Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Monolid K-Drama Actors Who Give Us Butterflies

Monolid K-Drama Actors Who Give Us Butterflies

Park Seo Joon

Park-Seo-Joon-1.jpg

Park Seo Joon’s eyes have become a household name in the K-drama world. He’s able to show such a wide array of emotions with them and they help get his emotions across with a lot of impact as we most recently saw in his role in “Itaewon Class.”

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1458807wpp/monolid-k-drama-actors-who-give-us-butterflies

His eyes so unique and special! And he plays with them so well. You can see all emotions and understand his characters without any words;) 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

PSJ sure knows how to light the internet on fire, screaming out in joy and ready to die by his hotness :wow2:

Does anyone know how one can buy this special edition from overseas?

Office Yes GIF by RauwCC

Naver blog with a new teaser video:

https://blog.naver.com/957124/222228039379

The shot with his hands in his back pocket :luvarrow:

News article on his hot look:

The magazine ‘dazed' showed off a pictorial where two different ‘lightness’ met with Park Seo-jun and Calvin Klein through a separate book in the April issue. 

“I felt like I was on a trip instead of shooting, so I felt better on my own. It's been a long time since I was filming in nature, so I felt like I was healing. I hope that the feeling can be conveyed to those who watch the pictorial.” This is the filming review delivered by actor Park Seo-jun.

When asked for his own definition of the'lightness' that is the point of contact between Calvin Klein and actor Park Seo-joon, he said, “It is showing the way it is without any ornamentation. I think it's'lightness' to show people around me honestly and with all my heart, and even when acting, show me what I can best show at that time through my work.” 
Next, regarding the simplicity of Calvin Klein Jeans, “Calvin Klein Jeans are comfortable while holding the body shape well, so I think they are good to wear not only in everyday life, but also in various situations. Because it is a basic fit, it can match well with any clothes.”

PSJ is the new face of CK (refer fashion article):

Calvin Klein Jeans, a global lifestyle brand representing modernity and youth, announced the beginning of a welcome companion with CK's new face, actor Park Seo-joon, that will brighten up this spring and summer.

Through solid filmography, drama, and entertainment, Park Seo-joon has established himself as a top star in Korea by winning numerous fans at home and abroad. In particular, his warm fashion sense, which is revealed through personal SNS, captures both trendy and sophisticated, and is loved by 17 million followers and is recognized in the fashion world as well. The special meeting between Calvin Klein, a long-standing global lifestyle brand, and Park Seo-jun, a well-influenced actor, draws attention to the public. 

Calvin Klein Jeans, which are attractive with a minimalistic and simple design, plan to show all of his free and fashionable atmosphere, which Park Seo-joon had not been able to capture in the screen, through various activities. He is the one who handles the usual basic items luxuriously, so the premium denim brand Calvin Klein Jeans and the chemistry to be shown are also highly anticipated. Additional images of fashion pictorials, which are already inundated with inquiries, will be released in sequence soon.

Calvin Klein Jeans and Calvin Klein Jeans Accessories worn by actor Park Seo-jun in this Jeju Island pictorial can be experienced at Calvin Klein Jeans stores nationwide and at CK.COM.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

@serenilmauve @Jeomju1216 What a morning view! :heart2beat:Seo Jun is so sexy and he knows his Jeomju will scream loud. He is hella hot with CK. :heart4:Anyway he looks a bit thinner right?

And today is episode 10 of YS. Gosh.. I am really not ready to say goodbye to them. But Na PD, please show small celebration of  Seo Jun's birthday. 

• Like 7

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Current Variety Show “Youn’s Stay” episode 10 TODAY at 9:10 p.m. KST] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]

@Gisell Gisell Yes, PSJ is sexy as hell in this photo shoot !!! I noticed that as well, he looks like he lost some weight, even his arms look less muscular...not sure if the weight loss is intentional or prep for the filming of concrete utopia. 

