Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

I'm back..:) it feels like it's been a long time since i posted a comment..lol! been hectic lately, i didn't have the time to write.

I just watched ep5 of YS..see i told you Ms Youn seems to adore Seo Joon lol! when he was an intern it took only one day for her to approve him :D this episode just says it all..Me too @serenilmauve, whenever Ms Youn praised him, i was so happy :) And her wish for Seo Joon..Amien..

The eps 5, the kitchen duo seems to find their pace even Seo Jin was surprised that they beat him in serving Lol! he kept complaining that they're too fast :sweat_smile: but then Na PD said it's going to be reset..lol! i think i read somewhere they're back in 3 weeks..so if they were filming from 23-26 nov, then yeah, they're back on Seo Joon's birthday..and i notice that Seo Joon has the tendency to post to his IG when he's dresses up for something, it could be that the picture was taken before he left for Guhrye.

Btw i just realized his name tag says Seo Jun, so maybe i should start writing his name Seo Jun..lol!

@serenilmauve you must be happy now that Seo Jun wears purple, your fave :) but yeah the colour looks like that Bugak's colour lol!

I think he's the ambassador for SK Magic Malaysia, but since SK is from korea, perhaps he's also the ambassador for korea? SK magic is a new subsidiaries of SK Group, it's founded in 2017, so it hasn't yet opened many branches abroad, if i'm not mistaken they opened in Malaysia in 2018.

He looks soo cute in that ads..especially when he's speaking malay..lol! i burst out laughing..

Finally he gave up..lol! their chef teacher would flip if he watched this..:sweat_smile: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 2

@ivanovie25 Welcome back! Missed you a lot;)) 

In my culture blessing of an older people means a lot of luck, so I hope Mrs.Youn’s prays and blessing will be a good luck for our precious guy;))) 

We also talked about this before. It seems like Seo Jun and his company prefers Park Seo Jun romanization more than Park Seo Joon. So I decided to follow their lead and preference;) 

I laughed though when Yumi misheard Seo Jun instead of Seo Jin lol

I just think why they released Mandarin version. Is it common language in Malaysia? 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 Welcome back! Missed you a lot;)) 

In my culture blessing of an older people means a lot of luck, so I hope Mrs.Youn’s prays and blessing will be a good luck for our precious guy;))) 

We also talked about this before. It seems like Seo Jun and his company prefers Park Seo Jun romanization more than Park Seo Joon. So I decided to follow their lead and preference;) 

I laughed though when Yumi misheard Seo Jun instead of Seo Jin lol

I just think why they released Mandarin version. Is it common language in Malaysia? 

Similar culture here :) When Ms. Youn said that grand bell awards, everybody was like heh? sooo random..:D

So Seo Jun it is from now on..lol! 

I think so, if i'm not mistaken Malaysia actually has 3 active languages, malay,english and chinese (mandarin) so i wasn't surprised when they released 3 versions.

Oh, when Seo Jun came to deliver the soup to the group of interns, they seem really excited to see him, even waived at him. One of the guys mentioned Itaewon Class previously, so i think some of them have watched IC and kinda waited to see him, too :) and one of the guys, Mikaela, praised his styled hair :D

Edit: speaking of which, i just read that guy's comment on youtube..lol! So his name is michele di fronzo, not mikaela..lol! He said that they were super kind (ym, seo jun and ws)

Seo Jin was also dubbed as the most handsome actor in Korea by them, Korea's George Clooney..lol! 

@serenilmauve, i think i saw the ring too :sweat_smile: Seo Jun-ah you're not alone..lol!

• Like 4

@ivanovie25 Grand Bell Awards Daesang then, we waiting for you to happen per Mrs.Youn’s prediction xD  :wow1:

Mrs.Youn though always full of praises how hard Seo Jun works. He is doing everything, helping everyone and always full of positive energy;) 

This thing must be really heavy, because even our strong guy struggled.

Look at him and his smile;)

I noticed that some of them actually watched some movies and dramas, but struggle with memorizing their names and faces for some reasons. That’s why they usually so surprised about Woo Shik being in Parasite. And they saw Itaewon Class (they wouldn’t mention it even if they Googled Youn’s Stay cast if they didn’t know the drama), but struggled to recognize who was the lead.  
Also that moment when the group of guys said hello to Seo Jun made me release how rarely he and Yumi actually interacts with guest. They almost always busy and kitchen and Seo Jun mostly sees them only when he helps to serve food. 

Also it’s surprising that a lot of foreigners actually tasted so little of Korean food beside kimchi, bibimbap and kimbap. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I found this..Daum is making an article about Seo Joon and how hardworking he is. I think i saw the translation somewhere but i couldn't find it anymore..lol!

@serenilmauve yeah, like when i was watching a foreign movie from which country i'm not familiar, i will vaguely remember the faces..

Oh about the brand reputation..congrats Youn Stay! As a new comer, it manages to secure a place in top 5 :thumbsup: they will be offered with new ads for sure..

I seriously fell in love with the cutting board and knive set..lol!

Ps: How long is the interval we can post in a row?

Edited by ivanovie25
  • Like 4

@ivanovie25 Yeap, it could be that. Especially if only saw one or two movies with them. 

I think I need to make compilation of Seo Jun’s humor lol 

Seo Jun and Woo Shi’s friendship is so much fun to watch xD They always there to support each other’s stupid/strange/fun ideas lol

Spoiler

This week we don’t have Youn’s Stay episode :bawling:

@ivanovie25 1 hour 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@ivanovie25 Oh, that guy Michele commented on Youtube? It is so nice.:love: I like him the most because it seems like all of them watched Itaewon Class but Michele knew our Seo Jun. The way he greeted "Hi Park" is so sweet for me. Lol. I wonder whether why the ladies didnt recognize him. Mostly are guys know him. Lol.

@serenilmauve I saw the moon ring as well and I wonder why all of them cannot see it. Poor baby. Lol. Malaysia actually has Cantonese language too. I thought they will have 4 versions. His Mandarin is sweet for me. :blush:

• Like 5

This is such “Seo Jun” gif. Touching his neck, pouting lips and titling his head - all the way only Seo Jun does it :loveu:

@Gisell Gisell Thank you for informing me;))) I now know a new things about Malaysia :glasses: Because I seriously had no idea, that they use so many languages. So cool;))

That ring is pretty visible on both his phone photo and when they showed it again as “regular” moon lol 

Seo Jun needed us there to support him xD

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@Gisell Gisell The ladies are too busy climbing when they have spare time, not watching movies/dramas :lol:  yeah, Seo Jun must have had ads on board in many places, they must have seen him..but maybe they asked several questions to him when he delivered the utensils because they recognized him but just didn't show it..

That michele guy replied my question confirming that he's the one who ordered the chicken..lol!  He's one of the guys who went back home in december, i wonder how he can watch YS from italy..

@serenilmauve he looks so cute in that gif but somehow my eyes are fixed on his hand..so pretty lol! 

I think i want this gif as my avatar..the question is how to download it from twitter

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

I think I will grow old, until I see them in Dream lol 

Aww so creative :thumbsup: waah it's been a while since i saw his acting..i've been watching Attack of Titan lately after work, i haven't watched Seo Jun except for YS, but it's himself not acting :) I should rewatch his work after AoT..

@Gisell Gisell i don't dare to dream of becoming a guest in YK/YS :D  maybe just coming to his fan meeting or fan sign, it would be a blessing..:fullofhearts:

• Like 2