Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

• 1 month later...

Hi, I am planning to go to his Seoul Fan Meeting this December and I am just wondering what are his official fan's social media (or any reliable fan site) that I can go to for updates regarding this event. I am going with a few friends who love this guy to pieces hehe. I am just afraid that I could miss the ticket sales if I am not updated. Thanks in advance for the help :) 

2 hours ago, SpiritGambler said:

Hi, I am planning to go to his Seoul Fan Meeting this December and I am just wondering what are his official fan's social media (or any reliable fan site) that I can go to for updates regarding this event. I am going with a few friends who love this guy to pieces hehe. I am just afraid that I could miss the ticket sales if I am not updated. Thanks in advance for the help :) 

You can follow the respective SNS to see their updates

Naver: post.naver.com/contenty

Instagram: @contenty_official

Normally sales of tickets either at Yes24 or Interpark and they do have english version for fans to purchase.

• 1 month later...

Korean actor Park Seo Jun has no idea why he's the 'nation's boyfriend'

South Korean actor Park Seo Jun has no idea why he is nicknamed the "nation's boyfriend".

At a press conference held at the InterContinental Singapore on Nov 3, the 28-year-old heart-throb appeared genuinely perplexed when asked what he thought about the label.

"I am actually very shy about that nickname. I really don't know what my appeal as the 'nation's boyfriend' is. Maybe it's because I am a very honest person," he said in Korean via a translator.

It is unclear how the nickname originated, but that is what netizens have been calling him in recent years, likely for his boyish good looks and for playing goofy, charming romantic heroes in hit TV dramas such as Fight For My Way (2017).

He mused: "Perhaps my fans can tell me what my appeal as the 'nation's boyfriend' is instead."

Park was fielding questions ahead of his first Singapore fan meet on Nov 4 at Resorts World Sentosa.

His visit here came just two months after his good friend and movie co-star Kang Ha Neul was here to promote their hit comedy film Midnight Runners, in which they play bumbling police academy students.

Park, when asked if he had consulted Kang for recommendations on what to do during his stay here, deadpanned: "He told me that there would be many media interviews.

"He also promised that we would properly catch up and get together when I get back to Korea, but now we can't because he has landed in the army."

Kang, 27, enlisted for mandatory military service in September.

Park added, however, that "many people have told me that Singapore is famous for good food", and that he was looking forward to trying some local delicacies.

At that point, the host whipped out a pandan cake for him.

After tasting it, Park nodded appreciatively and said: "I like eating cake, and I like this taste very much. But it will be quite bad for my fitness regimen."

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/korean-actor-park-seo-jun-has-no-idea-why-hes-the-nations-boyfriend

November 13, 2017

Park Seo Joon In Talks To Join Season 2 Of “Youn’s Kitchen”

Source: Soompi by D. Kim

Park-Seo-Joon1.jpg

Park Seo Joon might be joining the cast of “Youn’s Kitchen 2”!

On November 14, a source from the industry reported that the actor will be appearing on the show as a new employee, filling in for veteran actor Shin Goo.

His agency Content Y responded to these reports, saying that Park Seo Joon has received an offer and is currently looking over it.

A source from tvN also commented, “It’s hard to confirm our new member(s) right now. Please watch the show to find out.” They further shared that the cast will be departing the country at the end of this month to film the second season.

The first season of “Youn’s Kitchen” followed Yoon Yeo Jung, Lee Seo Jin, Jung Yoo Mi, and Shin Goo as they ran a small Korean restaurant on an island near Bali.

Would you like to see Park Seo Joon on the second season?

Source (1) (2) (3) (4)

Awesome news, can't wait for Season 2 YOUN'S KITCHEN. Not that much longer till January 2018! :lol:

November 16, 2017

Park Seo Joon Confirmed To Join Season 2 Of “Youn’s Kitchen”

Source: Soompi by J. Lim

Park-Seo-Joon-Youns-Kitchen.jpg

Park Seo Joon has been confirmed to be a new addition to the cast of the second season of “Youn’s Kitchen”!

On November 17, producing director (PD) Lee Jin Joo confirmed that Park Seo Joon will be joining the original cast of Yoon Yeo Jung, Lee Seo Jin, and Jung Yoo Mi. Season 1’s Shin Goo unfortunately had to step down due to a scheduling conflict.

Park Seo Joon is said to have worked part-time as a server in a restaurant for eight months before he made his debut as an actor. Lee Jin Joo added, “When we met with him, we were charmed to learn that he already has a basic understanding of how a restaurant works. We thought that he would not only be a great server, but also excel as a kitchen assistant. We’re very excited to see what he can do.”

“Youn’s Kitchen” is a variety show that follows a cast centered around Yoon Yeo Jung as they run a small restaurant on an island. The second season is set to begin airing in January 2018.

Source (1)