Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

6 hours ago, Bluepiano said:

Gotcha. I will remove those from the quotes. Still learning ;)

I imagine some kind of role he plays as a diligent person with glasses during the day and a villain at night...aha. Me too, glasses dont look good on me. Seo joon does it effortlessly. 

When I see Seo Jun in glasses, I imagine him as Secretary lol Too bad What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim had a dynamic male boss/female secretary. Other way around would’ve been as much fan to watch, I believe xD 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:
Seo Jun is a male celebrity people want spent Christmas with. Female is IU. 
And if not for COVID, we maybe could see them too together... Like in teaser or something :criesariver:

Hohoho..what a coincidence, they're doing a movie together :)

So happy that they choose Seo Joon. He gains so much popularity after wwwsk and ic

• Like 8

He did mention that if there is second season of the wwwsk, he could be in the male secretary role. That would be so much fun. 

51 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

When I see Seo Jun in glasses, I imagine him as Secretary lol Too bad What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim had a dynamic male boss/female secretary. Other way around would’ve been as much fan to watch, I believe xD 

I wonder what he would do project wise next year until the filming of concrete utopia in April. He probably won’t just sit around being such a hard working man. Or maybe just CF and photo shoots.  On the other hand I wish he can get some rest and take care of himself. 

Christmas with Seo Joon would be so warm and sweet. Like hot coco. Btw, I really like his summer tan. Ummm a girl can dream :fullofhearts:

• Like 6

Dynamic between this three is gold, okay. Also look how good Seo Jun looks here. From style, to hair, his acting, posture. Everything is so heart fluttering :heart4:

For me it’s also director’s one of the best moment hehehe He was able to capture atmosphere so well.

Jo Yi Seo was probably extremely happy, that she stayed xD A little bit and her man would have his first kiss, where he actually conscious to know and remember it xD

• Like 5

@Bluepiano Umm .. we might say that bcs i myself have never seen a variety show with similar concept, using hanok as a background. But the main vision of this show, in order that foreigners who only have a short and limited time in Korea during this pandemic can enjoy an exotic korean atmosphere is a fresh and interesting idea, imo. As expected from Na PD and team;)

We all miss him. Let's wait a little bit more until that day comes that Seojun will grace our screen again for 11 weeks :D

@serenilmauve The moment i read this part on webtoon, i knew that it would become an iconic scene. It's even better than what i imagined. It was epic. Execution was on point from acting, camera angle, fashion even BGM. But i like the cliffhanger version on ep 5 more where they used 'Defense' instrument. That song really represents Jo Yiseo's physco things for me :D

And until the end, i wonder if Saeroy ever knows that his first kiss was actually on that day when he drunk :lol:

Edit : why can't i go to actor and actress forum? An error would occur. Is it just me with my device? 

• Like 7

@Anjalifairy Knowing how stubborn Park Sae Roy can be he probably refused to remember that his “dangerous dream” was a reality lmfao Until his last day he insisted that their first kiss with Yi Seo was after he confessed. And wise Yi Seo just accepts it xD 

All jokes aside though, honestly, I think he knows that he didn’t dream and Yi Seo kissed him, especially after she said, that she always loved him and never ever thought about him as a family member, but he couldn’t let himself disappear in that feelings and thoughts. In contrary I think Yi Seo is the one, who thinks Sae Roy has no memories about their first kiss.

I believe, that after some time they were open to talk more about their past together. Because IC showed us couple getting together, rather than their journey as one. So we have a lot to imagine;)))

Spoiler

btw, that one thing, that disturbs me about some comments, that in their chase to dismiss Yi Seo and Sae Roy as a couple people hardcore insist, that they like “brother or sister” or even worse “father or daughter” (ugh). Like I understand, if age gaps is not your thing, I also have my moments and where I draw the line, but Yi Seo always was interested in Sae Roy only romantically and always wanted more between them. She even kissed him and always talked about being in love. Why try to turn and twist her feelings and their dynamic into “family” one... It’s even more disturbing than age gap could ever be in their regards. 

• Like 7

@serenilmauve I think some people can’t gasp the easy thing about Park Saeroyi, that would explain them a lot about who he is as a person and what’s happening in his mind and heart. Park Saeroyi stuck in his past and in his nostalgia about a time, when his dad was alive. He is basically torturing himself without understanding it. He is denying himself happiness, because he believes it’s a right thing to do until his father is fully avenged. He likes Oh Sooah, because she is major part of his past, when his father was alive, a period where he stuck. He always confused his past feelings, with his present ones. Only after he almost died, he understood, that staying in the past, means having no future at all. Only present can give you one. His feelings for Yiseo was always present, but also always denied, so when he almost died, he learned that living without present happiness, means no future happiness. That’s why when he woke up, he said “I love Yiseo”. He didn’t suddenly stop liking Oh Sooah. He still liked her. He just passed his past. And his present self wasn’t in love with Oh Sooah. He didn’t suddenly start liking Jo Yiseo. He just accepted his present. And his present self was in denial, that he was in love with Yiseo, that’s why he was adamant on having her in his side always. 
I’m not even gonna comment on the part, that Yiseo and Saeroyi were always “unrequited love interest” dynamic. They had friendship, not familyship. And in that friendship one was unintentionally and then intentionally friendzoned, until other one learned to accept his heart’s desire beyond revenge. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

