Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Filming Upcoming Movie “Concrete Utopia” 2021] | [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2021]

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Name: 박서준 / Park Seo Joon or Park Seo Jun [pronunciation]  [japanese] パクソジュン ; [chinese] 朴叙俊 Birth name: 박용규 / Park Yong Gyu  Date of Birth: 16th December 1988 Star Sign: S

Happy New Year to you all! May your family and loved ones have a happy, healthy, prosperous and successful 2021 Take good care of yourself and love yourself. 2020 has been a special year; I got to wor

credit: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=parkseojun&no=116003&_rk=tDL&page=1   Sharing this because we should start 2021 with seeing dashing Seo Jun in suit    @

6 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@Anjalifairy @serenilmauve I thought it is only me who cannot really see Seo Jun's dancing like that. Lol. Btw did he ever dance after the Dream High 2? 

I can;) Actually I believe I never cringed;)) I think he is an okay dancer for an actor without former training;)) 

Hwarang, he also pretended to be simply terrible there xD 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
4 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I can, actually, I never cringed;)) I think he is an okay dancer for an actor without former training;)) 

Me too… agreed :smile:

@Anjalifairy @Gisell Gisell I thought he wasn’t all that bad. I’m sure if he was trained for a longer time period his moves would have been more natural. Given his height, his form is not too bad. Referring back to his own interviews, DH2 was probably a nerve racking debut for him. He had to sing and dance, both art forms he’s not professionally trained in. I think PSJ is someone who likes to be prepared in advance when he takes on something and this drama opportunity didn’t give him that chance …Poor thing :grin:

• Like 5
46 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Me too… agreed :smile:

@Anjalifairy @Gisell Gisell I thought he wasn’t all that bad. I’m sure if he was trained for a longer time period his moves would have been more natural. Given his height, his form is not too bad. Referring back to his own interviews, DH2 was probably a nerve racking debut for him. He had to sing and dance, both art forms he’s not professionally trained in. I think PSJ is someone who like to be prepared in advance when he takes on something and this drama opportunity didn’t give him that chance …Poor thing :grin:

I honestly sometimes just search for this video;)) 

I think he was cute there and believable as an idol;) 

It’s we know him today as this talented born to an actor, so sometimes is hard to focus on him playing as an idol;))

• Like 5
43 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

I think he was cute there and believable as an idol;) 

It’s we know him today as this talented born to an actor, so sometimes is hard to focus on him playing as an idol;))

:coolshades: He’s so cute, yeah agree with you there… it’s hard not to unsee SJ the actor :lol:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

BTW, he sang the OST along with JB in that DH2 dance video right? He’s so talented :glasses:

What is forbidden about these clips??? I love him just as much :gangnamstyle:

I’ve noticed Soompi merges your posts if they are back to back, may be I should stop chatting so much  :lol:

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

@serenilmauve Yeah, LOL… :lol: 

I like SJ with eye makeup, he can carry off those sexy eyes with guy liner so well :heythere:

Me too. He is still manly and his dance still show manly side. :blush: Well, maybe I am not into idol at all so there are some dance that I cannot see if some actors do it (I think I even dunno how to describe it. Just ignore it. Hahahah). 

• Like 4