Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Are there any of you chingus who would like to have a poll on Park Seo Joon's thread? :kiss_wink:

In case you do, please let me know. I set up a poll on one of the actor threads today, and thought I would check around if any other threads wanted one too.

:loveu:

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

I put up a poll about Park Seo Joon. A big thank you to my esteemed Event Organizer colleague @Sleepy Owl for his help! :kiss_wink:

Hope you all enjoy it. Make sure to vote! :partyblob:

@serenilmauve @aulialanniputri @Gisell Gisell @ivanovie25  @willenette @Anjalifairy @sueeila @Jeomju1216 

Also, please remember that we Event Organizers are more than happy to help set up polls or events in drama / actor threads. Do not hesitate to tag us in the future if you have an event/poll idea you would need some help with. :dorakiss:

re: @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Wiggle 1

*** In the poll, of course, how I loved him in "Itaewon Class & A Witch's Love". Since he has not ever played being a psychopath & a single dad, I want him to do these kind of roles in his future projects, be it a drama or a movie. And I've been waiting for "Dream" like for ages now.  Thanks for sharing this kind of poll here @partyon:sweats:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Thank you @partyon for the poll :relaxed:

@willenette the same..i chose a psychopath and a single dad..*high five*  and one more is a chef..lol! because of YS

I'm so curious about concrete utopia because i heard he will play a kind of villain character..and i'm always interested in thriller genre

It looks like the 'show the back of your t-shirt' becoming a thing? His manager did that too and posted on his instagram..lol! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, willenette said:

*** In the poll, of course, how I loved him in "Itaewon Class & A Witch's Love". Since he has not ever played being a psychopath & a single dad, I want him to do these kind of roles in his future projects, be it a drama or a movie.

Personally I liked him the most in A Witch's Love - he really did a great job in that drama together with Uhm Jung Hwa. Their chemistry blew me away. Despite their huge age gap, they were able to sell the story very convincingly. :wub:

2 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

@willenette the same..i chose a psychopath and a single dad..*high five*  and one more is a chef..lol! because of YS

I think it would be very interesting to see Park Seo Joon play a single dad, so I chose that one too. :happy2:

• Like 6

4 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Thank you @partyon for the poll :relaxed:

I'm so curious about concrete utopia because i heard he will play a kind of villain character..and i'm always interested in thriller genre

It looks like the 'show the back of your t-shirt' becoming a thing? His manager did that too and posted on his instagram..lol! 

@ivanovie25, ohhh................really? Villain character? :coolshades:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

19 hours ago, willenette said:

@ivanovie25, ohhh................really? Villain character? :coolshades:

Well, kind of..lol! At least that's what i concluded from reading the translated summary of the webtoon, i could be wrong :)

The sub is up guys :happy2:

@Gisell Gisell I think it's not that he can't compete, it's just not in his nature to compete ambitiously unless he has to :) This guy is really cool, calm, coolheaded etc..love him even more :wub: while wooshik has the opposite traits lol!

Ms. Youn said "don't hang out with him anymore" lol!! I laughed so much :joy: so cute that Ms. Youn took his side and even offered him to choose the preferred gift :wub:  

Well, in the end he got one of the best gifts :)

Ps. I just noticed that they're making a dvd..yeayy! I hope they give eng sub..*ehm @Gisell Gisell 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Well, kind of..lol! At least that's what i concluded from reading the translated summary of the webtoon, i could be wrong :)

The sub is up guys :happy2:

@Gisell Gisell I think it's not that he can't compete, it's just not in his nature to compete ambitiously unless he has to :) This guy is really cool, calm, coolheaded etc..love him even more :wub: while wooshik has the opposite traits lol!

Ms. Youn said "don't hang out with him anymore" lol!! I laughed so much :joy: so cute that Ms. Youn took his side and even offered him to choose the preferred gift :wub:  

Well, in the end he got one of the best gifts :)

Ps. I just noticed that they're making a dvd..yeayy! I hope they give eng sub..*ehm @Gisell Gisell 

Awww.. I can watch tonite then. :issohappy:

He is really such a sweetheart right? It is same here. I love him more and deeper each day. His personality is beyond awesome. At the end he got the beautiful gift than WS. I think the cool person is the best. Lol. 

