Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

The Wailing, The Divine Fury, Call and more: 5 Korean horror films to add to your watchlist

Preparing for Halloween? Here’s some horror films to watch. Read ahead to know more.

3. The Divine Fury 

The film tells the story of Yonghoo (Park Seo Joon), a martial arts champion who gains divine powers to fight against a powerful evil force. After a tragic childhood, which involved the deaths of his parents, Yonghoo has harbored deep resentment towards the Almighty. He uses this anger to become a successful MMA fighter. After a bout in the United States, he develops a stigmata, which forces him to seek the help of a Father Ahn (Ahn Sung Ki). The priest, who is an exorcist, sees potential in Yong Hoo after his wound defeats a demon. The two partner to battle demonic activity in Korea.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/the-wailing-the-divine-fury-call-and-more-5-korean-horror-films-to-add-to-your-watchlist-1195428

• Like 1

Top 10 Instagram Updates By K-Drama Actors (3rd Week Of October 2022)

8. Park SeoJun

As the day goes by, Park SeoJun's visuals power becomes even more stronger. How does he look this handsome?!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cj48ncASc4-/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=ec2d1c6b-f1b3-45ce-b8cb-e61ef23e4a09

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/top-10-instagram-updates-by-kdrama-actors-3rd-week-of-october-2022-2/

• Like 1

The K-Drama Slump: Shows To Watch That Will Get You Through It

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

The K-drama slump can feel very real sometimes. It’s that period in your life where no matter which K-drama you watch, nothing seems to ignite that inner excitement. Usually during times like these, an avid K-drama watcher will revert back to some oldies, igniting those butterflies and feelings. Here are five K-dramas that are pretty fail proof!

1. “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim

whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim.jpeg

In “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim,” Kim Mi So (Park Min Young) decides that it’s time for her to quit her job of being a secretary to Lee Young Joon (Park Seo Joon) in hopes of pursuing her dreams of finding a husband and starting a family. After being pretty dependent on her for a while, Young Joon can’t accept that she will be leaving and ends up proposing that they get married.

It’s really hard to look past “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” when it comes to feel-good K-drama rom-coms that hit you in all the right feels. Not only has the series got two of the biggest celebrities in Korean entertainment, but they also had some intense chemistry, which made the watch a million times more enjoyable. No matter how many times you watch it, it’s bound to draw you into their fairytale love story, kicking you right out of the K-drama slump.

Start watching, or re-watching, here:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Park Seo Joon Picks His Favorite Line From “Itaewon Class,” Shares Love For Choi Woo Shik’s Drama “Our Beloved Summer,” And More

Park Seo Joon has touched on his relationships with co-stars, upcoming projects, and much more with Elle Korea!

This year, Park Seo Joon has starred in two hit variety shows: “In the SOOP: Friendcation” with his close friends BTS‘s V, Choi Woo Shik, Park Hyung Sik, and Peakboy, as well as “Young Actors’ Retreat” with the casts of “Itaewon Class,” “Love in the Moonlight,” and “The Sound of Magic.”

The actor commented, “I watched both enjoyably. I liked ‘In the SOOP’ because I was reminded again of the past vacation I had gone on with my friends and the scenes of the games we played altogether in ‘Young Actors’ Retreat’ were so fun so I watched like a viewer while laughing. I think everything will last as precious memories.”

When asked to describe the camaraderie between his co-stars in his own words, Park Seo Joon responded “fate.” He elaborated, “I think all the colleagues I’ve met to create one project are all precious, fateful connections. With our one goal of creating a good project, I think it’s a cool thing that we move forward together and everyone works hard in their individual positions. This is a thought that crosses my mind these days.”

Park-Seo-Joon-1-694x900.jpeg

Park-Seo-Joon-3-694x900.jpeg

Spoiler

Park-Seo-Joon-2-768x548.jpeg

Park Seo Joon is currently awaiting the premiere of his film “Dream” (working title), which tells the story of a group of people playing soccer for the first time for the Homeless World Cup. Park Seo Joon stars as Yoon Hong Dae, a professional soccer player on disciplinary probation who becomes the coach of the ragtag soccer team.

