Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Park Saeroy sent coffee truck to his father (Son Hyeonjoo) :D

Written on the banner :

"how does dad's coffee taste? Have an impressive day today~" (referring to their lines in IC when drinking soju) - from Saeroy

Omg.. this father and son are so sweet :wub:

PSJ IG update

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:
Park Saeroy sent coffee truck to his father (Son Hyeonjoo) :D

Written on the banner :

"how does dad's coffee taste? Have an impressive day today~" (referring to their lines in IC when drinking soju) - from Saeroy

Omg.. this father and son are so sweet :wub:

Best acting duo ever B) I'm so glad, that they reunited after their movie :wub:  

Can't imagine anyone else leaving same impression as SHJ :wub: 

3 hours ago, Deepakmahajan said:

At baeksang arts award, prestigious  best actor category gonna be so tough. I still hope psj takes it.

Don't wanna think about awards right now. Hope IC will not be overlooked, just because it was aired so early.

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Best acting duo ever B) I'm so glad, that they reunited after their movie :wub:  

Can't imagine anyone else leaving same impression as SHJ :wub: 

Don't wanna think about awards right now. Hope IC will not be overlooked, just because it was aired so early.

It airs in april i think.  It is massive hit drama with acclaim so it is fresh. So he is very strong contender!!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Deepakmahajan said:

It airs in april i think.  It is massive hit drama with acclaim so it is fresh. So he is very strong contender!!

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

@Deepakmahajan

Yeah, BAA is usually held in april or may. But if PSJ or IC being nominated, is it this year or next year? If this year, it's a good thing. It's fresh. 

I think it's been a long overdue for PSJ to win something massive, but I think he will be again overlooked, because he is younger, than most other contenders and his agency don't put a lot of effort in mediaplaying him. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Watch: Park Seo Joon And Ryu Kyung Soo Crack Up At Funny Moments Behind The Scenes Of “Itaewon Class”

Watch: Park Seo Joon And Ryu Kyung Soo Crack Up At Funny Moments Behind The Scenes Of “Itaewon Class”

JTBC has released another behind-the-scenes look at “Itaewon Class”!

In the video, the cast members are having a blast joking around with each other. Park Seo Joonand Ryu Kyung Soo especially showcase their bromance as they laugh over every little thing on set.

kim-da-mi-ryu-kyung-soo-park-seo-joon.jp

Lee Joo Young practices for the cooking competition scene. Lee Joon Hyuk asks if she learned cooking for the drama, and Lee Joo Young humbly replies that she learned some cutting skills. Then she reveals she learned cooking for about a month and a half to two months just for this scene.

lee-joo-young2.jpg

Later on, Park Seo Joon and Lee Joo Young rehearse their hugging scene. Park Seo Joon wraps his arms around her and easily picks her up. He asks her what would be comfortable for her and suggests that he’ll wait for her like he’s waiting for a penalty kick. She runs over, and he picks her up to spin her around as he gently pats her back while saying, “Good job.”

lee-joo-young-park-seo-joon.jpg

While waiting for his turn to film, Ryu Kyung Soo suddenly cracks up at the image on his phone. He shows the photo to Park Seo Joon, commenting, “It looks scary.” Park Seo Joon laughs as he asks, “What’s that?” Ryu Kyung Soo reveals the blurry photo he took with Park Seo Joon and Chris Lyon, and Lee Joo Young jokes, “You’re the only one who looks good in it.”

Watch the full making-of video below!

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1388314wpp/watch-park-seo-joon-and-ryu-kyung-soo-crack-up-at-funny-moments-behind-the-scenes-of-itaewon-class

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

I think it's been a long overdue for PSJ to win something massive, but I think he will be again overlooked, because he is younger, than most other contenders and his agency don't put a lot of effort in mediaplaying him. 

Another thing most awards are attendance awards like Aaa. 

And his last 2 dramas are cable dramas which doesn't have their year end awards like sbs kbs mbc which reduces his chances. The prestigious neutral awards has competition from every channel. So there will be likes of other A list actors too.  I just hope he gets his due.

Btw i was checking movie awards. He was nominated for best new actor 2 times at prestigious grand bell awards in 2015 and in 2017 which he won. Lol how is that possible? Though i dont mind as he won it second time. I just find it weird to see him nominated for new actor again in 2017.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Wait, i thought it's about pure talent here. How does it have to do with mediaplaying? And let's say we're aiming for the best actor, who will be his strong competitors? Any senior actor did drama this/last year? Last year, Lee Byung Hun won the category.

*i'm seriously asking bcs i really have no idea

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Deepakmahajan said:

Another thing most awards are attendance awards like Aaa. 

And his last 2 dramas are cable dramas which doesn't have their year end awards like sbs kbs mbc which reduces his chances. The prestigious neutral awards has competition from every channel. So there will be likes of other A list actors too.  I just hope he gets his due.

Btw i was checking movie awards. He was nominated for best new actor 2 times at prestigious grand bell awards in 2015 and in 2017 which he won. Lol how is that possible? Though i dont mind as he won it second time. I just find it weird to see him nominated for new actor again in 2017.

Not sure, I didn't watch it fully, but I don't even remember him attending that year GBA, I remember only Blue Dragon and Baeksang. 

AAA is like a low tier award though lol One year I remember actors boycotted one of those 3 awards though 

47 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Wait, i thought it's about pure talent here. How does it have to do with mediaplaying? And let's say we're aiming for the best actor, who will be his strong competitors? Any senior actor did drama this/last year? Last year, Lee Byung Hun won the category.

*i'm seriously asking bcs i really have no idea

Awards are never about pure talent, even in Hollywood a lot depends on how much promotional company goes behind the screen and with mediaplaying for masses. That's why we hear so many stories about how much millions of dollars production companies paid to promote their movies inside Oscar voters. It doesn't mean, that people, who nominated (or win) someone untalented, but it's never just about pure talent. And in SK I personally noticed they care a lot about seniority, ratings, and popularity. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1