Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@serenilmauve @Gisell Gisell Yeap, speculation is part of the fun. Not only us, even k-jeomjus speculate and play guessing game too :D 

The drama was already 4 years ago but it feels like she keeps her eye on Seojun. It must be bcs of how attractive and charming he is :cutekitty:

@serenilmauve lmao yes they're dating! ;)))))

Now i'm getting more convinced that it's something to do with their relatives :hushed: Let's keep on speculating! :exercice:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 3

@Anjalifairy @Gisell Gisell @serenilmauve LOL, the Park-Choi couple tees and shoes, so adorable :eats: So smart of them to pair a new clothing brand’s sweatshirt/ tee(NOICE) with to be launched Nike shoes that’s been generating quite a lot of buzz on social media. Two birds one stone :tounge_wink: There’s definitely something going on there with NOICE, we’ll know soon officially, I guess :getmygrooveon:Of course it’s so much fun to play the guessing game reg what could be on horizon for our favorite actor :love:

@Seojun Park Yeah, the NikexSacai low blazer shoes are scheduled to launch on the 10th of June, this is kinda like a prelaunch teaser. I think in SK, 3 actors received them - CWS, PSJ & RYJ before launch. CWS is their official ambassador and the other 2 are well known to be Nike aficionados esp. our PSJ :glasses:  And thanks for posting info about the Travis Scott x Air Jordans he wore during Comma’s rehearsal. I’m gonna order them before they become collectors pieces and unattainable. 

7 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Actress Kim Ye Ryung who played Dongman's mom in FFMW mentions Seojun in an interview. She said, "In FFMW, Park Seojun was my son and i'm so proud of it. He is such a charming actor and now that he becomes a top star, i can't be more proud of him as if my own son becomes one". 

Awww, so sweet of her to say that. PSJ leaves such a good impression on his co-actors. It’s hard not to root for him once you get to know him. :loveu:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Wow, that’s such a good candid shot :hahah!:  Seo Jun and Hanuel both have beautiful big smiles :grin::heart: thanks for sharing @serenilmauve

Here’s the background behind the photo from the Cine 21 magazine 2017 films B cuts:

<Youth Police>

Photo by Ra Hee-chan Steel artist

“How did you prepare that expression? I feel really electrocuted.” “I practiced while looking for videos on YouTube. (Laughs)” The day we were filming the scene where Hee-yeol (Kang Ha-neul) and Ki-joon (Park Seo-joon) passed out after being tasered by the police who thought they would believe their story. The two actors, who put their best efforts into the performance of electrocution, burst into laughter while monitoring the filming. As seen in this photo, laughter did not leave the filming site of <Youth Police>. They were tired of running around the alleys in thin clothes on a winter day when it was below freezing, but still liked being young. The actors even came out first to leave an interesting picture. Stills writer Ra Hee-chan said, "When Park Seo-joon is taking a picture, Kang Ha-neul suddenly appears from behind and enters the angle. Then he makes a funny face.”

• Like 6

@Jeomju1216 Who is RYJ btw?

So the support was a collaboration of Park's Office x PSJ Aisiteru. Aisiteru members are part of Park's Office itself, right? But they choose to make it as a collab. They are indeed a powerful fandom. 

Why i find it cute that they said Seojun ordered fresh strawberry milk and mugunghwa-aid (I guess it's something like flower-infused beverage. Correct me if i'm wrong) as he usually drinks ice americano whenever and wherever he is xD Probably the filming was hard and very energy draining that he craved for something sweets :blush:

Edit 1

Found it on youtube, the mugunghwa-aid :lol:

Spoiler

It looks refreshing though 

Edit 2 :

Oh these are exactly what he ordered :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP4Put6tnU9/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The fresh strawberry milk looks so fresh.  I think Seo Jun really needs extra energy for Conpia. Fighting! :hwaiting:

Btw, talking about Noice. If Seo Jun is not the model, then why he was there during the photoshoots? *Thinking*. Is he one of the owner? Lol. What a silly guessing. :blush:

• Like 5

@Gisell Gisell That's still a mistery. Just like the blue hermes outfit lol. I remember he and wooga gang also wore Peakboy's Juicy Wave t-shirt and posted it on his IG. And he wore Prance t-shirt prior to its launching. For sure now he's doing a brand awareness by wearing Noice in various occasions and posting in on his sns. Like you guessed, it could be he's one of the owner.. who knows? XD Hope we get the answer soon 

• Like 5

@Anjalifairy 

Spoiler

Oops sorry my bad, I meant RJY - Ryu Jun-yeol

Wow his Korean and Japanese official fan cafes sent him the coffee truck, it’s pretty big deal right? Both the drinks look delish, the second drink seems to be flowers infused ice tea?… rose may be or something like that. 

Spoiler

With regards to his relationship with Noice, in some countries celebrities have to disclose if they own shares in a brand they are promoting or are sponsored. If he has vested interests or stake in the company in the form of ownership or sponsorship wouldn’t they need disclose that info esp. if he is actively promoting the brand?  I wonder what the law in S. Korea says…

• Like 5

Aww it's nice to know what he ordered..I just made fresh strawberry milk last night, it's really fresh and yummy :blush:  I remember his RP episode in The Philippines that he was also craving for something sweet. I think he has a sweet tooth :)

@Gisell Gisell @Anjalifairy @Jeomju1216 or he could be just helping a friend, wearing it for one or two occasions without actually mentioning the brand :) 

• Like 4

@ivanovie25 @Gisell Gisell

Spoiler

Yep, he can totally do that for a friend as long as there is no monetary benefit. I’m not sure what the regulations in SK are, but you cannot pass off promoting a brand you have a monetary stake in most countries without disclosing that info upfront.

For some reason I feel like we should expect a collab with Noice in the near future, not sure in which form… Could it be ambassadorship, a special collection, business interest or just promoting for a friend…:cutekitty: I think it’s that social media post about his presence at the photoshoot with the brand that’s throwing us all off…a photoshoot is a big deal (given how busy he is) for him not to have a significant relationship with them one way or the other.

• Like 5

@ivanovie25 Yeah it could be.. I don't really have sweet tooth but i crave for something sugary like ice cream or chocolates too once in a while :D

@Jeomju1216 That Seojun dancing video, i only watched it once. I'm sorry, Seojun.. It doesn't make me any less of your fan. But it makes me cringe a lot seeing him dancing like that. I know he nailed it nevertheless :joy: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

7 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

@ivanovie25 Yeah it could be.. I don't really have sweet tooth but i crave for something sugary like ice cream or chocolates too once in a while :D

@Jeomju1216 That Seojun dancing video, i only watched it once. I'm sorry, Seojun.. It doesn't make me any less of your fan. But it makes me cringe a lot seeing him dancing like that. I know he nailed it nevertheless :joy: 

Dont worry, he cringes himself whenever some ask him sing or dance lmfao That’s why he avoids both like a plague xD 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3