Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Youtube keeps showing me SWP clips these days. That cheating kiss on the forehead was so romantic and Hyejin's reaction was so true and believable :wub: And i bet that "let's go home" after Hyejin kissed Sungjoon's cheek was Seojun's adlib lol :ohboy2: what was in your mind, Seojun? :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@Anjalifairy I love Ji Sung Joon so much! Like he was the one, who gave me a lot of heart flutters, topped only by Sun Woo. Like for me Dong Man was adorable and Lee Young Joon swoon worthy and with Sae Roy my heart hurt, but Sung Joon and Sun Woo were especially heart fluttering. 
And I’m so protective of them too, since some 2nd lead fans attacked those sweet, complex and incredible characters (along with extreme once trying to badmouth Seo Jun too <_<).

His clumsy side was so charming and funny xD

Edited by Berou
Please do not post consecutively. Thanks
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy I love Ji Sung Joon so much! Like he was the one, who gave me a lot of heart flutters, topped only by Sun Woo. Like for me Dong Man was adorable and Lee Young Joon swoon worthy and with Sae Roy my heart hurt, but Sung Joon and Sun Woo were especially heart fluttering. 
And I’m so protective of them too, since some 2nd lead fans attacked those sweet, complex and incredible characters (along with extreme once trying to badmouth Seo Jun too <_<).

His clumsy side was so charming and funny xD

For me, it's almost topped by Yoon Dongha :D These two characters have those electric romantic gaze and sweet smile when it comes to their loved ones, and only belong to them. Like i didn't find it in Dongman or Youngjoon. I don't know how Seojun did it when all those characters were all played by him:)) 

Like this. Man.. that sweet smile though when he sees Hyejin copy him coming out from the slide, like he really adores her and thanks her for being such a happy pill, it never fails to melt my heart :heart2beat:

Yeah, and i like how Sungjoon was written with all his imperfections. That's what makes him even more charming :wub:

Tbh, i avoid reading any comments related to this drama and Hwarang too cos i'll find one or two from those extremist. And my heart just can't take it -_-

• Like 7

Hwarang is where I fell for Seo Joon, hard. My heart skipped a beat when he said "I am Silla's king". Literally I got goosebumps everywhere. I did not realize it is an unpopular opinion until I finished the drama and started searching for his information and reading reviews. 

I already knew that he is a good actor prior to watching Hwarang as I finished Secretary Kim, Fight My Way and Kill Me, Heal me before that. And as he said, he wanted to show different sides of him through various projects. That is exactly how I feel. That manly yet tender, confronting but loyal, serious and funny sides of him in Hwarang just pushed it to another level. Like a snowball effect, little by little, he creeps into my heart and the rest is history. 

There are so many things I want to praise him about - his acting ability, his honesty and sincerity, his kindness to his staff, his close relationship with friends, his love for the family, many many. You can tell he is such a good person by the people surrounding him, isn't it? 

Anyway, I want to at least share my support with you. Even though I was not active in the forum, just know that I have been reading for a couple months and will continue reading. Very impressive that you keep this thread lively (I saw that there were only like 50 pages before). He really deserves all the love :heart:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

@Bluepiano :waves:Welcome! Please, stay with us, we always happy to see new faces here and it’s always fun to discuss with fellow fans;)))

As for Hwarang, I don’t think it was that much of unpopular opinion, sometimes people who “hurt” trend to be more vocal, but that “vocal” part do not represent the silent majority. I saw that a lot of time. Like what there to dislike about Sun Woo? Only because he is the male lead? Like c’mon. The guy is manly, caring, gentle, even if he can be sometimes a bit of barbaric brute, because of his upbringing or naive, but loyal and protective to the core. He was the one who always choose to give up everything for love and friendship. He suffered a lot, he understood the pain of common people and he never gave up, no matter what. A brave and very honorable character. Full of real action, without any fake bravado. Brilliantly portrayed by Seo Jun, who made him a living and breathing person (as with all his characters). You can love any number of other guys in Hwarang, because they all great, but it’s impossible to  objectively hate on Sun Woo. I agree, that something in his portrayal of Sun Woo in Hwarang cemented my love for him as an actor. Maybe that’s why I’m so eager for him to try historical drama one me time, if he finds something suitable. I think it’s time to give it a chance again;))

