Jump to content

Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Filming Upcoming Movie “Concrete Utopia” 2021] | [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2021]


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Name: 박서준 / Park Seo Joon or Park Seo Jun [pronunciation]  [japanese] パクソジュン ; [chinese] 朴叙俊 Birth name: 박용규 / Park Yong Gyu  Date of Birth: 16th December 1988 Star Sign: S

Happy New Year to you all! May your family and loved ones have a happy, healthy, prosperous and successful 2021 Take good care of yourself and love yourself. 2020 has been a special year; I got to wor

credit: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=parkseojun&no=116003&_rk=tDL&page=1   Sharing this because we should start 2021 with seeing dashing Seo Jun in suit    @

52 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@serenilmauveWoww.. KBS come out for duo SJ-WS. 

Do you watch Shut Up Family? I dont watch it so I hope there is translation from KBS so I can watch Seo Joon and WS only. :smiley: Both of them are so young and cute. 


Only their parts;) They’re green, just like their acting, but still so hilarious and cute :sparklyeyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@serenilmauveWoww.. KBS come out for duo SJ-WS. :cutekitty: 

Do you watch Shut Up Family? I dont watch it so I hope there is translation from KBS so I can watch Seo Joon and WS only. :smiley: Both of them are so young and cute. :dontwanna:

 I have watch it. That drama is whole some. Watched it only for seo joon and ws but there isn't any moment I got bored. Loved every character.  Seo joon and WS bond is so beautiful and their scenes <3. Do watch it. SF is just amazing. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, PSJLOVER said:

 I have watch it. That drama is whole some. Watched it only for seo joon and ws but there isn't any moment I got bored. Loved every character.  Seo joon and WS bond is so beautiful and their scenes <3. Do watch it. SF is just amazing. 

 

:ok:I will watch it. I am goin watch for Seo Joon and WS moments then. Btw, where should I watch it as it is 2012 drama. Please help. Ohh.. and Pots of Gold. I want to watch his parts only as well. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

 

:ok:I will watch it. I am goin watch for Seo Joon and WS moments then. Btw, where should I watch it as it is 2012 drama. Please help. Ohh.. and Pots of Gold. I want to watch his parts only as well. 

I don't have his parts only but you can watch it on drama cool.  You can skip others and watch only his part. I have links but I don't know I can share here or not? 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, PSJLOVER said:

I don't have his parts only but you can watch it on drama cool.  You can skip others and watch only his part. I have links but I don't know I can share here or not? 


You can dm her, but not openly share;)

 

PSJ mentioned by Elle Japan

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, PSJLOVER said:

What is PSJDUCE?  

 

You know idol surviving program Produce 101? So, Seo Jun fans took same concept and play to choose best moment with him;)))

 

Last year top 5 list looked like this;)

 

 

For more clips click on channel they have several teams with clips/moments just like in the show;)

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Filming Upcoming Movie “Concrete Utopia” 2021] | [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2021]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..