Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Guest endhi

Son Hyeon-joo, Choi Daniel, Park Seo-joon, Ma Dong-seok in “Chronicles of Evil”

"chronicles of evil" started filming on the 29th of june. The cast all say they couldn't take their eyes off the intense script and decided to jump on board. Son.

Son Hyeon-joo, Choi Daniel, Park Seo-joon, Ma Dong-seok in

Son Hyeon-jooChoi DanielPark Seo-joon and Ma Dong-seok are all confirmed to star in the movie “Chronicles of Evil“.

Chronicles of Evil” started filming on the 29th of June.

It’s a crime thriller about a detective who looks forward to a promotion then suddenly gets kidnapped.

The cast all say they couldn’t take their eyes off the intense script and decided to jump on board.

Chronicles of Evil” will be out next year.

ohkpop.com

Park Seo Joon Dishes on His Kiss Scene with Um Jung Hwa in High Cut Magazine

Park Seo Joon revived showed his honest and sexy side in an interview and pictorial with High Cut magazine.

In the pictorial for the celebrity and style magazine Park Seo Joon manages to combine a soft and sexy look for each of his photograph. In one photo he wears deep red jacket and reveals a glimpse of his sculpted abs. 

In the accompany interview, Park Seo Joon talked about what it was like to work with Um Jung Hwa on “Witch’s Romance,” his acting debut, and his past military service. 

When asked about the much talked about “beer foam kiss” from the drama, he hinted that there were better kiss scenes to come. He revealed the bold request that the drama’s director asked for their next kiss scene. “He said, ‘Now that the two of you [their characters] love each other, let’s try using tongue’. He also directed us to roll around on the floor while we kissed.”

How does he feel about his kissing partner, Um Jung Hwa? He said, “She acts young. I felt her that her vibes were like a young girl’s. I don’t think there’s anyone her age that acts like that. As an actor she’s very innocent.”

Park Seo Joon is also one of the few actors who made his debut after serving in the military. He said, “I never strategized that I would debut after serving my military service. I was at the age to go to the army and my friends were going so I naturally went. It wasn’t an action I made for my acting. I learned things in the army and I think I experienced things that helped my acting.” 

by Soompi

Guest fiovial

Gaaaah the Marie Claire pictorials are soooo awesome!I like the fact that he did Military Service already. There's a maturity in him that isn't seen in most actors his age. His MS experience probably helped make him more mature as a person.

Guest skeletonworks

Ah I missed him already!!!!! I recently saw him on Music Bank with Bora. So nice to see that smile again! And Marie Claire's pictorial is definitely sexy!!!!! @hanadulsetme Can't wait to see him on Chronicles of Evils with another biased of mine, Choi Daniel!!!!

Guest endhi

@hanadulsetme, I just watched the recent MuBank, both bora and Seo Joon having dark circles and eye bags. I guess bora's been busy with sistar's upcoming comeback perf, and PSJ from COE shooting. 
Hi @skeletonworks , it's been a long time, I miss spazzing over wajo couple at WR's forum. btw may i know which drama are you watching now?
@fiovial , totally agree with you about his MS experience bring out the maturity in him. although from his instagram acc I can see that he's still dorky and goofy :D

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Seo Joon wears Stand Collar Stripe Shirt by BESLOW in this scene from drama Witch Romance10277570_615857125177339_490702715329505 10269507_615857371843981_293604198457831
10325408_615857691843949_33893994967437010374016_617741561655562_41142371180085510414490_617741554988896_60512281945765010338698_617741568322228_278999762864883
@hanadulsetme May I know how do you embed from instagram? I tried several time before and it did not work out.  

@adikkeluangman‌ photo or video are similar.

For the photo, copy url and paste with in the start and in the end.

For the video only you paste the url

I made like this but sometimes when I use my cellphone this action is wrong

Because I stay in "mobile page" you can change to "full site" under the page and then search tree icon , paste url the same way but without %7Boption%7D

sorry for my english

I hope it you serve :)