Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

13 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Ooh..I still counted Smart dan Blibli..One more is the most prestigious :) Chanel

14 deals at least :kiss_wink: short and long deal

Oh yeahhh.. our Chanel Beauty. :heart4:Just wonder how the sales of Chanel Beauty. I dont know they will count overseas sales or not. Lol. Hope we will get more and more. :love:

• Like 4

@ivanovie25 @serenilmauve @Gisell Gisell I'm curious too. Isn't it usually something high-end if it's with photographer Hong Jang Hyun? Probably for a magazine (again)?! :o

Conpia will start filming in the next few days i guess. The latest article update said the movie crank in will be at the end of this month.

I read that actor Gong Yoo appear in IU's Palette. Can Seojun make a guest appearance too?? We've waited forever for their crumbs :joy:

• Like 4

Youtube version. :fullofhearts: I can repeat this CF many times as Seo Jun is so handsome. Lol. His smiles take my heart away. :heart2beat:

And Seo Jun will do online fans meeting on 15.05.21. :issohappy:He will sing for us also? Happy Jeomju. :heart4:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002947517

Seojun Park, Untact Fan Meeting'Park Seojun, Comma' held on May 15th [Official]

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Arrghh..we get to see the recording..that's enough for me :selfie2:

So, he's busy preparing this and shooting Conpia..take care of your health Seo Jun ah..

I'm so happy today :wub: he's my happy pill..lol! 

Ps. I heard he left a message on his fancafe..too bad it's only for the members..

Edited by ivanovie25
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Arrghh..we get to see the recording..that's enough for me :selfie2:

So, he's busy preparing this and shooting Conpia..take care of your health Seo Jun ah..

I'm so happy today :wub: he's my happy pill..lol! 

Ps. I heard he left a message on his fancafe..too bad it's only for the members..

Can we know the message? :sparklyeyes: I think we have to try to be members. :coolshades:

He is my happy pill too. My sunshine. My mood booster. Lol. :heart: Our Seo Jun is really busy. 

Btw should we send something to Awesome for His Debut Anniv later? Flowers? Lol. :foryou:

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Oh yeahhh.. our Chanel Beauty. Just wonder how the sales of Chanel Beauty. I dont know they will count overseas sales or not. Lol. Hope we will get more and more. :love:

@Gisell Gisell, ohhh................for sure, it's doing fine in the market. Although, the brand has may competitors such the likes of Estee Lauder, Christian Dior, LVMH, Gucci, Armani, Prada and L'Oreal. I've read some months ago that the global revenue of Chanel increased. ... :blush:

38 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

@Gisell Gisell i think the message is about the fanmeet, he just informed them earlier than official :)

if international fans can also attend, then we have a date on 15th of may lol!

@ivanovie25, so NICE that he will be celebrating his 10th debut anniversary with his fans even just online! 'Park Seo Joon, Comma' will be streamed live exclusive via Kakao TV for fans in Korea, and will also be available for streaming afterward via other global platforms soon afterward. The event will be at 5 PM KST. This is COOL for fan service since he could get to spend time chatting with fans, showcasing some very special stages, and more. A big congratulations in advance on your 10th anniversary since debut, Park Seo Joon!  :rubchin:

1618449629-2021041502000836400137741.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@willenette Thks for your info. :blush:

And all beautiful Jeomju @willenette @Anjalifairy @serenilmauve @ivanovie25  @Bluepiano @aulialanniputri @Jeomju1216 please mark the date of 15.05.2021. I think we will need more information later on as I dont know how to watch from Kakao TV is all are in Korean language?

