Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Frail-Gargantuan-Cony-size-restricted.gi

Have i said that i really like him wearing watch? He should wear it more often coz he looks so good with it :wub:

And do you guys think it's the same outfit with this? 

1612540076.jpg

Since they said they headed to Gurye for filming twice, on november and december, so the 2nd one was on his birthday? Okay, will know the answer 2 weeks later to check if it's the same outfit :relieved:

Edit : oh i think it's the same outfit! Just noticed in the next episode preview, he wore exactly the same shoes xD

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

Congrats to YS team for the ratings. It is stable and I hope it will be higher later. :blush:

@serenilmauve Oppss.. It is the correct link: 

https://www.marketing-interactive.com/sk-magic-my-swoons-consumers-with-park-seo-joon-as-brand-ambassador

Yes, they filmed in November and December. 

I think whatever Seo Joon did, he can turn it as CF. Lol. He is really so cute.

And @Anjalifairy, it means Seo Joon was working during his Birthday? Woww... I love to see him wearing watch too. For me he looks hella fine with watch. It is Apple Watch this time? 

Ms. Youn praised Seo Joon a lot in this episode I think. Really proud of him. :heart4: And I wish what Ms. Youn said about the Grand Prize will come true soon. :sparklyeyes:

Guys, please help, I think I fall deeper and deeper into his charm. Lol. :heart2beat: 

@sueeila I hope this pandemic will over soon so we can see him travel to Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Indonesia, etc. Miss his airport fashion. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

@serenilmauve soooo cuteeee! "with my sistuurrr"  :lol:

Yeap yeap.. Remember on the first episode opening, the production team did apologize for filming in pandemic situation and they explained that they went back and forth twice for the filming, in november and december ^_^ 

@Gisell Gisell Maybe.. I guess he went to Gurye on his birthday but kinda had small celebration before heading there Who Knows Idk GIF by Dolly PartonAbout watch, just wait for it, usually there will be fashion page or blogger revealing the brand :D

• Like 4

@Gisell Gisell Ah, we all in the same boat of love to Seo Jun xD

Mrs.Youn fondness of Seo Jun warms my heart so much. She is an old lady, who saw a lot of things and had to work with a lot of young actors. But here she is talking about him winning Grand Bell Awards’s Daesang (let’s materialize that hehehe) and leaving him her Stay/Kitchen;)) 

I wonder if she saw some of his works ^_^ Or she just meant like @Anjalifairy said, that hard work eventually always pays off;))) 

@Anjalifairy Woah, my brain shut that information for some reasons lmfao 

I guess that’s why Woo Shik replayed 3-4 days. Because they made sure to check in between if everyone is okay and not infected. 

About B-Day. And here we thought he could be with his family, but he was working hard in the kitchen. Production team better point out, that our guy had a B-day that day :lol:

• Like 6

@serenilmauve @Anjalifairy Can we have a glimpse that they celebrate his Birthday? :blush:

By the way, do you know what it is all about Seo Joon's jokes about "All the World"? I still cannot believe that he said he is not funny guy. Whatever he says, he can make people smiles and laughs loud. 

This guy has everything: the visuals, the spirits, the hardworking, and the humor. :issohappy:

• Like 6

@serenilmauve I was actually aware, but i thought that it was only the production crew who went back in december to finish things up or film some more footage of the hanok xD

Or according to k-jeomju, it's also possible that he celebrated his birthday in advance bcs his agency knew he would be filming on 16th. So the celebration on that pic was not exactly on his birthday. But he sure spent his birthday working hard in Gurye xD

Okay why i overanalyzing things now lol

@Gisell Gisell It's when Yumi asked Seojun from which country all the guests came from. Then Seojun simply said "from worldwide". I guess it's either he was nervous with the guests crowd so he couldn't think clearly or he was too busy at that time to think of the country name one by one lol

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve I was actually aware, but i thought that it was only the production crew who went back in december to finish things up or film some more footage of the hanok xD

Or according to k-jeomju, it's also possible that he celebrated his birthday in advance bcs his agency knew he would be filming on 16th. So the celebration on that pic was not exactly on his birthday. But he sure spent his birthday working hard in Gurye xD

Okay why i overanalyzing things now lol

@Gisell Gisell It's when Yumi asked Seojun from which country all the guests came from. Then Seojun simply said "from worldwide". I guess it's either he was nervous with the guests crowd so he couldn't think clearly or he was too busy at that time to think of the country name one by one lol

Ahh.. Thanks u. It is simple and correct answer. Lol. 

Any comments from K-Netz about the episodes? 

• Like 3