Seriously, please celebrate PSJ’s b’day... otherwise it will be so sad watching him cook seaweed soup and working so hard making tteokgalbi for other people. I hope he gets a treat meal as well :cutekitty: It’s the last day of business (dinner will be served to the last set of customers) at Youn’s stay, what will we do after next week :frown: lots of new articles posted on Korean media this morning about Youn stay business wrapping up and madam Youn saying PSJ has a chef force. She adores him, he must be counting his blessings for having been in the company of an Oscar nominated senior actress and being loved by her :heart:

Yoon Stay' last business... Seojun Park has a Chef Force (refer news article)

Yoon Stay' last business... In the 10th episode of'Yoon Stay' (directed by Na Young-seok, Kim Se-hee), which is broadcast at 9 pm today (Friday, 19th), the employees who breathe well without speaking will be opened.

On this day's broadcast, the stories of the members who have reached the end of the 2nd day of winter business are drawn. Last week, the dinner business of an all-time difficulty level tailored to customers of various diets was completed safely, and the time of the'Yoonstay' staff having a late dinner is shown.

Allergies, vegetarians, etc. The guests' checklist is checked once again, and a more specially prepared breakfast for them follows. From rice cake dumpling soup with vegetarian dumplings to seaweed soup with clams simmered to congratulate guests on their birthday at'Yoon Stay', the efforts of the staff who have repeatedly added delicate devotion to the last minute are expected to be warm. 

In addition, the employees who are about to close their business two days before the end of the business are preparing for the last business. From dusting thick winter blankets to checking the quantity of amenities, room setting, etc., they take care of everything they touch, and are more motivated than ever. In particular, the back door of chef Yoomi Jung's declaration of war overturned the kitchen ahead of the last opening. At the same time as the comeback of Tteok-galbi master Park Seo-joon, attention is also drawn to the popular Tteok-galbi, which has been re-established at the same time. Yoon Yeo-jeong, who watched this, said, "(Seo Jun-i) has a chef force," and praised him, and expectations are gathered at the last meal menu of'Yoon Stay' including Tteok-galbi. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@Jeomju1216 Talking about Oscars it’s nice to see Academy finally being more open towards Asian centric movies and actors. Hopefully one day we will Seo Jun too on the ceremony with his movie;) 

He is like a pro and most importantly fast and leaner. Efficient my favorite word when it comes to Seo Jun in Youn’s Stay. Like give him formal training and he has a potential to be a really good at cooking;)) He should keep practicing and learn new  recipes;)) 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

@Jeomju1216 Same question what will we do after YS? :sad1:Wish Seo Jun will give us new CF and photoshoots. Lol.  

@serenilmauve Yes, hopefully we will see our Seo Jun for coming years. I really hope his movies will be BO. :sparklyeyes:Thinking of it, Na PD should be proud of his YS. All the team are great peoples with great achievements. :heart:

• Like 7

@serenilmauve @Gisell Gisell Yes, hoping our Seo Jun gets all the recognition he rightly deserves in the future internationally including the Academy, Cannes, BAFTA, Golden Globes, Critics Choice etc. and also within SK ... I was so disappointed that he was not awarded best actor for Itaewon Class, the overall team won tons of awards but PSJ carried the whole series on his shoulders and led it to its glory...its sad that his efforts were not recognized from an individual contributor point of view. 

You are right, I hope too that he continues cooking and trying out new recipes, he’s got a flair for cooking and after his tireless job on youn’s stay he definitely comes across like a seasoned chef. 

Well this article says that but I’m not entirely sure...Awesome ent posted his hot pic hashtagging Calvin Klein... Will SJ start following CK on insta? I’ve noticed that is a good way of knowing if the contract is long term or specific campaign based. I think he only follows brands that rope him in a long term contract.

BTW, I saw a few clips of Youn’s stay... Seo Jun cooked the seaweed soup himself for the guest. I find that so cruel, it’s like baking a cake myself on my b’day. :sad1:On a positive note, the 3 siblings are so cute together. I really hope PSJ and CWS remain friends for a long time, they are too precious together :hahah!:

• Like 7

55 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

@serenilmauve @Gisell Gisell Yes, hoping our Seo Jun gets all the recognition he rightly deserves in the future internationally including the Academy, Cannes, BAFTA, Golden Globes, Critics Choice etc. and also within SK ... I was so disappointed that he was not awarded best actor for Itaewon Class, the overall team won tons of awards but SJ carried the whole series on his shoulders and led it to its glory...its sad that his efforts were not recognized from an individual contributor point of view. 

You are right, I hope too that he continues cooking and trying out new recipes, he’s got a flair for cooking comes across like a seasoned chef. 

