Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

20 minutes ago, emollienime said:

ah,thank you.really hope they will work one day together.i like park shinhye too^_^

I like her too. And yes, she is actually one of my dream pair with PSJ. Who knows maybe we will be able to see them in a drama or movie together in the future ^_^

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

ikr?? Indeed lucky girl :joy:

Not sure how they do it, it could be for flashback scene :rolleyes:

I feel like they're adding some stuff, because there is very little school scenes in original, unless after chapter 11 there are some more scenes.

When thread becomes "HOT" orange banner beside thread's name appears))) I will screenshot it one day, when it will happen again;)))

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Here is fun fact for you girls (I already forgot to share it couple of times, so I'm writing it ASAP lmfao). When I searched for PSJ blood type for his profile information I discovered, that he, Park Hyun Sik and Taehyung all share same AB blood type. For me personally it's a peculiar coincidence, considering those 3 become closest among all Hwarang boys B)

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3

9 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Spotted filming for upcoming drama Itaewon Class

I don’t know why I’m excited to see Seojoon in school uniform, probably because unlike many actors his age he didn’t film a lot of dramas/movies while wearing them (schools uniforms) and don’t have some big or memorable role as a school student))) So it’s kinda a rare treat at this point))) 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

I don’t know why I’m excited to see Seojoon in school uniform, probably because unlike many actors his age he didn’t film a lot of dramas/movies while wearing them (schools uniforms) and don’t have some big or memorable role as a school student))) So it’s kinda a rare treat at this point))) 

I kinda like, that he don’t have school dramas (except Dream High 2), I don’t watch them. Too old to like and relate to them, I guess :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

8 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

I like her too. And yes, she is actually one of my dream pair with PSJ. Who knows maybe we will be able to see them in a drama or movie together in the future ^_^

i think park seojoon suits a lot of actresses,he can be different depending on with whom he is working.i also hope his next drama will be fantasy.i just noticed he never worked in that genre in dramas.it will be interesting to see^_^

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:
Spoiler

Haha yeah that one too. It's hilarious when i realized that he used to work as a bugs exteminator :lol:

That "come on sheesstuurr" is iconic though. I found out in comment sections, someone says he's one of handsome actors who nails comical acting perfectly and he is rich in expression. I agree with this saying ^_^

I, too, watched it after wwwsk and ffmw. At first it felt awkward seeing their relationship from bro-sis vibes to lover vibes. But i slowly enjoyed it a lot. Now still can't believe that oh ri on and ji sung joon is actually the same person x))) 

hwang jungeum also said so.she praised park seojoon’s ability to transform his acting and that he played two different people in kill me,heal me and she was pretty.

https://www.soompi.com/article/770267wpp/hwang-jung-eum-and-park-seo-joon-promise-to-have-completely-different-chemistry-in-she-was-pretty

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Here is fun fact for you girls (I already forgot to share it couple of times, so I'm writing it ASAP lmfao). When I searched for PSJ blood type for his profile information I discovered, that he, Park Hyun Sik and Taehyung all share same AB blood type. For me personally it's a peculiar coincidence, considering those 3 become closest among all Hwarang boys B)

So you can actually say, that they’re “blood brothers”? :joy:

4 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I kinda like, that he don’t have school dramas (except Dream High 2), I don’t watch them. Too old to like and relate to them, I guess :lol:

I’m still a college student, probably that’s why I also still like school dramas :joy: even if I can’t relate anymore(

• LOL 3