12 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

For me, it's almost topped by Yoon Dongha :D These two characters have those electric romantic gaze and sweet smile when it comes to their loved ones, and only belong to them. Like i didn't find it in Dongman or Youngjoon. I don't know how Seojun did it when all those characters were all played by him:)) Like this. Man.. that sweet smile though when he sees Hyejin copy him coming out from the slide, like he really adores her and thanks her for being such a happy pill, it never fails to melt my heart 

Yeah, and i like how Sungjoon was written with all his imperfections. That's what makes him even more charming :wub:

Tbh, i avoid reading any comments related to this drama and Hwarang too cos i'll find one or two from those extremist. And my heart just can't take it -_-

Seriously, he has that ability to look differently and smile differently at all his partners!;) It’s even more noteworthy with Hwang Jung Eum, with Kill Me, Heal Me and She Was Pretty. I guess that what means being a talented actor. You can portray so many different levels and types of love and adoration;)

I also try to distance myself from comments. It would be pointless and exhausting to argue, but it does bring a very overprotective feeling in my heart;))) 

btw, his OST soon is going to hit 15 million, after making everyone’s ears bleed in SWP and IC people I guess decided to check if he is really a tone deaf xD

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

@Bluepiano :waves:Welcome! Please, stay with us, we always happy to see new faces here and it’s always fun to discuss with fellow fans;)))

As for Hwarang, I don’t think it was that much of unpopular opinion, sometimes people who “hurt” trend to be more vocal, but that “vocal” part do not represent the silent majority. I saw that a lot of time. Like what there to dislike about Sun Woo? Only because he is the male lead? Like c’mon. The guy is manly, caring, gentle, even if he can be sometimes a bit of barbaric brute, because of his upbringing or naive, but loyal and protective to the core. He was the one who always choose to give up everything for love and friendship. He suffered a lot, he understood the pain of common people and he never gave up, no matter what. A brave and very honorable character. Full of real action, without any fake bravado. Brilliantly portrayed by Seo Jun, who made him a living and breath person (as with all his characters). You can love any number of other guys in Hwarang, because they all great, but it’s impossible to  objectively hate on Sun Woo. I agree, that something in his portrayal of Sun Woo in Hwarang cemented my love for him as an actor. Maybe that’s why I’m so eager for him to try historical drama one me time, if he finds something suitable. I think it’s time to give it a chance again;))

Seriously, he has that ability to look differently and smile differently at all his partners!;) It’s even more noteworthy with Hwang Jung Eum, with Kill Me, Heal Me and She Was Pretty. I guess that what means being a talented actor. You can portray so many different levels and types of love and adoration;)

I also try to distance myself from comments. It would be pointless and exhausting to argue, but it does bring a very overprotective feeling in my heart;))) 

btw, his OST soon is going to hit 15 million, after making everyone’s ears bleed in SWP and IC people I guess decided to check if he is really a tone deaf xD

Thanks. I will try ;)

Agreed with everything you said about Hwarang. Now I avoid reading those comments to prevent any heartache lol. Also many comments about his look. But I just love that he is NOT a flowery boy. His muscularness, leadership and scarifies make it one of the my favorite characters. (Truth is I cannot pick any one of his characters to be my favorite; they all are!) And yes I love him singing and his voice! At least a thousand views got to be from me :sweatingbullets: I wish he would do more OSTs but he is probably too busy for it. 

I also love Yoon Dongha. It was an emotional rollercoaster with Witch's Romance. Aside from all the cuteness and sexiness, Dongha left me a big impression when he smiled while congratulating Jiyeon on getting back with her ex-fiancé and wished for her happiness, then he slowly turned around and walked back to his apartment, heartbroken.  Seo Joon is exceptional at conveying the messages and emotions; every little gesture and expression is convincing. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

@serenilmauve and @Anjalifairy the same here..Ji Sung Joon holds a special place in my heart..though at first i was interested in Seo Joon through Itaewon Class, i fell for him in either She Was Pretty nor A Witch's Romance, can't pinpoint exactly because i watched these two back to back..lol! He's so good in portraying Sung Joon. There is something about Sung Joon that made me want to protect him..he's extremely professional in his job, stern and capable, yet he's clumsy, funny and goofy outside work, not to mention he's insanely handsome :wub: 

Well, i wanted to avoid reading comments but i can't help it. I can't believe those second lead shippers (hrawang and she was pretty) could say nasty words about him as an actor just because they're not happy that their second lead lost..i think now i'm immune to those comments, except for the extreme ones..

