Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

6 Memorable K-Drama Marriage Proposals That You'll Say "Yes!" A Thousand Times

Seeing our favorite K-drama couple expressing their love for each other - from holding hands to locking eyes to kissing - make us all swoon and wish we're experiencing the same. How much more if the man finally gets down on one knee or just flashes a dazzling ring while he stares at the woman lovingly?

K-drama marriage proposals never fail to make our hearts flutter. It's just so surreal and, we admit, we wish we're in that same moment, saying "yes!" a thousand times.

Here's a list of the most unforgettable K-drama marriage proposals.

"What's Wrong With Secretary Kim"

(Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young)

These Are Memorable K-Drama Proposals That You Say Yes A Thousand Times

Lee Young Joon (Park Seo Joon) told Kim Mi So: "Remember you mentioned that you liked when I sang the lullaby for you that it helped you sleep. I have decided, I am going to sing a lullaby for you for the rest of your life. Please fall asleep next to me every night."

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118761/20200825/6-memorable-k-drama-marriage-proposals-that-youll-say-yes-a-thousand-times.htm

• Like 5

I found the clip! XD

IG qhwls1587 

Look at the last slide. But sorry beforehand because i seemed to be mistaken in remembering it that the fan actually didn't scream hysterically (like another fan did in another clip lol) but still it's funny bcs she wanted to quickly give her gift to Seojun while Seojun was busy receiving other fans' gifts so she might want to attract Seojun's attention by calling him "YA! SEOJUN SSI! THIS..THIS..!" and Seojun turned his head in disbelief at what he just heard "YA SEOJUN SSI????" :loolz:

• LOL 3

Park Seojun Essa X Harpers Bazaar interview [english translation].

(better late than never :lol:

Q. How are you doing these days? 

A. I'm filming a movie called "Dream". Because of Corona19, it's more difficult to shoot. But i'm trying to do my best to shoot under the circumstances. 

Q. I recently saw you as a guest on a TV show Summer Vacation. It's like watching Park Seojun's daily life, is it actually similar? 

A. You can say that. Because variety shows that are observational types like that can show natural side of someone (me). Therefore, recently it seems that observational programs are looking for more new faces. I'm close with Jung Yumi and Choi Woosik so i can comfortably show the real side of me to them. It felt like i was going to play rather than going to shoot.

Q. If you've spent a 'Home Vacance' with your friends in Summer Vacation, what do you do when you spend time at home alone?

A. I put all of my energy on work so i don't want to spend any energy at home. It helps me a lot to stop thinking even when i'm resting at home. Of course it's not going well. I'm trying not to think about anything because i think i'm going to be overloaded.

Q. I feel all alone at home after returning from an intense work.

A. I assume i might already passed that level. I felt alone and empty before but now i got used to it. It's difficult to define clearly, but i guess i'm already quite accustomed to the situation?

Q. You live with your parents. What do you think is the most important thing if you have your own space?

A. A space where I can feel my own taste? I'd like to fill it one by one rather than setting it up perfectly from the beginning. When you move to a new house, you place more and more new furnitures. I think it's more meaningful if you start with minimal interior and gets to fill your place with your own style. 

Q. How was the photoshoot of Bazaar and Essa today?

A. It was interesting to see the concept mood that can only be tried in the pictorial. I wonder how it will be implemented in the magazine. In my early 20s, i wasn't very interested in furnitures or interiors, but as i got older, i became interested. I think it's an opportunity to broaden my perspective while shooting the various sofas of Essa. It was fun to look at the dog sofa that reflects the trend. 

Q. What is the Essa sofa that is close to your taste?

A. It's Beluga Sofa. When i look at furniture, i like it more with curves rather than hard designs, and in that sense the curved Beluga is closer to my taste. And it's comfortable to sit there. When choosing a sofa, taste is important but comfort is more essential. We spend a lot of time on the sofa in our living room. Essa sofa feels unique and comfortable.

Q. Lastly, what kind of person does actor Park Seojun want to remain as?

A. I thought that i won't regret when i give up doing something fun.
I started my job (actor job) having that thought in mind. (because i'm doing something fun.)
After a steady, i'm very thankful that a lot of people are cheering me on. So i want to repay this huge love. That's why i started YouTube, which shows my daily life. I want to be a good influencer. I want to remain in others' memory as a person who gives good influence even though only few people like me.

*feel free to correct if there are inaccuracies in my translations :)

• Love 6

Park Seo Joon Once Randomly Called BTS’s V…And Their Conversation Was The Most Wholesome Thing

V also asked a “serious” question.

3GZxR6NOpzVER6LGDn52BPGiONq0N8CdQEFCh_Iq

BTS‘s V has many celebrity friends, and two of his closest friends are actors Park Seo Joon and Choi Woo Shik.

V even attended the VIP screening for the film The Divine Fury, which Park Seo Joon and Choi Woo Shik star in. After going to the screening, V posted a picture together with the two actors, with the caption saying, “You’ve worked hard~ our Wooga Woogas #GoodLuckToTheDivineFuryMovie.”.

During an episode of tvN‘s Summer Vacation, Park Seo Joon decided to call V.

Park Seo Joon and V ended up having a casual conversation, as V told Park Seo Joon that he was at home and was in deep thoughts about what he wanted to eat.

Park Seo Joon decided to get a little playful and told V that he with a “singer”. Choi Woo Shik decided to play along and started to “perform” for V.

