Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Hi everyone. This is quite a long post. Please bear with me mutuals. 

I just discovered that this forum is active again. Special mention to those PSJ fans who's really hardworking updating this forum. Hats off gals :heart: Because the last time I checked this page it's not active. So I had to create my new soompi account again because I forgot already my password. And had to back read this forum until I finished the 237 pages. That's a lot LOL. My heart is full seeing many fans starting to love and recognized PSJ. I have been his fans since pots of gold. So imagine he literally grew right before my eyes. He has ups and down but what really makes me proud of him is his resiliency. Once you was caught in his charm I tell you, you have to be ready because you will having a hard time to get out on his charm. My love for him reaches the highest level when I came face to face with him. Let's continue to love him. Because I know to stan him in the greatest decision that our fan girl side made. 

Stay safe chinggus! We still have a long way to go. 

Side comment:

Thank you for never ending updates about SJ. Bear hugs everyone :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, withPSJ4ever said:

Hi everyone. This is quite a long post. Please bear with me mutuals. 

I just discovered that this forum is active again. Special mention to those PSJ fans who's really hardworking updating this forum. Hats off gals :heart: Because the last time I checked this page it's not active. So I had to create my new soompi account again because I forgot already my password. And had to back read this forum until I finished the 237 pages. That's a lot LOL. My heart is full seeing many fans starting to love and recognized PSJ. I have been his fans since pots of gold. So imagine he literally grew right before my eyes. He has ups and down but what really makes me proud of him is his resiliency. Once you was caught in his charm I tell you, you have to be ready because you will having a hard time to get out on his charm. My love for him reaches the highest level when I came face to face with him. Let's continue to love him. Because I know to stan him in the greatest decision that our fan girl side made. 

Stay safe chinggus! We still have a long way to go. 

Side comment:

Thank you for never ending updates about SJ. Bear hugs everyone :kiss_wink:

Hello, welcome and nice to meet you;) Thank you for joining us and sharing your journey as his fan;)) And, yes, there no exit out of his charms, he said so himself too ;) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

So I guess there is two possibilities, either he will work until late August or until early September to film his Dream movie. We will see exactly in summer I guess. But it’s typical 4-5 months shooting for a (korean) movie. 
I hope until then we will hear some good news about his possible drama too;)

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Hello, welcome and nice to meet you;) Thank you for joining us and sharing your journey as his fan;)) And, yes, there no exit out of his charms, he said so himself too ;) 

Hi thankyou for warm welcome. I am always excited whenever SJ will do interviews because you can clearly see how eloquent he is. I am always the proudest actually my whole office knows how crazy I am to him - though I dont know if it's good or bad :w00t: But I know I am still in a good note. Im very much happy with all the blessings that he recieved and he has been recieving for past 8 years of his career. He really deserved it. 

I laughed hard when your discussing SJ height I remember when I hugged him he literally adjusted his body because I am only 147cm so you could imagine how he adjusted his self. But nevertheless it was very fun and unforgetable moment. He smells really good btw. If you happened to looked at SJ's pattern after doing a movie he will do a drama that's why Im quite sure he already recieved drama offers but still kept it under wraps. 

Now we are also gearing up to his new characters. Goodbye Park Sae Roy. Had also to put your character in my diary as your fan. Rest well for the meantime :kiss_wink:

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, withPSJ4ever said:

Hi thankyou for warm welcome. I am always excited whenever SJ will do interviews because you can clearly see how eloquent he is. I am always the proudest actually my whole office knows how crazy I am to him - though I dont know if it's good or bad :w00t: But I know I am still in a good note. Im very much happy with all the blessings that he recieved and he has been recieving for past 8 years of his career. He really deserved it. 

I laughed hard when your discussing SJ height I remember when I hugged him he literally adjusted his body because I am only 147cm so you could imagine how he adjusted his self. But nevertheless it was very fun and unforgetable moment. He smells really good btw. If you happened to looked at SJ's pattern after doing a movie he will do a drama that's why Im quite sure he already recieved drama offers but still kept it under wraps. 

Now we are also gearing up to his new characters. Goodbye Park Sae Roy. Had also to put your character in my diary as your fan. Rest well for the meantime :kiss_wink:

Good way jealous of the fact, that you was not only able to meet him, but also hug;)) Must be a great memory to cherish :w00t: Was it thanks to one his fanmeetings?;))

I guess except @AsveriaPSJ we all kinda in shorty club xD

He has a drama where he in talks. I like the description of his role there, so I hope he accepts it. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

9 K-Dramas To Watch If You’re Feeling Lonely

The current global situation is definitely not something to take lightly. So if you’re in a lockdown or self-isolating, there are going to be times when you feel solitude creeping in. To ease that solitude, here’s a list of dramas to watch when you’re feeling lonely! You’ll be feeling warm and fuzzy in no time!

9. “Fight My Way

ccffa4b7b5d14a0caf7f1ed03ebc9256.jpeg?x=

If you want an inspiring drama to watch, then look no further! Ko Dong Man (Park Seo Jun) and his longtime friend Choi Ae Ra (Kim Ji Won) both dream for something more than their mundane day jobs. Their friends, Kim Joo Man (Ahn Jae Hong) and Baek Seol Hee (Song Ha Yoon), face difficult times after dating for six years. This down-to-earth show is so easy to understand and relate to. We all have dreams right?

Knowing that you’re not alone in wanting more, even if it’s just to be able to go outside and see your friends in person, will drive away the isolation!
credit: soompi

• Like 2