Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@Jeomju1216 His eyebrows are neat and I am surprised the guys love his eyebrows too. Lol.

@serenilmauve Unicorn? :love: I thought BTS met up with Seo Jun whenever Seo Jun presents the awards to them, right? 

I really cannot wait his fan meeting. It seems there are so many interesting events. :hooray2:And Seo Jun is so handsome for the teaser. I really miss him much. :heart:

• Like 5

On 5/8/2021 at 1:38 AM, serenilmauve said:
Seo Jun’s promo for his upcoming virtual fanmeeting :sweet:

His voice is magical :love: So exciting, can’t wait for May 15th. I wonder if he actually managed to finish reading the book :grin:...the book is a classic, I remember reading it during school. 

@Gisell Gisell @serenilmauve LOL, it almost felt like the rest of the BTS members wanted to meet PSJ and CWS in a personal setting as well ... like V is keeping his friendship all to himself :lol: ... You could see their genuine admiration for V’s wooga squad 

• Like 5

Ah, old Seo Jun posts;) He was so playful back then;) He still very playful, but not the way he was couple of years ago heh 

Kinda miss him filming dramas, usually he is more active then on IG;) 

FFMW for Netflix Binge watching months 

Yeah, Dongman is better at giving aegyo, than receiving one lol 

• Like 4

@Jeomju1216 I never knew his eyebrows are popular among the guys :) He's like a trend setter for quite many things..His fashion, his hair style, even his eyebrows :wub: 

Did you guys submit the individual project for fan meeting? i didn't..too shy..lol!

The photos posted by Youn Stay's guest, I'm glad one by one posted them..I wonder if Tina, the one who seems to be his fan, would post it too

@serenilmauve yeah..he used to post random things..i browsed his twitter posts. Well, he's getting matured i guess :blush:

Ps. So happy that iqiyi releases a smart tv app and it has A Witch's Romance..now i can watch it on a bigger screen..yeay! :blush: for me, It's one of his best performances though the conflict in the story is a bit weak..

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@ivanovie25 We are same. I didnt submit it. Too shy to do it. Lol. Actually it is our chance to let Seo Jun knows right? It is much better if we can do it by group. :blush:

I wonder why Seo Jun doesnt post anything for his fan meeting. Can you please post something, dear Seo Jun? :Please:

It could be cool if we do it together via zoom..lol! I wonder if anyone has this idea already..

@Gisell Gisell it so happens i need to renew my wok, already ordered my edelkochen wok :lol:

Edited by ivanovie25
  • Like 3

So cute :love: Why does watching PSJ just getting his hair done give me so much joy ... LOL 

@Gisell Gisell Here you go, a post on his YT channel :glasses:

@ivanovie25 Cool, do they ship those pans overseas from S. Korea? Is there a site you can order from ?

@serenilmauve PSJ’s chemistry is great with everyone listed in that poll, Simba perhaps has a slight edge :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1