Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Hi @ixora6! I still think it's just some k-netz who can't do anything but find fault in others. I hope the issue dies down already. PSJ has worked too hard to be where he is right now and his work speaks so much more than that 'issue'. But maybe we'd have wait a little bit longer before it dies down fully because he's in the WWWSK reward trip. Don't mean to be a downer too but I noticed he didn't look too pleased at the airport. Hopefully this doesn't affect his brand reputation because so far he's doing so well with his endorsements.

• Like 3

guys, we finally made it to Hot Topics yesterday! :D

Hi! @ixora6 Welcome here :)

Did you perhaps read in NB? He's a current target I know, which really sucks. but those translated articles are from Nate. Mostly the comments there are more hateful because the users are anonymous lol. that site is more likely to attract trolls and anti. 

But I don't know for sure as I'm not Korean. Although I've seen ifans who can understand korean talked about this as well. He'd been on several dating rumors before but this is by far the worst. It did kinda dented him, because people finally found a reason to throw rocks. Its funny because he's always been so careful and is only working hard. But all it takes for his image to be tarnished is a rumor that other people created.

I don't get them. They're talking as if he didn't worked hard to get those opportunities he's getting. Also, he still has responsibilities as he is the sole earner of his new agency. But seriously, dating scandals shouldn't happen anyway.

I guess another successful project could bury this.

• Like 3

@shhai it's seems there are a lot of dating scandals now which is pretty suspicious --- SK is kinda known for using these scandals to cover up government issues. I guess it's also the price of PSJ's popularity now that they made him a target :( Those Nate/NB articles are such clickbaits anyway, and I believe antis make multiple accounts to spread hate too. Thankfully PSJ seems like a really strong person, so I'm sure he'll get through this. It's just a real bummer especially since his agency just started.

On a brighter note, I'm really excited for his upcoming movie, Saja. So I guess the official english title is "The Divine Fury"?

• Like 3

Hey all I'm back from vacation! @szne09 @ixora6 Great to have you here!!! I'm so happy we have new people joining in and chat :P Anyway, where do you all find the negative reactions to his dating rumors? I have looked around but I couldn't find anything, probably because I don't know where to look for it :unsure: I know some celebrities got backlash for dating (which is insane, like just let people date), but isn't this a rumor only and both PSJ and PMY have denied the rumors, so why the negativities? 

Also @shhai I love those promos for Chronicle of Evil XD He looks so much like Oh Ri On in there awww :heart:

I just saw some photos taken of him at Incheon airport to Phuket. He looked so tired :(( Hopefully he can get some rest before the filming for Saja starts :((

• Like 1

Thank you for the warm welcome, @Cecentre! I have not seen the negative reactions per se, but I think the backlash is from their belief that PSJ and PMY are indeed dating (but they denied it). It's really crazy, though... hope they can move past this already.

I have yet to watch WR, KMHM and Chronicles of Evil (such backlog haha). I love him with his hair down but now I kinda miss seeing his forehead :D

Agree that he looks so tired..I think he filmed for his endorsements right after WWWSK. I noticed his eyebags in some of his new ads. :o He needs to be fresh and energized for his new film..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, szne09 said:

Thank you for the warm welcome, @Cecentre! I have not seen the negative reactions per se, but I think the backlash is from their belief that PSJ and PMY are indeed dating (but they denied it). It's really crazy, though... hope they can move past this already.

I have yet to watch WR, KMHM and Chronicles of Evil (such backlog haha). I love him with his hair down but now I kinda miss seeing his forehead :D

Agree that he looks so tired..I think he filmed for his endorsements right after WWWSK. I noticed his eyebags in some of his new ads. :o He needs to be fresh and energized for his new film..

It's really crazy how much this dating rumor is affecting PSJ and PMY. They both came on the news sounding very uncomfortable and unhappy about the rumors, and now PSJ got backlash because of it? Crossed fingers that this will die down after a while when he starts filming and stops being in the spotlight...

Heyy me neither! I haven't watched WR, I skipped KMHM because my heart can't handle a broken-hearted and also not-main-lead PSJ, but I still love him in that drama so much! The character is so funny and sweet and the style is adorable! Also even though I didn't finish it, I know KMHM has a lot of good reviews and Ji Sung's performance in there was top-notched, so you should watch it if you can :blush: I probably will watch WR sometime soon lmao, I've seen bit and pieces of it around and it seems he has great chemistry with the actress in there :3

Ah the workaholic man is working himself to exhaustion... Filming is such a painstaking process 'cause they never get to sleep enough for months, so PSJ really needs some good rest before going back into filming again. 

Anyway to end this post more positively, let's take a look at PSJ's very good look in Laneigh CF :P:

(I know this is a while ago but it's never a bad thing to look at these again right :D)

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Cecentre said:

It's really crazy how much this dating rumor is affecting PSJ and PMY. They both came on the news sounding very uncomfortable and unhappy about the rumors, and now PSJ got backlash because of it? Crossed fingers that this will die down after a while when he starts filming and stops being in the spotlight...

