Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

I think he looks hot! Me and @serenilmauve are the hardcore fans of the haircut. We even shipped him more with his chestnut haircut rather than with Yiseo or Sooah lmfao :joy:

But TMI : i was on #TeamYiseo

Because it’s awesome. Fresh and unique on male hero, just like Park Sae Roy himself 

I have so much feelings towards Bamtori and Hamtori couple :sad1: They were perfect. Until this day it personally insults me, when people put them down just because the story wasn’t romance lmfao 

2 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Do you think he looks sexy with the chestnut hair style? Sometimes I feel weird but sometimes he is so hot. Lol. 

It’s super manly cut with dorky side. Because it has the mix of that western sporty/military look and that village pumpkin cut that usual sweet/innocent characters carry around in k-dramas. That’s why this haircut awesome, hit, legendary and trendy. Sae Roy wouldn’t be Sae Roy without his iconic look;) His clothes also fit on him differently due to his haircut;)

Although Seo Jun has ability to turn almost every his drama haircut into something trendy;) 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

[SBS Star] Park Seo Jun Shares What Sort of Person He Wants to Be

201465452_1280.jpg

Actor Park Seo Jun revealed what sort of person he wants everyone to see him as. Recently, fashion magazine Harper's BAZAAR Korea shared Park Seo Jun's cover photos for the magazine's September issue. The photos showed Park Seo Jun posing in stylish colorful fall clothes that highlight his perfect body proportions.

201465451_1280.jpg

After the photo shoot, Park Seo Jun sat down for a short interview with the magazine. During the interview, Park Seo Jun mentioned receiving immense love from a great number of people around the world. Park Seo Jun said,

"As I act in more films and dramas, lots more people started to give me love." He continued, "I really would like to return my love to them. I'm going to do it somehow." He added, "It's my dream to become the kind of person who can give everybody the positive energy and influence. I would like everyone to see me like that."

201465450_1280.jpg

Park Seo Jun made debut with a music video 'I Remember' in 2011, then gradually built his acting career since then. His projects include 'Dream High 2' (2012), 'She Was Pretty' (2015), 'Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth' (2016), 'What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?' (2018), 'Itaewon Class' (2020) and more.

(Credit= Harper's BAZAAR Korea) (SBS Star)

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005951612

• Like 4

12 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Because it’s awesome. Fresh and unique on male hero, just like Park Sae Roy himself 

I have so much feelings towards Bamtori and Hamtori couple :sad1: They were perfect. Until this day it personally insults me, when people put them down just because the story wasn’t romance lmfao 

It’s super manly cut with dorky side. Because it has the mix of that western sporty/military look and that village pumpkin cut that usual sweet/innocent characters carry around in k-dramas. That’s why this haircut awesome, hit, legendary and trendy. Sae Roy wouldn’t be Sae Roy without his iconic look;) His clothes also fit on him differently due to his haircut;)

Although Seo Jun has ability to turn almost every his drama haircut into something trendy;) 

Ahh.. I really miss IC now. I remembered I just click IC when it appeared on Netflix with knowing nothing it is Seo Joon's drama and fall into his charm. Lol. That's how I started to follow his IG and search everything about him. :heart2beat:   I am #TeamYiseo as well. Lol. I remember I was so brokenhearted when Yiseo cried because Sae Royi rejected her. 

I really love how Seo Joon can have different hair styles for his dramas and movies. He really fits all the hair styles. :heart4:Just wondering what will be his styles for Concrete Utopia later. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Gisell Gisell I honestly can’t believe over a year passed since I started waiting for IC. I had so many different expectations and honestly I think drama was able to met them all the end and even go beyond some of them. Like Dami and Seo Jun’s acting mashed so well together. 

His charms are overwhelming :please:

I believe he will have simple hairstyle. His character will be initially office worker/white collar, so we will see someone who would give “everyday” man type of vibe. 

I enjoy the way he chooses his roles. It’s always exciting to see what he will do next;) 

I’m hella angry with them. We waited so much for all those interactions between cast and Dami and Seo Jun playing some fun games... And they give us only one video. :whytho:

• Like 2