Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Fans Discover A Special Cause Behind BTS V’s Matching Friendship Bracelet With Wooga Squad

1579704322-7137b849-8556-4a74-8cb1-73e969245378.jpeg

One of the most talked-about celebrity friend squads in the Korean Entertainment Industry is, of course, the Wooga Squad.

The squad formed by renowned actor Park Seo-Joon consists of fellow A-listed actors such as Park Hyungsik, Choi Woo Shik, well-known artist Peakboy and Global Superstar BTS V.

Wooga Squad never shies away from praising one another, showing their support or sometimes teasing each other on SNS leaving all of us wishing for a strong bond like theirs.

Recently eagle-eyed fans noticed that both Park Seojoon and BTS V wore similar friendship bracelets. 

The bracelet “Silver Lockit Color” is a simple yet beautiful Louis Vuitton bracelet from their UNICEF collection.

LV has stated on their site that by purchasing the Silver Lockit Color, clients have the opportunity to support UNICEF, contributing to efforts for children in vulnerable situations. 

While fans couldn’t help but take pride in the duo for supporting such a vital cause, photos of the entire Wooga Squad wearing the same friendship bracelet surfaced onto the timeline.

Wooga Squad using their popularity and influence to spread a positive message and showcase their support to a wonderful cause through their friendship had fans showering them with respect and praises.

Wooga Squad truly is a squad of incredible individuals and we could not be more in love with them.

full article: allkpop

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

%EC%9D%B4%ED%83%9C%EC%9B%90-%ED%81%B4%EB%9D%BC%EC%93%B0_01-660x400.jpgNETFLIX

K-DRAMA

“Itaewon Class” Starring Park Seo Joon To Make Its Netflix Premiere In February

PARK SEO JOON LEADS A REMARKABLE YOUTH UPRISING IN ITAEWON CLASS!

Moulding themselves to rebellious youth, Park Seo Joon and Kim Da Mi are set to chase their dreams while creating a ripple of change in the neighborhood of Itaewon.

Available on Netflix beginning February 1, the series tells the story of young people aiming to pursue freedom by aspiring to fulfill their dreams and denouncing illogical society rules.

In the released video by Netflix, a team of young people are shown joining together to challenge the irrational world that has been unfair to them. They start a restaurant business in aneighborhood where the food business is monopolized by a shrewd businessman.

Portraying Park Sae Roy is actor Park Seo Joon. Determined to live a life without regrets,  he wages war with his conviction and ambition against Jang Dae Hee (Yoo Jae Myung), a powerful food business owner.

Sae Roy will be helped by Cho Yi Seo (Kim Da Mi), a sociopath with a high IQ of 162. Excelling at everything she does, her goal in life is clear until she met her exact opposite Sae Roy.

From there, the two bond with fellow young people as they share mutual goals to start a “cool” revolt against the senseless world.Their story unfolds in Itaewon, a small neighborhood centered around a single street that seems to be a compact version of the entire world.

Spoiler

Itaewon Class

Itaewon Class Netflix

Creating a legend by chasing dreams and emancipating themselves from the dictatedstandards and rules, Itaewon Class youth are set to charm the audience with their extraordinary values and colors.

Itaewon Class begins streaming on Netflix starting February 1.

credit

• Like 2

10 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy , can you help translate this, please?;))) Kwon Nara said something about PSJ in her interview? 

The filming set, have you got used to it now? 

I have fun everyday. I used to be nervous and a little scared before. One day, senior Park Seo Jun told me that the filming site should be a playground. So we talk more and laugh more on site. And it makes filming much more comfortable. And this is My Mister (her previous drama) team. That's why it's more comfortable. They know how nervous i was, so they took care of me better. These days, i'm filming happily everyday. 

Cmiiw :D

10 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

lmfao, I will never get over the fact, that Koreans call Brad Pitt "Bread hyung" xD

When i first saw his comment, i was like "umm kay, nice joke" X))) 

• Love 3