@Bluepiano welcome :)

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003079192

So it's not "Yoon's Kitchen" but "Yoon's Stay" guys. The concept is for foreigners who can't go travelling due to pandemic, to able to experience and enjoy authentic korean atmosphere by staying in a hanok (korean traditional house). 

:highonflowers:

Yay I also saw that on Weibo it is coming 1/8-3/19 for 11 weeks. I hope it is true but I don’t want to get my hopes up. Haven’t seen official news yet. Can’t wait. 

• Like 5

@Bluepiano Please come often to share about our dearest Seo Joon. :fullofhearts:

I always listen to Our Tears because it is the first song of Seo Joon that I know and I fall in love with his voices. :heart:

Luckily I dont read all the hurting comments for Hwarang and SWP. I just knew they mentioned he was ugly. Honestly I cannot read any nasty comments about him. I just cannot take it. Lol. 

@serenilmauve When we can have the teaser of YK3 as they mentioned it will be for Jan 2021 right? Really miss him much. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Bluepiano said:

Thanks. I will try ;)

Agreed with everything you said about Hwarang. Now I avoid reading those comments to prevent any heartache lol. Also many comments about his look. But I just love that he is NOT a flowery boy. His muscularness, leadership and scarifies make it one of the my favorite characters. (Truth is I cannot pick any one of his characters to be my favorite; they all are!) And yes I love him singing and his voice! At least a thousand views got to be from me :sweatingbullets: I wish he would do more OSTs but he is probably too busy for it. 

I also love Yoon Dongha. It was an emotional rollercoaster with Witch's Romance. Aside from all the cuteness and sexiness, Dongha left me a big impression when he smiled while congratulating Jiyeon on getting back with her ex-fiancé and wished for her happiness, then he slowly turned around and walked back to his apartment, heartbroken.  Seo Joon is exceptional at conveying the messages and emotions; every little gesture and expression is convincing. 

That type of petty commentators better buy themselves new pair of eyes lol 

I agree with you, that it’s hard to choose favorite character out of all them and I usually refuse, because for each one of them I have a different feeling. Seo Jun was right, when he said, that for him choosing between characters it’s like choosing between fingers in one hand. You just can’t;))

I don’t think he was ever actually interested in singing much, so when they stopped trying him to participate in OST, he stopped doing it;))

Speaking of OSTs and Witch’s Romance, I think this is my favorite of his;)

• Like 5

@serenilmauve @ivanovie25

I guess i'm already at the point where i'm really sick of those hate comments. Even more so those who compared looks rather than acting skill :rolleyes: Or people who claim themselves as Seojun's fans but they couldn't watch IC bcs they don't like his look there. Wth?! So for the sake of my mental health, i better avoid by not reading it at all :crazymad: 

@serenilmauve "Our Tears" and "Come Into My Heart" are still on my top list of all Seojun's OST. I just love his honey voice :wub:

@BluepianoHello, welcome to the thread. Please come to visit often :blush:

5 minutes ago, Bluepiano said:

Yay I also saw that on Weibo it is coming 1/8-3/19 for 11 weeks. I hope it is true but I don’t want to get my hopes up. Haven’t seen official news yet. Can’t wait. 

Yeah, let's just wait patiently for official announcement of the airing date :)

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003079192

So it's not "Yoon's Kitchen" but "Yoon's Stay" guys. The concept is for foreigners who can't go travelling due to pandemic, to able to experience and enjoy authentic korean atmosphere by staying in a hanok (korean traditional house). 

:highonflowers:

I really need the teaser now. :issohappy:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1