Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

47 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Click on Naver link to get more Seo Jun photos from his COMMA fan meeting bts

Awww, the behind scenes photos are so good. He looks so calm, he worked so hard for us fans. Gorgeous as always :love:

thanks for sharing the link :heart: @serenilmauve

gotta save these beautiful high res SJ pictures ASAP :lol:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2

3 updates in a short amount of time? 

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

I’m not complaining though xD It’s just so unexpected lmfao 

We should definitely wait for something new from him lol Also he is shooting new project, so another explanation there kekeke

The candy says Chanel x Seo Jun :smirk:

• Love 1
  • Blob 3

Omg.. as usual, Awesome naver post never disappoints me. All pics are awesome and he looks stunning i can't even choose my favorite. I like em all:bashful:

And i'm loving him updating us often these days :love:

I checked Noice IG, not only Mr. Yang, but his stylist and managers also follow them. 

Is it okay for him to endorse another brand with his current position as the endorser of 3 clothing brands now? :rubchin: 

Btw today Seojun's food truck is finally entering the filming set. I wanna see it.. hopefully he gives us another update :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

OMG, there he goes Noice again! :glasses: He’s holding sweet treats in his hand labeled Chanel x Seo Jun, this is brand confusion :crazymad: Can it get any better than this ? :love: Our sweet candy is holding another candy :lol:. @serenilmauve what’s the 3rd update besides the 2 insta photos he posted this morning?

I know right, what’s his relationship with Noice, I’m super curious now ? @aulialanniputri

15 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

I checked Noise IG, not only Mr. Yang, but his stylist and managers also follow them. 

Is it okay for him to endorse another brand with his current position as the endorser of 3 clothing brands now? :rubchin: 

Btw today Seojun's food truck is finally entering the filming set. I wanna see it.. hopefully he gives us another update :love:

Wow, really??? May be because it’s a new clothing brand, they planned a phased reveal with SJ to make things more exciting and create a buzz!! :smort: 

Yay!!! Can’t wait for the food truck photos to come out? Do you think the candies Seo Jun is holding is from the food truck ? Fans often send in customized treats, right ?

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

@Jeomju1216

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPiLYVVH6wW/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPrjQg0HBDW/?utm_medium=copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CP1tFsLnOGm/?utm_medium=copy_link

I meant this 3 :lol: We usually wait for months to see new updates from him and with 3 photos back to back I feel so overwhelmed with joy lol

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

What a surprise morning for me. :highonflowers: The beautiful view ever. :issohappy: I love to see Seo Jun with short pants. He looks so young and fresh. :heart:

@aulialanniputri I believe he is the BA of Noice. For some moments, Seo Jun keeps his Nike outfits and wear Noice now. Lol.

@Anjalifairy@serenilmauve @Jeomju1216So can we expect new photoshoot with Chanel? I want the candy. Hahhahaha. And I love the place. Sometimes I wonder how the deal for Ziozia, K2 and Noice (if it is confirmed) as all are in clothing market. Maybe K2 is sport clothes. 

@Anjalifairy Please share the food trucks of Seo Jun later. Yeay. :love:

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

@Anjalifairy If he takes them, I think then that’s mean it okay;) Also one is casual/office look, other denim, K2 is strict outdoor look and this one is more casual sporty, so basically they’re not really competition to each other;)) 

I wonder if Seo Jun will endorse them or he is just associated with it! Maybe he has close friendship with someone related to brand? But then again they hinted he had a photoshoot… :rubchin:

• Like 5

@Gisell Gisell I think we can;)) The candy was probably there because they prepared them as a snack for photoshoot;) But who knows, we should wait and see :lol::smirk:

5 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

@serenilmauve Ah gotcha. I know right? If you include Awesome ent’s latest  naver update …”it’s raining Seo Jun, hallelujah”… :wow2:LOL… Love it :fullofhearts:

Dance Dancing GIF by Soul Train

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

it's from PARK's office :love:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

@Gisell Gisell LOL, go for it :grin:I loved the neutral almost beige tone Jordans he wore during Comma’s rehearsal, those ones look so luxurious. His Air Jordan collection must be worth thousands & thousands of dollars by now. He has an envious collection… pro sneaker collectors will go crazy if they see his personal list of Jordans:kaching1:

• Like 4

@serenilmauve That's what i'm thinking. Maybe that brand is associated with his acquaintance? :rubchin: 

@Jeomju1216 Looks like the candies are separated from the food truck from fans :rubchin:

@aulialanniputri Yeap.. today from Park's Office and the next one will be from DC Gallery i guess. I mean those two are the ones who already confirmed and accepted :blush:

@Jeomju1216 I'm loving his Travis Scott x Air Jordan too. I love beige color :love:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

These Jordans are stunning, of course even more because he’s wearing them :glasses: I think his entire ensemble is so cool, the way he paired the off-white casual street wear with those beige sneakers, he truly is a style icon :coolshades:

A5236488-B75-C-41-C2-AFBE-12-F0888-DCC75

@Anjalifairy Oh! That’s cool, thanks for clarifying.
Me too, pretty much all of his sneaker collection :love:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

As always k-jeomju never disappoint :hooray:

@Anjalifairy yeap, kinda like he supported his stylist’s hair salon… But then why he was on a photoshoot scene for the brand???

Aww our thread turned HOT! due to all replays and activity in a short time;)) It’s been awhile;)) 

I think one of the time was when we talked about Seo Jun’s lips :joy:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2