 for male actors..there ia quite a gap between the 1st batch and the next, we need to scroll down a bit further. The first video they uploaded was Kim Dami

• Like 4

@serenilmauve lol! I remembef it because it's one of my go-to videos when i miss him :sweat_smile:

Last week i went to a big mall in the outskirt of my city, there was his life-size standee board promoting Bibigo, i feel like stealing it..lol! Not many variety of bibigo products sold here. I really want to try their kimchi..

• Like 5

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQAMUtjs6dZ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Another coffee truck (from Seojun's Day ?) means another filming day today. Once the support for him enters, it don't seem to stop :love:

19 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Oh yeah.. i think the pic was taken after the photoshoot if we refer to his wet hair :lol: 

Can't wait for the full revealed of the clip and the magz. His pretty fingers though that i'm obsessed with :luvarrow:

• Like 5

@serenilmauve @Jeomju1216 @AnjalifairySo the 3rd coffee truck is from fans also? Ah we get to see 4th coffee truck. It is so nice to see all the supports to our Seo Jun. 

:love:

@Anjalifairy His fingers are really pretty. Much prettier than mine. Lol. 

@ivanovie25 @Jeomju1216

Spoiler

I am so confused to count the Kofic 200. Lol. Dunno when is their last batch. And I try to watch Seo Jun's clip everyday as there is no many views. 

• Like 3