V couldn’t help but laugh while watching Choi Woo Shik.

After Choi Woo Shik’s “performance”, V and Choi Woo Shik had a heartwarming conversation.

When Choi Woo Shik was going to hang up, V stopped him to ask a “serious” question.

V was in deep thoughts and was undecided whether he wanted to eat sashimi or a hamburger. Park Seo Joon and Choi Woo Shik answered in unison and told V that he should eat sashimi.

Here’s the full video below!

source : Koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/park-seo-joon-once-randomly-called-bts-vand-conversation-wholesome-thing/

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

I found the clip! XD

IG qhwls1587 

Look at the last slide. But sorry beforehand because i seemed to be mistaken in remembering it that the fan actually didn't scream hysterically (like another fan did in another clip lol) but still it's funny bcs she wanted to quickly give her gift to Seojun while Seojun was busy receiving other fans' gifts so she might want to attract Seojun's attention by calling him "YA! SEOJUN SSI! THIS..THIS..!" and Seojun turned his head in disbelief at what he just heard "YA SEOJUN SSI????" :loolz:

6 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Park Seojun Essa X Harpers Bazaar interview [english translation].

(better late than never :lol:

Q. How are you doing these days? 

A. I'm filming a movie called "Dream". Because of Corona19, it's more difficult to shoot. But i'm trying to do my best to shoot under the circumstances. 

Q. I recently saw you as a guest on a TV show Summer Vacation. It's like watching Park Seojun's daily life, is it actually similar? 

A. You can say that. Because variety shows that are observational types like that can show natural side of someone (me). Therefore, recently it seems that observational programs are looking for more new faces. I'm close with Jung Yumi and Choi Woosik so i can comfortably show the real side of me to them. It felt like i was going to play rather than going to shoot.

Q. If you've spent a 'Home Vacance' with your friends in Summer Vacation, what do you do when you spend time at home alone?

A. I put all of my energy on work so i don't want to spend any energy at home. It helps me a lot to stop thinking even when i'm resting at home. Of course it's not going well. I'm trying not to think about anything because i think i'm going to be overloaded.

Q. I feel all alone at home after returning from an intense work.

A. I assume i might already passed that level. I felt alone and empty before but now i got used to it. It's difficult to define clearly, but i guess i'm already quite accustomed to the situation?

Q. You live with your parents. What do you think is the most important thing if you have your own space?

A. A space where I can feel my own taste? I'd like to fill it one by one rather than setting it up perfectly from the beginning. When you move to a new house, you place more and more new furnitures. I think it's more meaningful if you start with minimal interior and gets to fill your place with your own style. 

Q. How was the photoshoot of Bazaar and Essa today?

A. It was interesting to see the concept mood that can only be tried in the pictorial. I wonder how it will be implemented in the magazine. In my early 20s, i wasn't very interested in furnitures or interiors, but as i got older, i became interested. I think it's an opportunity to broaden my perspective while shooting the various sofas of Essa. It was fun to look at the dog sofa that reflects the trend. 

Q. What is the Essa sofa that is close to your taste?

A. It's Beluga Sofa. When i look at furniture, i like it more with curves rather than hard designs, and in that sense the curved Beluga is closer to my taste. And it's comfortable to sit there. When choosing a sofa, taste is important but comfort is more essential. We spend a lot of time on the sofa in our living room. Essa sofa feels unique and comfortable.

Q. Lastly, what kind of person does actor Park Seojun want to remain as?

A. I thought that i won't regret when i give up doing something fun.
I started my job (actor job) having that thought in mind. (because i'm doing something fun.)
After a steady, i'm very thankful that a lot of people are cheering me on. So i want to repay this huge love. That's why i started YouTube, which shows my daily life. I want to be a good influencer. I want to remain in others' memory as a person who gives good influence even though only few people like me.

*feel free to correct if there are inaccuracies in my translations :)

Thank you so much @Anjalifairy:loveu:It is better understanding with your translation and it is so cute. Seo Joon sshiii... Lol. 

• Like 3

@Anjalifairy it’s not just about translation, also you always bring something interesting;))) All your gals presence here is precious to me, because it makes me happy, that I’m not alone :happydance:

@Gisell Gisell :Ohboy3:
I’m so happy seeing you here active;)) 

btw, soompi’s rule to not quote any gifs, videos, images or twitter posts. Don’t forget to delete them, when you replay :kiss_wink:

6 hours ago, sueeila said:

@serenilmauve handsome with a long legs :yum::blush:

I know right;) I’m jealous of them too :joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy it’s not just about translation, also you always bring something interesting;))) All your gals presence here is precious to me, because it makes me happy, that I’m not alone :happydance:

@Gisell Gisell :Ohboy3:
I’m so happy seeing you here active;)) 

btw, soompi’s rule to not quote any gifs, videos, images or twitter posts. Don’t forget to delete them, when you replay :kiss_wink:

I know right;) I’m jealous of them too :joy:

Ahhh..sorry. Thanks for the reminder. I am not good in anything. I only can type and ask questions here. Lol. Goshh.. just wanna know what is Seo Joon doing lately. :headbang:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Ahhh..sorry. Thanks for the reminder. I am not good in anything. I only can type and ask questions here. Lol. Goshh.. just wanna know what is Seo Joon doing lately.

Don’t worry, I’m personally not bothered, but I just want you to get warning from mods, if they see :kiss_wink:

• Like 2