I am so happy that Mrs. Youn really cares Seo Jun much. :blush: Wish one day Seo Jun can have movie with Mrs. Youn. 

So we have to spend our money again right? :tounge_wink:

Btw I read from IG, Seo Jun will appear in Kang Hanna's KBS Cool FM this coming Sunday? :hooray2: What it is all about actually? Chit chatting? 

• Like 4

@Gisell Gisell hahaha..we're duo impulsive buyers here :sweat_smile:

It's so obvious that Seo Jun is Ms. Youn's fave lol! The same here..i really really hope they will have a project together in the future. And Seo Jun needs to step up his english conversation skill  :)

Yeah..i read about the KBS Cool FM schedule too on twitter. I forgot to attach it here. I also wonder..because no film promotion yet. Is it part of CK or Market Kurly strategy?  

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

@Gisell Gisell hahaha..we're duo impulsive buyers here :sweat_smile:

It's so obvious that Seo Jun is Ms. Youn's fave lol! The same here..i really really hope they will have a project together in the future. And Seo Jun needs to step up his english conversation skill  :)

Yeah..i read about the KBS Cool FM schedule too on twitter. I forgot to attach it here. I also wonder..because no film promotion yet. Is it part on CK or Market Kurly strategy?  

Dont forget to inform me if the DVD is out. I still wonder why there is no Seo Jun's Bday celebration. Ah.. I think I will DM Na PD. Lol. 

I also wish Seo Jun can master the English. Please. :sparklyeyes: He has sexy accent actually. It is nice listening to his convo with English. :heart:

• Like 3

Wow :wut:  New CF again?! I can see Kobaco is waving. Unstoppable CF king!:kaching3:

Director's cut was so fun and hilarious! Yumi's picture is really destined for her. I Iaughed hard with goosebumps lol. Seojun got one of the best prizes indeed! Why trying so hard if you can get one of the grandprize with minimum effort, contrary to what happened with his best friend:loolz:Whoa.. they will make it into dvd?! No wonder.. the show was really popular overseas though. I want it! But only if there are many unseen footages that were not seen on tvN. So i want to make sure first :D

His latest IG update is:heartxoxo:

He really looks pretty much alike with his youngest brother with that smile in the pic :)

I chose stay at home dad / single dad too. These days i want him in a tearjerking melodramatic movie. Something that can pull our heartstring but will leave audience in sobbing mess :joy: It's bcs recently i just watched this kind of movie. It's a local movie from my country. The main character was a single dad who faced physical hardship in everyday life. The actor performance was so great. Whenever i finish a good movie with outstanding performance by the actor, i'll imagine how Seojun will portray the same character in his own way :wub:

Btw, @partyon thanks for the poll! :D

@Gisell Gisell @ivanovie25 KBS Cool FM? Where's the article?

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@Anjalifairy i read it from here..i think there is no article just insta update?

I wish they would also release YK DVD or at least to Viu or other streaming services..

@Anjalifairy he looks like his bro in that pic? I never really see his brothers' face clearly..is there any pic out there that shows his brothers clearly? Curious..:)

• Like 3

@ivanovie25 Oh yeah.. i just opened my IG and k-jeomjus already reposted it :D 

I don't think Seojun will appear though. Bcs they didn't mention it. They'll discuss about actors mentioned's filmography and invite listeners to participate by submitting questions, just anything that's related to the actors' movies. An expert from Actor Research Institute, Baek Eun Ha, will answer the questions. I think she's someone who knows the chungmuro well. I saw fans questions in the comment sections were like about behind the casting of Dream and Conpia, what she thinks about Seojun's lifetime character, what role she wants Seojun to play for next, etc.

Edit : based on her IG, she is an Actorologist and film journalist 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1