Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

*** Park Bo Gum is making a cameo on “Itaewon Class”! He's appearing in the final episode of the drama. I'm curious of what kind of role he will be playing. The final episode of “Itaewon Class” will air on March 21 at 10:50 p.m. KST. I hope they have another drama together in the future with Park Seo Joon. Park Bo Gum’s appearance is reportedly due to his connection with the PD, Kim Sung Yoon, where they worked previously in “Love in the Moonlight.” Love the good news! :lol:

• Like 2

Webtoon-Based Dramas "Meow, The Secret Boy" and "Rugal", What's the Next "Itaewon Class"?

photo1163739.jpg

Webtoon dramas are in bloom this year. Expectations are high on "Rugal" and "Meow, the Secret Boy" coming this March, on whether they'll bring the originals' imagination to life.

Currently on air, the jTBC drama "Itaewon Class" started with a viewing percentage of 5% and went all the way up to 15%. It has proved that webtoons have a strong fan base with popular content, so they are guaranteed some success when they are dramatized.

photo1163736.jpg

The storytelling and the worldview of the original work have already been verified, so when it is produced as a drama, it can gain the sympathy and fun of the general public, but not the hardcore fans. However, no matter how popular the original is, if the worldviews and characters don't synchronize with the dramatized version, it is bound to be unsatisfactory.

"Itaewon Class" managed to put the fun of the original into the drama and the characters were put to life by actors Park Seo-joon and Kim Da-mi. The story of young people living proudly while shouting their own beliefs was incorporated into the 16-episode drama format, satisfying both the original fans and ordinary viewers with the fast-paced development.

Like this, "Itaewon Class" has become a success as an original webtoon drama, and more works are being prepared to continue its popularity.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source : www.asiatoday.co.kr/v...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 5

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Park Sae Roy mentioned in Running man 

I watched this episode. I was so surprised they mentioned him and IC. Yang Saeroy :lol: Before this, there was Jo Saeroy (comedian Jo Se Ho) :lol:

Song Jihyo is indeed a cavewoman :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

BTS’s V Visits Park Seo Joon On Set Of “Itaewon Class”

BTS’s V Visits Park Seo Joon On Set Of “Itaewon Class”

Mar 16, 2020
by J. K

BTS’s V stopped by the set of “Itaewon Class” to visit Park Seo Joon!

Reports on March 16 stated that the BTS member had visited his good friend Park Seo Joon while he was filming the drama. A source from the JTBC drama then confirmed with Newsen, “V made a surprise visit to the set today to support Park Seo Joon.”

Park Seo Joon and V are well known as close friends, after they got to know each other while filming the drama “Hwarang” in 2016. V recently released the OST “Sweet Night” for “Itaewon Class,” which took over iTunes charts around the world.

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1388594wpp/btss-v-visits-park-seo-joon-on-set-of-itaewon-class

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

Oh, Taehyung for sure have a special love for our Seojoon. I don’t know :joy: I don’t really follow BTS and Tae, but I don’t think he ever showed so much support and admiration to anyone else:blush: 
Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong)))

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2