Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Feb. 24-Mar. 1, 2020

dramaratings_2.jpg

Ratings for the weekend shows have been gradually rising like Itaewon Class, which is surfing in the double digits,

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/03/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-feb-24-mar-1-2020/

Friday, Feb. 28      
Hyena 3 SBS 11.2%
Itaewon Class 9 JTBC 14.0%
Saturday, Feb. 29      
Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life 85 KBS 22.6%
Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life 86 KBS 27.0%
No Second Chances 65 MBC 9.2%
No Second Chances 66 MBC 12.4%
No Second Chances 67 MBC 11.0%
No Second Chances 68 MBC 11.8%
Hyena 4 SBS 9.9%
Itaewon Class 10 JTBC 14.8%
Tell Me What You Saw 9 OCN 2.2%
Hi Bye, Mama! 3 tvN

5.4%

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Okay, so around 800k+, right? So, we will see around 1M+ followers until the end of the run :glasses: Dami is also gaining followers like crazy :lol:

Happy for psj and he is already a top star but ic's success he has confirmed his stay at top league and no one can question it now

But i am also happy for dami. A talented actress getting her due in industry where visuals get more praised . She has made it big now!

• Like 2

Hi Anjalifairy, thanks for sharing the brand of his clothes & windbreakers/jackets.  WKNDRS & thisisneverthat brands are both based in Seoul, a SK label. The latter is the Korean streetwear brand that everyone from K-pop stars to rappers is talking about. Earlier this year, South Korean label thisisneverthat put on their first runway show despite that the brand spends nearly a decade in the business. As far as I know, BTS is the endorser for this brand. About the YEEZY brand, as far as I know, Kanye West owns the label. The majority of West's fortune comes not from his music, but from his footwear and apparel brand, Yeezy. Adidas Yeezy shoes are expensive because of the fact that Adidas makes a limited stock of shoes for its potential buyers, therefore the supply of shoe gets limited while the shoe was in demand. Adidas has collaboration with Kanye West. Yeezy shoes are manufactured at factories operated by Adidas, primarily in China. The brand is popular because it is Kanye West designing the shoes. Kanye West's Yeezy brand, which partners with Adidas, is best known for its expensive, limited edition sneakers & shoes. :lol:

• Insightful 1

I would like to welcome myself to this thread :P

Have started watching Episode1 last night and got hooked in an instant. All the characters in this drama are interesting, captivating and lovable :wub: The ratings says it all! 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, thanie said:

Have started watching Episode1 last night and got hooked in an instant. All the characters in this drama are interesting, captivating and lovable :wub: The ratings says it all! 

Hi, welcome ^^ Glad you’re enjoying the drama :D 

After you catch up with all 10 episodes, you can join discussion here:

And we're ready to talk about IC all day long here too :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Anjalifairy, thanks for sharing the brand of his clothes & windbreakers/jackets.  WKNDRS & thisisneverthat brands are both based in Seoul, a SK label. The latter is the Korean streetwear brand that everyone from K-pop stars to rappers is talking about. Earlier this year, South Korean label thisisneverthat put on their first runway show despite that the brand spends nearly a decade in the business. As far as I know, BTS is the endorser for this brand. About the YEEZY brand, as far as I know, Kanye West owns the label. The majority of West's fortune comes not from his music, but from his footwear and apparel brand, Yeezy. Adidas Yeezy shoes are expensive because of the fact that Adidas makes a limited stock of shoes for its potential buyers, therefore the supply of shoe gets limited while the shoe was in demand. Adidas has collaboration with Kanye West. Yeezy shoes are manufactured at factories operated by Adidas, primarily in China. The brand is popular because it is Kanye West designing the shoes. Kanye West's Yeezy brand, which partners with Adidas, is best known for its expensive, limited edition sneakers & shoes. :lol:

Wow you know a lot about fashion. It seems like i should be the one to thank you in the end bcs you always even have more detailed insight about it :D

3 hours ago, willenette said:

*** I'm happy that his drama has quickly emerged as the major television hit of the moment. It has been on a steady increase ever since its premiere episode. :lol:

Yep, without a single drop in ratings so far, this drama is unstoppable B)

2 hours ago, thanie said:

Hi! Welcome to the thread! Glad you enjoy the show as much as we do :)

Have a wonderful hook on the drama ^_^

• Like 3