Heyy me neither! I haven't watched WR, I skipped KMHM because my heart can't handle a broken-hearted and also not-main-lead PSJ, but I still love him in that drama so much! The character is so funny and sweet and the style is adorable! Also even though I didn't finish it, I know KMHM has a lot of good reviews and Ji Sung's performance in there was top-notched, so you should watch it if you can :blush: I probably will watch WR sometime soon lmao, I've seen bit and pieces of it around and it seems he has great chemistry with the actress in there :3

Ah the workaholic man is working himself to exhaustion... Filming is such a painstaking process 'cause they never get to sleep enough for months, so PSJ really needs some good rest before going back into filming again. 

Anyway to end this post more positively, let's take a look at PSJ's very good look in Laneigh CF :P:

(I know this is a while ago but it's never a bad thing to look at these again right :D)

Yes, I also hope things die down once filming starts. I'm happy he gets to do another film because from what I know, shooting a film follows a much relaxed schedule compared to dramas. :)

I plan to watch WR because as I was backreading this thread, quite a number of PSJ fans "discovered" him through this drama :)

Even if he looks so good, I still see his eyebags here :sweatingbullets:

So proud of him for being one of the faces of Shinsegae Duty Free!

Screenshot_20180815-121651.png

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Cecentre said:

Anyway, where do you all find the negative reactions to his dating rumors? I have looked around but I couldn't find anything, probably because I don't know where to look for it :unsure: I know some celebrities got backlash for dating (which is insane, like just let people date), but isn't this a rumor only and both PSJ and PMY have denied the rumors, so why the negativities? 

I quite envy you. i think its much better to be oblivious at a time like this. :lol: 

basically, he's riding high on his career right now. from hit movie, to hit variety show (i didn't know he trended quite a lot when the show aired. it's amazing) and then hit drama back to back. plus tons of cf which is basically a huge $$$$$$$ for celebrities. lmao i guess people are on jealous streak at the possibility of him having a girlfriend while currently being at the top.

i guess we just need to be used to it. technically, he didn't do anything wrong. I just hope this ain't getting to him because he seems like conscious person. and he looked done from the recent airport pics. 

On 8/14/2018 at 1:34 PM, szne09 said:

On a brighter note, I'm really excited for his upcoming movie, Saja. So I guess the official english title is "The Divine Fury"?

I think his recent ig update confirms this. ^_^

i think the remaining days for this month would be spent for his training in martial arts for the movie. Then they'll start filming early September. I'm really curious about it. I guess it'll be an occult action. I know its totally different from Midnight Runners but since its also Kim Joo Hwan's, I hope it'll also deliver a strong story line. 

• Like 2

On 8/15/2018 at 1:04 PM, shhai said:

I quite envy you. i think its much better to be oblivious at a time like this. :lol: 

What can I say? Oblivion is bliss :P 

Also yikes this is the first time I've heard anyone got antifans because people are jealous :blink: People should find better things to do than that...

Also, high-five @shhai ! Another Sagittarius here! My birthdate is one day before his, so when it comes around I'm celebrating both lol

• Like 1

Hi!!! I'm finally posting again. I think I would really have days in between when I can't really post because I'm quite busy in college. But I still want to frequent here so I'll make time as much as I can. :D

Anyway, I finally got to see a Park Seo Joon's Gong Cha standee on a store near my uni. Me and my friend can't help taking pictures lmao. It was fun.

Here's a cute update from Gong Cha

Rough trans: Why is Park so happy?  On August 20 something will make us happy :wub:

@Cecentre oh wow that's so cool! I have few friends who celebrate their birthday in Dec 15th as well. 

Idk I'm quite fond of sagittarius people. even my bias in exo chanyeol, is a sag as well. lol :lol:

• Like 2

Park Seo Joon, Woo Do Hwan, Ahn Sung Ki Begin Filming New Movie

from Soompi

ed553b0e2ff641c68d36cd25ab6ca37a.jpeg?s=

https://www.soompi.com/article/1216429wpp/park-seo-joon-woo-hwan-ahn-sung-ki-begin-filming-new-movie

Park Seo Joon will star as Yong Hoo, a champion fighter who suffers emotional scars from losing his father in a tragic accident at an early age.

Veteran actor Ahn Sung Ki will play Father Ahn, a weary priest and exorcist who continuously risks his life in order to save the possessed souls he encounters. After meeting Father Ahn, Yong Hoo ends up joining him in a dangerous fight against powerful evil forces that unleash chaos and wreak havoc on the human world.

Woo Do Hwan will appear as Ji Shin, a mysterious figure with the ability to see others’ weaknesses and use them to his advantage, while Choi Woo Shik will play the role of Father Choi, a young priest that assists Father Ahn during his exorcisms.

Park Seo Joon: “It seems like [the production process] will be a long journey, so I think the most important thing is that no one gets hurt during filming. I will do my utmost within my assigned role and work hard in order to help contribute to the quality of the film.”

Awww. We know you'll do well bb. Good luck on the production! can't wait for it ^_^

tumblr_o3y2gxUY8M1tpi24go5_400.gif

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Cecentre said:

PSJ's Instagram update:

Does anyone know where he is? I think he's in Phuket, Thailand, but it looks like it's in Europe??? 