Well this article says that but I’m not entirely sure...Awesome ent posted his hot pic hashtagging Calvin Klein... Will SJ start following CK on insta? I’ve noticed that is a good way of knowing if the contract is long term or specific campaign based. I think he only follows brands that rope him in a long term contract.

BTW, I saw a few clips of Youn’s stay... Seo Jun cooked the seaweed soup himself for the guest. I find that so cruel, it’s like baking a cake myself on my b’day. :sad1:On a positive note, the 3 siblings are so cute together. I really hope PSJ and CWS remain friends for a long time, they are too precious together :hahah!:

Talking about awards from IC always make me sad. Until now I cannot believe nothing for him from IC. Really sad. :criesariver:

And I am right that he cooked the seaweed soup! I wonder actually he ate the seaweed soup or not. I am really sad if they didnt show anything about his birthday. :isannoyed:Btw Mrs. Youn praised his ramen? I wanna eat his ramen too. It really looks yummy.

About the Awesome's post especially the zoom, it makes my mind travel somewhere. Lol. I think IG is on fire for Jeomju today because of his CK.:tounge_wink:

• Like 7

@Gisell Gisell Yeah... Madam Youn continued to praise and appreciate Seo Juni’s efforts, he specially made ramen for her during dinner while the rest of them had fried chicken... the next morning at the staff breakfast if I interpreted correctly she said she trusts his cooking skills(PSJ won her heart with ramen or something like that) and that his promotion is imminent. I think PSJ said he made seaweed soup once for his mom’s bday when madam Youn asked how he made the soup.

One of the breakfast clips shows SJ having the seaweed soup with rice so yeah he seems to have eaten it. 

Did he do the “Aura” pose during the after checkout photo session when one of the neuroscientists said let’s do some crazy poses ? So cute :heart1:

On a side note, whatever happened to “the actor is present” campaign?... they were supposed to release 20 actor profiles (10 male + 10 female) everyday from 3/15 to 3/20... the site crashed on launch day and since then no new actor profiles have been released neither on their dedicated site nor their YouTube channel. I’m really looking forward to PSJ’s bio and portrait. 

@serenilmauve - Here is another article which says PSJ is the new face of Calvin Klein Jeans. So may be it’s official that he is their new brand ambassador and we should expect more future campaigns and sexy photo shoots to come out :blush:

In a statement from a Calvin Klein Jeans’ representative, the company revealed the reasons why he was selected to be their model.

They explained that “Park Seo Joon has made his name known as a top star both domestically and internationally through a solid filmography of dramas and variety programs. In particular, Park Seo Joon’s good fashion sense is being acknowledged in the fashion world as well.”

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/park-seo-joon-selected-new-face-calvin-klein-jeans/

• Like 6

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Current Variety Show “Youn’s Stay” last episode 11 March 26 at 9:10 p.m. KST] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]

@serenilmauve I've already made it my phone wallpaper too..lol!! People are used to me adoring a korean actor that they just stopped commenting on my wallpaper..:lol:

He looks soo hot there :wub: agree with you @Gisell Gisell i think he looks a bit thin here..lately he looks like he's losing quite a lot of weight..probably because of his role..or it's his default body :)

Happy that he's the new ambassador of CK :D CK brought him outdoors unlike.. *sideeyeing SK lol!

I hope there will be a lot of outdoor CFs with CK :)

Let's wait until the behind the scene episode before we sue Na PD lol! :lol:

I missed last night episode, was there really no saying about his birthday?

I just heard from the radio news that Nike is collaborating with Supreme..I bet these will be his next shoes lol!

• Like 6

I just finished watching the full translated episode.  Seo Jun is such a sweetheart, he is so kind, sincere and warm hearted. The way he talks to Choi woo shik, he is so sweet and caring. His gesture of extending his hand out to Yumi to spit out the super hot fried dumpling, warmed my heart:heart2:, I’ve only ever seen one person do it in my lifetime and that was my mom when I was a child. How can someone be so down to earth yet so fabulous at their job. Madam Youn has completely fallen in love with SJ’s cooking, she can’t stop singing his praises... he was called the ‘Ramen King’ :heart3:

My heart is full watching this episode, except for the part where his bday was never mentioned. Will next week really be the last episode? I know I will have serious PSJ withdrawal symptoms without being able to see him every week :bawling:

• Like 5