Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

While Ryu Kyung Soo Talks About Park Seo Joon & More

Ryu Kyung Soo and Park Seo Joon worked together in ‘Itaewon Class’. When asked what will he do if he meets Park Seo Joon, Ryu Kyung Soo replied with a smile that he will bow to him and show him a lot of respect. When asked how was it like working with him in Itaewon Class, Ryu Kyung Soo said that Park Seo Joon is a great entertainer and he learned a lot from him.

*only PSJ relevant part 

credit: https://nfisa.com/ji-chang-wook-kim-min-seok-ryu-kyung-soo-ask-us-anything/

• Like 5

Aww..so proud of him :wub: this is a legit recognition..experts from kbs, sbs, jtbc and the likes. Those haters may spread ill words however they like, but people admit that IC is one of the most memorable dramas of 2020..for me it's on the top of the list. Congrats to IC cast and crew also :heart:  

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

I love that this year, there are many positive articles about him and how the public recognizes and highlights his acting ability above all else. 

What the people from the industry said about him in the article :

- "I know Park Seojun is good at acting. But really this good? (im impressed)".

- "An actor who has the ability to raise the plays' (dramas and movies) quality".

- "서준 시대/Seojun Shidae/(this is)  Park Seojun's era".

- "A solid 'one top' male actor".

And for the umpteenth time, he is dubbed the 'one top' leading actor. 

I'm so proud of him beyond words :wub:

@SeriousClouds @aulialanniputri

:heythere:Welcome you guys! Have a fun Park Seojun's journey with us :blush:

Hey, @aulialanniputri i feel familiar with you. Didn't we ever have a conversation on IG before? Nice to see you here :blush: Don't worry about your english 'cos i have terrible english too! @serenilmauve who has been here with me the longest knows it very well xD i'm just being shameless here with my limited english and korean skills :lol:

Btw, when will YK3's teaser be released? I can not wait! But on the other hand, i already hate the thought of waiting for the new episode every week. Can't they just release everything at once on Netflix?! :joy:

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

I love that this year, there are many positive articles about him and how the public recognizes and highlights his acting ability above all else. 

What the people from the industry said about him in the article :

- "I know Park Seojun is good at acting. But really this good? (im impressed)".

- "An actor who has the ability to raise the plays' (dramas and movies) quality".

- "서준 시대/Seojun Shidae/(this is)  Park Seojun's era".

- "A solid 'one top' male actor".

And for the umpteenth time, he is dubbed the 'one top' leading actor. 

I'm so proud of him beyond words :wub:

Don't worry about your english 'cos i have terrible english too! @serenilmauve who has been here with me the longest knows it very well xD i'm just being shameless here with my limited english and korean skills :lol:

Btw, when will YK3's teaser be released? I can not wait! But on the other hand, i already hate the thought of waiting for the new episode every week. Can't they just release everything at once on Netflix?! :joy:

What that first person is so surprised so lmfao We fans always knew, that Seo Jun is THAT incredible in acting and he has even much more to showcase;)))

And, yes, let’s have Seo Jun Generation now :piggydance:

Yeah, don’t try to downplay your English or Korean skills, they’re awesome, girl lol

I like week to week format, when it comes to Seo Jun. Because I miss him so much all the time, it’s nice to see him gracing my screen weekly, because he trends to disappear, when he is filming something :criesariver:

• Like 6

15 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

While Ryu Kyung Soo Talks About Park Seo Joon & More

Ryu Kyung Soo and Park Seo Joon worked together in ‘Itaewon Class’. When asked what will he do if he meets Park Seo Joon, Ryu Kyung Soo replied with a smile that he will bow to him and show him a lot of respect. When asked how was it like working with him in Itaewon Class, Ryu Kyung Soo said that Park Seo Joon is a great entertainer and he learned a lot from him.

*only PSJ relevant part 

credit: https://nfisa.com/ji-chang-wook-kim-min-seok-ryu-kyung-soo-ask-us-anything/

So full episode is out (as well as subs) and this translation/news is incorrect. It wasn’t Ryu Kyung Soo who said, he will bow to Park Seo Jun in respect, but one of Knowing Brothers’ regular cast member Min Kyung Hoon. He said he is in debt to Ryu Kyung Soo because thanks to IC’s success Gaho (MKH and Gaho apparently in the same agency) is not another breadwinner in their agency. Then panel asked if he is so much in debt to Ryu Kyung Soo, what he would do if he meets Park Seo Jun and Min Kyung Hoon joked, that he needs to bow down to Park Seo Jun. 

:joy:

• Like 6