The soccer fan shared of the sport and film’s charm, “Although I try to sufficiently understand the feelings of my character in the film, I can’t 100 percent know the emotions of real-life soccer team coaches and players. However, I am able to feel that all athletes fight competitively, obviously for matches, but also against themselves in every moment. I believe that the catharsis you feel watching players pour all their energy into a match is the charm of soccer, as well as every sports competition.”

Spoiler

Park-Seo-Joon-7-694x900.jpeg

Park-Seo-Joon-9-694x900.jpeg

Park-Seo-Joon-8-768x548.jpeg

When asked what kind of icon he wants to be referred to as, Park Seo Joon responded, “I’m a bit embarrassed to say this myself, but I’ve heard the term ‘icon of youth’ a lot [to describe me] in various articles and medias. If youth is a period you eventually have to pass, I now want to become an icon of maturity.”

Looking back on the films and shows he’s watched recently, Park Seo Joon chose “Our Beloved Summer,” which stars his friend Choi Woo Shik, as one that was the most moving. He commented, “I’ve been busy these days so I haven’t watched a lot, but ‘Our Beloved Summer’ comes to mind. The characters in the project feel like they could exist in real life and I think touching projects where I can empathize with the emotions are the most moving.”

Spoiler

Park-Seo-Joon-4-694x900.jpeg

Park-Seo-Joon-6-694x900.jpeg

Park-Seo-Joon-5-694x900.jpeg

On Park Seo Joon’s bucket list, he revealed that a backpacking trip with his friends was one of his next adventures. “If the opportunity arises, I want to go on a backpacking trip altogether. Also, I think it’d be so great to make a road movie with clips we personally filmed and a song we wrote.”

Lastly, Park Seo Joon picked the single most symbolic line out of all the roles he’s portrayed thus far. “‘Don’t determine my value. My life is just starting and I’m going to live while accomplishing everything I want,'” he shared. “It’s a line from ‘Itaewon Class.’ While living, you encounter various stumbling blocks and barriers. This line of wanting to live while overcoming these things and achieving what you want was touching even as I said it. Not just for me, but I hope many people live the life they want to live.”

Check out Park Seo Joon’s full feature in Elle Korea’s upcoming 30th anniversary issue, where he is one of six cover models!

Park Seo Joon Picks His Favorite Line From “Itaewon Class,” Shares Love For Choi Woo Shik’s Drama “Our Beloved Summer,” And More | Soompi

• Love 1

Youn's Kitchen' is back.

As a result of the Star News coverage on the 27th, 'Youn's Kitchen' began production preparations in top secret with the goal of filming for the new season in early December. With 'CEO Yoon' Yeo-jeong Yoon, the existing cast members are closely coordinating the schedule with the production team.

'Youn's Kitchen' is a program that shows how stars set up and run a small Korean restaurant abroad.

Season 1, which was first released in March 2017, was on Trawangan Island, Gili, Bali, Indonesia, and featured actors Yeo-jeong Yoon, Goo Shin, Seo-jin Lee, and Yu-mi Jeong. It received great love from viewers, recording an average household rating of 14.1% (Nielsen Korea paid platform standards).

Season 2 aired in January 2018. Season 2, which opened a store in Garachico on the Spanish island of Tenerife, wrote a new history in cable entertainment with an average household rating of 16%. Yoon Yeo-jeong, Lee Seo-jin, Jung Yu-mi, and Park Seo-joon worked together.

'Youn's Kitchen' was temporarily closed after season 2. In 2021, when filming abroad became difficult due to the spread of the novel coronavirus infection (hereinafter referred to as Corona 19), the production team turned their eyes to Korea and introduced the spin-off 'Youn Stay'.

This year, as the world switched to the 'with Corona' system, daily life before Corona 19 was gradually restored, and as the Sky Road reopens, 'Youn's Kitchen' is also about to reopen. Meanwhile, Yoon Yeo-jeong became her world star, becoming the first Korean to win her Best Supporting Actress award at the 93rd American Academy Awards.