Yeah! :) I think this is from when he was in England for a ZioZia photoshoot, just a few days before his trip to Phuket! 

(Silent lurker here, :P but I hope to be more active in the coming days. You all are so lovely for keeping this forum updated :blush: ) 

Also, regarding some of the 'hate' he has been getting: 

As mentioned before,  I think we should keep in mind that the comments we're reading from the Knetz (on NetizenBuzz) come from a very specific portal site (called Nate) that is notorious for representing the more irrational/rude/awful/hateful k-netizens and don't represent the opinions of the general netizens even! A better way to gauge the reaction of the general public is to look at Naver, where generally the more ~level-headed people go.

I scanned the comments on Naver and they seem to be overwhelmingly positive (sympathetic, even .. saying they're sorry on behalf of the nasty media) or at the very least, neutral  :) So, I would say that we can take a breather and should try to avoid going on NetizenBuzz/Nate, because we're only ever going to find salty people . 

// also, comments like "your career is over" and "say goodbye to your image" don't mean ANYTHING because the public (not just Korean, but in the West too) has a tendency to forgive/excuse powerful males even when they do illegal/problematic/morally corrupt things (as we all know :( ). I can't count on my fingers how many male stars have been threatened by k-netizens, only for them to 'bounce back' unscathed. It's really gross :( 

In our case, our king, :P  PSJ , hasn't even done anything wrong, so all this ~bashing will subside soon :).  I was also really concerned with the comments in the beginning too, but I know they don't hold much water. I think we'll see these comments up until PSJ comes out with a new project to meet the public with, so we just need to be a little more patient and avoid the 'hate' until then. :) Hope that helps calm some of our nerves :heart:

Image result for park seo joon gif

• Like 3

Update: Park Seo Joon's Upcoming Schedule 

He will attend Laneige event in Guangzhou, China on Aug. 24.

He's also confirmed to attend 13th Seoul Drama Awards in Sept. 3. Fight My Way is nominated for comedy category. 

Dk77J0_UUAAEocJ?format=jpg

0000885042_001_20180807153243715.jpg?typ

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000885042

cr: weibo; naver

Finally, PSJ will be visiting China. He must have gain tons of fans there after WSK and that huge project they did in NY for his 7th anniversary says a lot. I know She Was Pretty was quite popular there as well. It even got a remake with Dilireba in it. But I don't recall him ever visiting China before for promotions. Not that I care that much lol but I'm just wondering. :lol: Also I hope Fight My Way win. 

@thranduils Hello there :)

Thank you for sharing your insight and joining here. I guess we just couldn't help but feel bad about the situation because of all things, its a rumor that people created what led all this. Just like what you said. he technically didn't do anything wrong, both him and PMY didn't deserve that. 

Anyway thank you again! 

Here is a happy PSJ for appreciation :wub:

tumblr_o3g8regyab1qgtdxso4_r5_400.gif

• Like 1

@thranduils Welcome!!! Glad to see that you've come out of lurking :3 Just jump in and talk even whether you have any updates or not! I'd love to just chat about PSJ in general :blush:

Thank you for the info on the negative comments by the way! I didn't know anything and was very confused, but I'm glad it was just the  extremist view and not like the general public and stuff. There's nothing to worry about then, since people are like this all the time and they're not representative of the general public at all!

13 hours ago, shhai said:

Finally, PSJ will be visiting China. He must have gain tons of fans there after WSK and that huge project they did in NY for his 7th anniversary says a lot. I know She Was Pretty was quite popular there as well. It even got a remake with Dilireba in it. But I don't recall him ever visiting China before for promotions. Not that I care that much lol but I'm just wondering. :lol: Also I hope Fight My Way win. 

I always thought he would go to China soon enough since he is so popular over there right now after WWWSK is such a big hit and like you said the ads in Times Square! About the drama award, I heard that it was a huge international thing, so it would be so great if FMW wins!!

That gif is adorable :heart: :heart: I always find the most attractive thing about PSJ is his smile because it's so sweet!

• Like 1

On 8/20/2018 at 5:17 AM, Cecentre said:

That gif is adorable :heart: :heart: I always find the most attractive thing about PSJ is his smile because it's so sweet!

Its from his Sperry ad in 2016 which i love so much. Please excuse me for this throwback. The whole shoot was A+.  :wub:

• Like 2

@shhai Such a cute ad!! I didn't know what it was but I had a gif of it saved because he was so cute!!

9405c7d85af77e87296b72dfeb164714.gif

The photoshoot are cute too!

Spoiler

8ccd623dc20efa54815e550ecc0e1d08.jpg

a7c6f8b592fcb232c9b6e55d02520dd6.jpg

CsliDBq.jpg

Whenever he looks super cute like this I always think that he's like a cute hot boy that probably all girls had a crush on they were in high school lmaooo He's cute but familiar and simple and approachable I guess??? Idk what I'm saying lol

Throwback is great don't be sorry lol. Let me do a throwback as well because I cannot get enough of this:

(aka the cutest boyfriend alive -- even the song is nice!)

• Like 1