On 12/23/2020 at 8:29 AM, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve

Hide contents

Wow.. Whoever said that father-daughter is either hardcore Saeroy-Sooah team or those who simply don't like the drama. They in denial so much that they're so out of their mind saying that -_-

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJIV7yzJu9_/?igshid=i3v93n8jyqqc

Waiting hopelessly, huh? :lol:

Spoiler

Worse that they don’t even know what they’re saying... Yike... And probably truly believe, that they’re smart about it :vicx:

That’s so cute though xD Especially how they photoshopped Woo Shik XD

@AsveriaPSJ

Yes! What kind of guy who actually sees his manager as manager or just “little sister” actually reacts like that and hugs like that. He was a long time ago beyond that deep inside, but couldn’t accept it, because he saw a lot of obstacles and was in ultimate denial;))))

Edited by Berou
Please do not post consecutively. Thanks
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

12 things about Park Seo Joon, , You should know

Park-Seo-Joon-696x464.jpeg

12 things about Park Seo Joon, you should know if you’re a fan of this actor. Park Seo Joon has become a star of Korean dramas, find out these fun facts about him.

Park Seo Joon has conquered the world of drama with his talent and effort. He recently participated in the hit drama Itaewon Class, but since a long time ago, this actor has established himself as a favorite within this type of narrative.

Probably you too have been conquered by the acting ability of Seo Joon , who at 31 years old has already recorded a total of 12 dramas alongside incredible casts.

If you’re a fan of Park Seo Joon’s acting , you can’t miss these fun facts about his story and abilities that will allow you to get to know him better .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsemKsthOgm/?utm_source=ig_embed

• Park Seo Joon was born on December 16, 1988, so his zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
  • In addition to speaking Korean as his native language, this actor also has an intermediate level in the Spanish language, although he admits that he can understand it better than he speaks it.
  • His shyness was what motivated Seo Joon to join the acting club at his school, as he wanted to lose his fear of people’s attention to improve his lifestyle.
  • He is close to Hyorin, the former SISTAR member. He has said that Hyorin is his only female friend and they met when filming the drama Dream High 2.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4wNDBYnK-9/?utm_source=ig_embed

• Although Seo Joon says he doesn’t really have many friends, during the drama Hwarang became close to several of his teammates on set.
  • He has a successful YouTube channel where he constantly shares very diverse content.
  • He is the oldest of three brothers and also has a niece.
  • He likes sports and among the disciplines he has practiced are: fencing, horse riding and aikido.
  • After graduating from college, Park Seo Joon began his Military Service, so he soon ended it before debuting as an actor.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B81DagpnFbV/?utm_source=ig_embed

Spoiler
  • In addition to acting, modeling, and serving as an MC, Seo Joon also sings, which is why he has recorded several songs for the OST for some dramas.
  • After he starred in Itaewon Class, the cut his character used gained great popularity, which he found surprising as it requires frequent touch-ups.

credit : SOMAG NEWS

https://www.somagnews.com/12-things-about-park-seo-joon/

• Like 5

I still remember waiting eagerly and intensively for every episode of IC.  Re-watching the previous episode(s) multiple times while waiting. The struggle was real. I think being in love of his acting make me nitpicking everything and I was afraid that I had too high expectation of the drama. But just the first episode he blew me away, especially the shouting/crying scene at the hospital beating up Jang Geun-won. If there is some similarity in the shouting scenes in his previous dramas, the ones in IC give me completely different feelings and he was so in sync with the charter. 

Well said. @serenilmauve @AsveriaPSJ @Anjalifairy  I think being a loyal and upright person/charter, he just kept telling himself that he liked Soo-ah and his feeling was unchanged. Their memories when his father was alive and those letters during his jail time motived him and help him to get through the tough time. But the reality is that their hearts had grown further away when they made the different choices that PSY wanted revenge and OSA accepted the scholarship and worked for Jangga. Even he cares for OSA and kept justifying her choices and comforted her that everything would be fine, it is more friendship to me and they were just not on the same track. Sometimes first love is just first love. I like how refreshing IC is. And when he went from confused, dumbfounded to realization of his love to YS, what a great scene. 

Just also love all the music choices in IC, especially this running scene. So upbeat. Make me want to run together and fulfill my dream.

• Like 4
  • Love 1