@Gisell Gisell, to watch the video on Kakao Tv, download this from the play store (Google). The app is available for iPhone, Android, Blackberry, and Windows. You will need VPN to watch it. Click on this link and you'll be able to watch the video!  You can now change your preferred language from Korean to English. :luvarrow:

For sure PSJ will give his fans a good time as he has not met fans in a long time. Looking forward to this.  :crazymad:

• Like 6

I found an old interview that i haven't seen before..i thought i have seen all of his videos on youtube lol! I like his fresh look here..:wub:

The photos from ConPia script reading are released :blush: lovely..i think their hair color shade is the same? :)

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

@ivanovie25 

Yeah.. HJH is one of SK's famous photographer i believe, that usually works with top celebs for luxury brands :)

Whoa fanmeet! :gangnamstyle:So unexpected to be held in May. But @Gisell Gisell, didn't they say it would be released via other platforms globally? So i think kakao tv is exclusive for k-fans while we, international fans, can expect other platforms to watch probably like youtube, vlive, etc. His debut anniversary supposed to be in August. Probably he'll be hectic that month with Conpia crank up and Dream overseas filming preparation, so he puts forward the fanmeet a few months earlier in order to present something special for his fans. Always so thoughtful :wub: Yesss..so we have already 2 things to look forward in May, the hanok photoshoot and the fanmeet :elated:

About Park's Office, his main agenda writing the letter was to announce in advance about the fanmeet exclusively for the honorary members of the fancafe. I had no idea about the letter but i heard the title is something like "I want to tell this to jeomju!!!!!" Literally with a lot of exclamation marks lmao. Isn't he so sweet and cute? :lol:

Oh.. Conpia script reading pic and movie crank in today! Though he's busy filming for lots of CF, but i feel like it's been a while after Dream he's filming something again (movie or drama project). Afterall, actor is his main job so i always think that he's been unemployed all this time and finally signed for a new job :lol: I'm super thrilled knowing the civil servant and husband Minsung is finally coming and looking forward to see his wonderful acting once again. Wishing all the cast and crew a fun and safe filming. Conpia fighting! :yay:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

@Anjalifairy I think Ziozia ever worked with HJH also, right? I just hope it is new deal for Seo Jun. The place is so beautiful and I believe the shoot will be awesome. 

Btw I am still curious about the Park's Office? Can you try again to be member as you are good in Korean? Lol. U are the best candidate for us. :foryou:

For the fan meeting, I hope they will show it on Youtube. Well, whatever it is we will stay tune. He is indeed so cute and sweet. :heart4: We know he will be very busy till August, so can we get good news about drama around June, Seo Jun? Lol. 

All the best for Conpia. Stay safe and healthy for all the team. :wow1:Cannot wait for new Park Park couple. And when we can see the glimpse of Seo Jun & IU? :blush:

• Like 3

@Gisell Gisell Yes, for london photoshoot. But ziozia has released this year S/S collections right? So if the clothing photoshoot was for ziozia, then what collections? Already for F/W? :o 

I have tried it countless times but failed. I even asked a k-jeomju to assist me and still failed. Idk what's wrong with my identity data. Probably they tracked me as an alien lol so i just give up :lol:

Yeah hopefully they show it on Youtube for the easiest access :D

Where are all those muscles?! :lol:

• Like 4

@Anjalifairy lol! he's soo skinny now..i missed the bulky him..:) 

But thinking that he needs to buff him self up in a month scares me actually :(

i can't guess..I don't think it's for K2 or Ziozia..another? But he's already had 3 different lines of wear to endorse..sport (K2), formal (ziozia) and casual (ck) is there any other category of clothing? One can't have 2 endosement for the same category right?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

@Gisell Gisell Yes, for london photoshoot. But ziozia has released this year S/S collections right? So if the clothing photoshoot was for ziozia, then what collections? Already for F/W? :o 

I have tried it countless times but failed. I even asked a k-jeomju to assist me and still failed. Idk what's wrong with my identity data. Probably they tracked me as an alien lol so i just give up :lol:

Yeah hopefully they show it on Youtube for the easiest access :D

Where are all those muscles?! :lol:

Woahhh.. Is it so hard to register? :sad1: Alien? Lol. Who else can try then? @serenilmauve ?

Seo Jun has to be skinny as Minsung, is it? Then he has to bring back the muscles for Hongdae. Please bring back the muscles soonest after Conpia, Seo Jun. I need to see your ABS. :blush:

• Like 3