Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

I don't know if this has been shared before, i remember our discussion about high paid actors and his salaries. Well, the brand reputation ranking for actors proves it, he's on the 4th spot for march this year, and i bet for several months after, so his name is selling hard, no question about it..:D with that kind of reputation, i don't think his salary for a drama or a movie is somewhere below..

https://youtu.be/ED7SyuRkaI8

Ps. How do i make it into the thumbnail in the post?

• Like 3

Spoiler

She made him do a lot stuff he wasn't really comfortable with though xD But it's understandable, he is not used to give fanservice, he is also shy and reserved guy;) As introvert myself, I wish some people would understand us more xD But he is a really a very positive person, who always tries his best to give people what they want and cheer them up;))) Really admire him a lot for that;))

@serenilmauve Typical korean entertainment show. I think Seojun knows it well too. I need that kind of host for a reserved Seojun xD As a fan, i'm just happy for all the fanservice. Otherwise, we probably wouldn't have seen him sing in Peakboy's Arcade (well, Peakboy apologized after lol) or that rare wink that made my heart skipped a beat :heart2beat:Thank him for enduring a lot of embarrassment for us :lol:

Spoiler

@Anjalifairy thank youuu for the translation :kiss_wink:  now i'm gonna rewatch it again.. :)

About the moisturizer pack, i think we saw it on Summer Vacation right? He really does put it on before going to sleep :) he's such a discipline guy. I remember he never missed doing exercises in the morning when in spain although they were so tired the night before

@ivanovie25 My pleasure :) Yup, they chatted all night and it was very late at night already when he asked Yumi if she had facial mask. Also didn't bother when Wooshik kinda teased him "why do you put mask before going to sleep?" and he said "hey, that's my routine!" lol. Indeed discipline guy xD

Spoiler

@Anjalifairy I think he is either ISTJ or ISFP)))

•  

@AsveriaPSJ @serenilmauve I'm confused already xD I'm ESFP and i need to learn how match our personality if we get married laterrun away nuclear explosion GIF by Identity

cheesy me lol

26 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

PSJ donated his voice to WWF 

credit: awesome ent.

My ASMR :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Anjalifairy You would need to get in line :Fist1:

btw, I think maybe his discipline and profession as an actor threw us off, in reality he probably has more ISFJ type of personality. Kind, introverted, but still with very good social life, good at his job, but humble about it and protective of his family/friends;)))

I’m personally INFP, so I don’t think he belongs in same group as me lol But if he is I would be so thrilled lmfao

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I really love the #Track 27 and Awesome Naver Post. Seo Joon is so handsome and I cannot stop staring his lips because of the close up. :blush:

I am curious about this thing: not drinking water. Seriously, is it common? I know some detox without food but it is my first time knowing not drinking water. :idk:

11 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Yes, episode 104. But i can't find again the episode of a psycho girl..

Thanks a lot. :fullofhearts:

6 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy You would need to get in line :Fist1:

btw, I think maybe his discipline and profession as an actor threw us off, in reality he probably has more ISFJ type of personality. Kind, introverted, but still with very good social life, good at his job and protective of his family/friends;)))

The man that I need in this world. Lol. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy You would need to get in line 

btw, I think maybe his discipline and profession as an actor threw us off, in reality he probably has more ISFJ type of personality. Kind, introverted, but still with very good social life, good at his job, but humble about it and protective of his family/friends;)))

I’m personally INFP, so I don’t think he belongs in same group as me lol But if he is I would be so thrilled lmfao

Lmfao the competition is too fierce :lol:

Okay, can't he just take the test while vlogging? So we know the result right away xD

1 hour ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I really love the #Track 27 and Awesome Naver Post. Seo Joon is so handsome and I cannot stop staring his lips because of the close up. :blush:

I am curious about this thing: not drinking water. Seriously, is it common? I know some detox without food but it is my first time knowing not drinking water. 

Ikr? I didn't know that drinking water could cause your face swollen the next day. Does it have such significant effect since he said he didn't drink a single drop of water? :o

Actor Yoo Jaemyung mentioned Park Seojun along with Yoo Ah In as young actors he has worked with that are very good in analyzing and taking care of themselves well. He said he got so much energy from working together with them.

Source https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003642150

• Like 2

@Gisell Gisell @Anjalifairy Stopping drinking before shooting is a common practice for some models, because water can cause a face bloating. Also bodybuilders and even actors before shooting stop drinking water to make their muscles look more defined. 

For us it’s probably not a big deal and we would not see difference, because he is too handsome, but he knows his face the best;))) 

People like to work with Seo Jun, that’s a hard fact at this point :doggie:

@Gisell Gisell His voice like honey and silk, so sweet and smooth;))) Really gentle;)) 

Also I love how he is donating his voice for important cases, like with WWF (and also was their ambassador) and jtbc video about fighting with COVID-19 

They know how to choose a person for narration. His voice is gentle and full of colors (emotions);)))

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I am curious about this thing: not drinking water. Seriously, is it common? I know some detox without food but it is my first time knowing not drinking water. 

Lol! i say his lips are his number one asset..The first thing that people notice about him lol! 

The same, this is my first time knowing it too, i thought he said about drinking alcohol, just wrong translation, but he did say mul..

@serenilmauve are those the new pictures? does it mean we will have another clip of his voice over with wwf?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Gisell Gisell @Anjalifairy Stopping drinking before shooting is a common practice for some models, because water can cause a face bloating. Also bodybuilders and even actors before shooting stop drinking water to make their muscles look more defined. 

For us it’s probably not a big deal and we would not see difference, because he is too handsome, but he knows his face the best;))) 

People like to work with Seo Jun, that’s a hard fact at this point :doggie:

@Gisell Gisell His voice like honey and silk, so sweet and smooth;))) Really gentle;)) 

Also I love how he is donating his voice for important cases, like with WWF (and also was their ambassador) and jtbc video about fighting with COVID-19 

They know how to choose a person for narration. His voice is gentle and full of colors (emotions);)))

I learn something new about water consumption today. I cant believe that it will make puffy face. Well, models and actors really work hard especially our Seo Joon then. :blush:

And you are so right about his voice. :sparklyeyes: I dont know why it can make me feel calm. It is my best lullaby now. Lol.

• Like 2