Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

56 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

They supposed to film Youn’s Kitchen between Itaewon Class and Dream, but COVID made in difficult for them. 

With second wave of COVID possibly soon approaching, who know. But it’s good to know, that they at least have plans to do Youn’s Kitchen. 
I have soft spot for that show, because Seo Jun was so loved and praised so much during that time and gained his CF king status from it;) 

Whether you believe it or not, I learned a lot from Seo Joon by watching Youn's Kitchen and Summer Vacation. Do you do cooking, @serenilmauve? I cannot do cooking at all. :criesariver:Seeing Seo Joon makes me wanna learn cooking now. I admire him that he knows well about household matters. Something that really touch my heart because he is so humble about everything. Just wonder what he cannot do actually? As what he said at the new interview, he really gives good influences to me. :fullofhearts:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Whether you believe it or not, I learned a lot from Seo Joon by watching Youn's Kitchen and Summer Vacation. Do you do cooking, @serenilmauve? I cannot do cooking at all. Seeing Seo Joon makes me wanna learn cooking now. I admire him that he knows well about household matters. Something that really touch my heart because he is so humble about everything. Just wonder what he cannot do actually? As what he said at the new interview, he really gives good influences to me. 

I do;) I cook well, including Korean food too;) It’s just a bit hard to find all needed ingredients around here, but I use substitutes. 

He is confident and not awkward on the kitchen, which means he maybe not someone who does it often (as he admired himself, he is usually to busy even eat at home), but he knows how to cook certain foods and take care of himself. And he is fast learner;) I like how chefs in Youn’s Kitchen complimented him with saying “he is prefect to kitchen” :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Park Seo Joon Shares What Kind Of Person He Wants To Become

Park Seo Joon Shares What Kind Of Person He Wants To Become

Aug 22, 2020
by S. Cho

Harper’s Bazaar has released their latest photo shoot with Park Seo Joon!

In the photos, Park Seo Joon rocks stylish fits that emphasize simplicity contrasting with the bright and colorful backgrounds.

Park-Seo-Joon-1.jpgPark-Seo-Joon-4.jpg

In the accompanying interview, Park Seo Joon shared, “As I’ve been acting diligently, many people have thankfully given me a lot of support. I want to give back that love no matter what. I want to become a person who has a positive influence.”

Park-Seo-Joon-2.jpg

Spoiler

Park-Seo-Joon-5.jpg

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1420769wpp/park-seo-joon-shares-what-kind-of-person-he-wants-to-become

• Like 3

10 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

They supposed to film Youn’s Kitchen between Itaewon Class and Dream, but COVID made in difficult for them. 

With second wave of COVID possibly soon approaching, who know. But it’s good to know, that they at least have plans to do Youn’s Kitchen. 
I have soft spot for that show, because Seo Jun was so loved and praised so much during that time and gained his CF king status from it;) 

@serenilmauve, aside from dramas, there are also MORE films now, which have halted production due to this pandemic & one of them is his upcoming film. Sigh..............it's just so sad & i feel bad about it. It's just good to know that they had wrapped-up filming scenes in Korea. I'm curious of the location of  their overseas shooting, though. For sure due to the COVID-19 situation, the overseas schedule is likely to change a lot. This is inevitable. Looking forward to this film, anyway. :anguished:

• Like 4

9 K-Dramas Where A Large Age Gap Didn’t Affect The Actors’ Chemistry

7. “A Witch’s Romance

Thirty-nine-year-old Ban Ji Yeon (Uhm Jung Hwa) was stood up on her wedding day, and she loses her faith in love completely. This all changes when she becomes involved with 25-year-old Yoon Dong Ha (Park Seo Joon). In real life, there is a 19-year age difference between the two leads! But you just have to see them together, and you can feel the sparks between them!

Their on-screen relationship doesn’t seem at all odd, in fact they are couple goals! The way Dong Ha dotes on Ji Yeon is just so endearing!

https://elciaisshrinking.tumblr.com/post/624889819696365568/from-마녀의-연애-teaser-trailerbts

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1414860wpp/9-k-dramas-where-a-large-age-gap-didnt-affect-the-actors-chemistry

• Like 3

On 8/22/2020 at 10:36 AM, PSJLOVER said:

Hyorin and seo joon is still friends right? She is the only female best friend/maybe only female friend too. I hope they remain friends forever. 

I think so. But if we talk about female friends from the same industry, Seojun is also known to be good friends with Park Jinjoo. They went to the same college back then. But I'm not sure to what degree his closeness with both of them. For Jinjoo, the last time they were involved in the same project where Jinjoo appeared as a cameo in TDF. Also when Itaewon Class aired, Jinjoo uploaded a photo when she was watching an emotional scene (I forgot what episode it was) and "showed off" her tears (as she zoomed in it xD) and Seojun liked the photo. As for Hyorin, as far as i know there's no interaction between them directly or indirectly that was caught on camera or on social media in recent years (correct me if i'm wrong). But we never know what we don't see right. He could still be in contact with them off camera. However i think it's safe to say that they're still good friends as Seojun still follows their IG. Seojun unfollowed some female celebs last year. But i guess he just wants to reduce his circle on social media by only following people from entertainment industry with whom he is still in contact so i come to the conclusion they're the ones he feels a sense of closeness and is comfortable with:) I mean i follow lots of people too on IG, even friends who i don't remember when the last time i met them and have no interaction whatsoever. Now i've started thinking of doing the same thing xD

Another funny clip from Midnight Runners promotion XD

100000xhumor

PSJ : I'm in row F

PSJ : Where is row F? 

