Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

3 hours ago, Deepakmahajan said:

Some korean who works in industry said to me psj in mount jiri is 100% confirmed but they r keeping it under wraps lol. Yay i m happy.

All my faves have work witj jjh now lol.

Such a massive budget drama. Hope it is well made.

Where this information came from?;))) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Where this information came from?;))) 

Now that person says she works in industry. I asked give me proof? she said ur choice whether to trust or not? just wait and watch. so i feel she is right lol. Thats more like my inner call lol

edit- she right now says he has rejected. That's why they deleted articles . sigh. I will wait it for official source now. I hope he doesn't rejects

@serenilmauve

2 hours ago, Deepakmahajan said:

Now that person says she works in industry. I asked give me proof? she said ur choice whether to trust or not? just wait and watch. so i feel she is right lol. Thats more like my inner call lol

edit- she right now says he has rejected. That's why they deleted articles . sigh. I will wait it for official source now. I hope he doesn't rejects

@serenilmauve

I think that person is full of bs, sorry;))) If she/he had an actual information, she/he would’ve said it right away the way it is, because they deleted articles straight after announcing lol Why contradict your own saying so quick and only now, when action happened a long time ago lol

There is no point in believing or even hoping for anything until we see official article about casting for Mount Jiri;))

• Like 1
  • Love 1