Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

7 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

@serenilmauve, @Anjalifairy, @sueeila oops, I feel bad to say, that I’m 174cm and people(/guys) around me usually trend to be around 180 cm and higher, that why I was curious how common/umcommon it’s in Korea. I mean their actors seems to be usually in general on a higher side;))

Wow, don't tell me you're a model huh? :lol:

7 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Also, about this one. Is it compliment? :joy:

No, no, i think i made mistake. It should be "Park Seo Joon's face is so small" instead of "Park Seo Joon's face is too small".

Now it sounds more like compliment right? :D

• LOL 3

13 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Well, there is no girls like Kim Mi So either XD WWWSK, honestly, perfect story about two absolutely perfect people. I even consider it a bit on fantasy level, but it's a great drama none the less. Plus, despite his narcissistic behavior (which I believe was developed as a result of his rough childhood), LYJ was never malicious about it. He never put down people just because he thought he is better, than anyone else. Or never acted like he is more superior as a person compared to KMS. He just loved and thought extremely high of himself. Yet he still tried his best to change a lot about himself and his behavior just to please KMS, tbh, not a lot of fantasy or real people can brag about it. And that's including him being also supportive, understanding and simply forgiving. After watching countless number of dramas I can say that LYJ, despite being so-called "selfcentered" actually one of the most sweetest and pleasant leading man in k-dramas. I was never even once annoyed by him, which is a miracle on it's own lmfao Idk, I just really like him. 

Me too. I've never been annoyed even with his narcissism. It's my favorite part. That's why he is too dreamy. If only there's someone as perfect as LYJ in this cruel world :lol: LYJ, with all he has, is very possible to love any other women he wants. But he prefers to love and be loyal only to one person, it's KMS. Both LYJ and KMS are so lucky to have each other :wub:

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Wow, don't tell me you're a model huh? :lol:

No, no, i think i made mistake. It should be "Park Seo Joon's face is so small" instead of "Park Seo Joon's face is too small".

Now it sounds more like compliment right? :D

Thankfully, no :lol: Just from “a tall country”) Also, I’m still tall for a girl, I guess, but I’m not sure lol

Still, “small face”? What that even means? 

• LOL 3

17 hours ago, serenilmauve said:
Spoiler

Well, there is no girls like Kim Mi So either XD WWWSK, honestly, perfect story about two absolutely perfect people. I even consider it a bit on fantasy level, but it's a great drama none the less. Plus, despite his narcissistic behavior (which I believe was developed as a result of his rough childhood), LYJ was never malicious about it. He never put down people just because he thought he is better, than anyone else. Or never acted like he is more superior as a person compared to KMS. He just loved and thought extremely high of himself. Yet he still tried his best to change a lot about himself and his behavior just to please KMS, tbh, not a lot of fantasy or real people can brag about it. And that's including him being also supportive, understanding and simply forgiving. After watching countless number of dramas I can say that LYJ, despite being so-called "selfcentered" actually one of the most sweetest and pleasant leading man in k-dramas. I was never even once annoyed by him, which is a miracle on it's own lmfao Idk, I just really like him. 

Yeah, I would never understand some criticism like “they were too perfect” or “PMY acted like a too perfect and pretty person”. Like surprise lol They suppose to be perfect people and PSJ/PMY acted accordingly to what was expected from them and they did a great job with their roles. From the way they hold themselves, to the way they talk and express their emotions everything meant to be “perfect in all way possible”. Mixed with a bit of office type of formality and businesses like crispiness (in characters). But everything about them was believable and they oozed that incredible chemistry. That “perfect” almost glossy attitude of leading couple was intentional; WWWSK was beautiful because LYJ and KMS embodied that perfectness. And it attracted so many viewers because of it. Yes, it can be not everyone’s cup of tea, but it’s still what gave WWWSK it’s own unique  (and perfect) charm. 

I used word “perfect” so many times first time in my life lol

• Like 2
  • Love 2

V graced this page, so I will add Park Hyungsik now lol My Hwarang feelings)))

I still don’t understand why they even needed to make them love rivals in Hwarang. I think the fact, that he (Ji Dwi) was kinda responsible for his friends death was enough to create all the needed tension between them. But what I liked, that despite all conflicts with love, power and revenge, Sun Woo and Ji Dwi stayed loyal to each other and saved their friendship. I would even say, that Sun Woo was the biggest reason why since he gave up and sacrificed a lot of things at the end to show his support and loyalty to their friendship. Ji Dwi would never give up his crown for Ah Ro, so I don’t think he sacrificed his love (and he couldn’t, because Ah Ro never even liked him). I have a lot of feelings about Sun Woo, okay. I still feel like he’s one of the most underrated Park Seojoon’s character out there :bawling: 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

lmfao Even JTBC themselves put chestnut emoji on their main page in Instagram :lol: 

I feel like JTBC usually not promoting their dramas well-enough. tvN is better at it. I hope they will try better with IC. Like only 1,5 month left. You can seriously start now :joy:

• Like 3

13 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

I still don’t understand why they even needed to make them love rivals in Hwarang. I think the fact, that he (Ji Dwi) was kinda responsible for his friends death was enough to create all the needed tension between them. But what I liked, that despite all conflicts with love, power and revenge, Sun Woo and Ji Dwi stayed loyal to each other and saved their friendship. I would even say, that Sun Woo was the biggest reason why since he gave up and sacrificed a lot of things at the end to show his support and loyalty to their friendship. Ji Dwi would never give up his crown for Ah Ro, so I don’t think he sacrificed his love (and he couldn’t, because Ah Ro never even liked him). I have a lot of feelings about Sun Woo, okay. I still feel like he’s one of the most underrated Park Seojoon’s character out there :bawling: 

me too.i like his sun woo so much.such a great character.and so much potential was waisted. 

1 hour ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

I feel like JTBC usually not promoting their dramas well-enough. tvN is better at it. I hope they will try better with IC. Like only 1,5 month left. You can seriously start now :joy:

i wonder how many banners of itaewon class in reality were posted in itaewon? 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, emollienime said:

at this point i feel like someone should actually call park saeroy as chestnut in drama too^_^

Comma hair, chestnut hair... I wonder how Koreans come up with such creative and unique names for their hairstyles and haircuts lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2