PSJ : Row F number 23

(apparently it's a male fan xD) 

PSJ : (awkwardly greeting him) Aigoo.. hello my friend! 

PSJ : I feel awkward too 

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ~ :joy:

Seojun commented on Wooshik IG post

IMG-20200823-191131.jpg

Trans

PSJ : Bloody smell? Come here right away. I won't say twice *fire emoticon*

Loooollllllll

Wooshik is so good and well suited at variety show. I love his humor style and how he expressively exaggerating things. Wooga consists of adorable people indeed. 

Now Wooshik ssi, how can you handle your angry hyung? Lol :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Anjalifairy I noticed, that on IG his video with screaming fan gains a lot of views, probably it's kinda viral at this moment xD

This one is viral too lmfao 

Spoiler

160 million views... Did Youtube suddenly decided to recommend it everyone? lmfao

53 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Trans

Loooollllllll

Wooshik is so good and well suited at variety show. I love his humor style and how he expressively exaggerating things. Wooga consists of adorable people indeed. 

Services him right for mocking Seo Jun lmfao

54 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

100000xhumor

It's a shame, that in SK we don't see much male fanboy interactions with actors;( Probably because how industry is build and marketed. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy I noticed, that on IG his video with screaming fan gains a lot of views, probably it's kinda viral at this moment xD

This one is viral too lmfao 

Reveal hidden contents

160 million views... Did Youtube suddenly decided to recommend it everyone? lmfao

Services him right for mocking Seo Jun lmfao

It's a shame, that in SK we don't see much male fanboy interactions with actors;( Probably because how industry is build and marketed. 

Really? Which one? The one from TDF promotion where a fan screaming "SEOJUN OPPAAAA!!!" and to her Seojun turned his head and answered "WAEEEE?" or the one a fan called him "YAA!!! SEOJUN SSI!!!"??? :lol::lol::lol: Those two clips are my favorites of Seojun's epic fans' moments for me :lol:

Oh so fast! What's wrong with people? Did they feel so single these days? Lol :loolz:

Not only in SK but in my country too. There's always kinda awkward atmosphere between male fan and male celebs here xD

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Anjalifairy wait, what “Yaaa! Seo Jun-sshi”? I don’t remember that one ... :Woah:

In US case (I don’t live there, it’s just a big a prominent market with a lot of different fans) they have a lot of “manly” and “heroic” franchises meant for men, I guess. That’s why they can openly fanboy about actors. But in SK it’s mostly full-blown romances, where guys don’t feel themselves comfortable to show that they like some actors, because most of them also play “romantic boyfriends”. Hence why Itaewon Class and Park Sae Ro Yi created some type of interest with male demographic. 
Also I think Midnight Runners is a type of movie that can be definitely enjoyed by anyone;)

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

I think so. But if we talk about female friends from the same industry, Seojun is also known to be good friends with Park Jinjoo. They went to the same college back then. But I'm not sure to what degree his closeness with both of them. For Jinjoo, the last time they were involved in the same project where Jinjoo appeared as a cameo in TDF. Also when Itaewon Class aired, Jinjoo uploaded a photo when she was watching an emotional scene (I forgot what episode it was) and "showed off" her tears (as she zoomed in it xD) and Seojun liked the photo. As for Hyorin, as far as i know there's no interaction between them directly or indirectly that was caught on camera or on social media in recent years (correct me if i'm wrong). But we never know what we don't see right. He could still be in contact with them off camera. However i think it's safe to say that they're still good friends as Seojun still follows their IG. Seojun unfollowed some female celebs last year. But i guess he just wants to reduce his circle on social media by only following people from entertainment industry with whom he is still in contact so i come to the conclusion they're the ones he feels a sense of closeness and is comfortable with:) I mean i follow lots of people too on IG, even friends who i don't remember when the last time i met them and have no interaction whatsoever. Now i've started thinking of doing the same thing xD

100000xhumor

IMG-20200823-191131.jpg

Trans

Loooollllllll

May I know who female celeb he unfollowed, @Anjalifairy? As I just followed his IG in Jan 31. And thanks for the translation of the IG. I think Seo Joon's stage greeting is very fun to watch. :hahah!:Can't wait for the Dream later. I hope there will be funny moments as well. The one that still make me laugh even though I watched many times is SEO JOON OPPAA...

I laughed so hard after knowing what WS said about Seo Joon (waiting for the sub) and his comment is the best ever. WS is so cute saying that he raised Seo Joon. :hahah!:

13 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Really? Which one? The one from TDF promotion where a fan screaming "SEOJUN OPPAAAA!!!" and to her Seojun turned his head and answered "WAEEEE?" or the one a fan called him "YAA!!! SEOJUN SSI!!!"??? :lol::lol::lol: Those two clips are my favorites of Seojun's epic fans' moments for me :lol:

Oh so fast! What's wrong with people? Did they feel so single these days? Lol :loolz:

Not only in SK but in my country too. There's always kinda awkward atmosphere between male fan and male celebs here xD

@Anjalifairy Can you show it to us which one is "YAA..Seo Joon ssi... I never watch this one, I think. :cutekitty:

@serenilmauveI hope we can have the translation for the Hanryu Pia Japan and I wonder why there is no photo of Seo Joon with red shirt as shown at his vlog. :sparklyeyes:

• Like 3