Viewers' expectations and interest in 'Youn's Kitchen', which will return in the new season, is expected to be focused.

:hooray:

Let's hope Seo Jun will be back YK3  

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2022102708593490355

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Youn’s Kitchen” Reported For New Season + tvN And Agencies Of Park Seo Joon And Jung Yu Mi Respond To Reports

“Youn’s Kitchen” may be returning for a new season!

On October 27, Starnews reported that “Youn’s Kitchen” has currently begun preparing for production with the goal of filming the new season in early December, while the previous cast members are coordinating their schedules with the production team.

In response to the report, a representative of tvN shared, “Na Young Suk PD (producing director) is preparing a program about running a restaurant overseas.” However, they further stated that it is still in the initial planning stage and nothing about the program’s title, release period, or any other specific details have been confirmed.

Accordingly, the agencies of original cast members Park Seo Joon and Jung Yu Mi have also confirmed that both actors have received offers to return and are considering appearing in the sequel to “Youn’s Kitchen,” but nothing is confirmed yet.

A representative from Park Seo Joon’s agency Awesome Ent stated, “It is true a discussion with the production team of ‘Youn’s Kitchen’ took place, but there is nothing established yet.” Jung Yu Mi’s agency Management SOOP also gave a similar statement.

Directed by Na Young Suk, “Yoon’s Kitchen” is a program that shows the journey of Korea’s top stars setting up a small Korean restaurant overseas with veteran actress Youn Yuh Jung as the main chef.

Season 1, which debuted in March 2017, followed the cast (Youn Yuh Jung, Shin Goo, Lee Seo Jin, and Jung Yu Mi) on their journey to open a pop-up restaurant in Gili Trawangan, a tropical island in Bali, Indonesia. It received great love from viewers, recording an average rating of 14.1 percent according to Nielsen Korea.

In January 2018, Season 2 was broadcast. Joined by Park Seo Joon along with the original cast members Youn Yuh Jung, Lee Seo Jin, and Jung Yu Mi, they opened a restaurant in Garachico, Tenerife, Spain, and also achieved great success with an average rating of 16 percent.

However, as overseas filming became difficult in the aftermath of COVID-19 in 2021, instead of “Youn’s Kitchen,” the production team introduced the spin-off program “Youn’s Stay” with the cast from Season 2 and the addition of Choi Woo Shik and filmed in Korea.

Youns-Kitchen-All-3-Seasons-768x362.jpeg

This year, as the world gradually recovers from the pandemic, viewers’ expectations are rising to see if “Youn’s Kitchen” will indeed return with a new season.

Stay tuned for more updates!

“Youn’s Kitchen” Reported For New Season + tvN And Agencies Of Park Seo Joon And Jung Yu Mi Respond To Reports | Soompi

• Like 1

*** BTS V and Park Seo Joon went to play golf together with professional golfer Danielle Kang on October 26th. The latter took to her personal Instagram and shared photos of himself taken with V and Park Seo Joon. I'm glad that the Wooga Squad buddies are seen enjoying their free time by playing golf. They both look so happy. Before the actual round, they are also seen doing some stretching by lying on the ground of a driving range. So golfing is definitely their

new hobby.   :rubchin:

201714444_1280.jpg

201714442_1280.jpg

On 10/28/2022 at 8:46 AM, backstreetboysfan said:

“Youn’s Kitchen” Reported For New Season + tvN And Agencies Of Park Seo Joon And Jung Yu Mi Respond To Reports

“Youn’s Kitchen” may be returning for a new season!

On October 27, Starnews reported that “Youn’s Kitchen” has currently begun preparing for production with the goal of filming the new season in early December, while the previous cast members are coordinating their schedules with the production team.

In response to the report, a representative of tvN shared, “Na Young Suk PD (producing director) is preparing a program about running a restaurant overseas.” However, they further stated that it is still in the initial planning stage and nothing about the program’s title, release period, or any other specific details have been confirmed.

Accordingly, the agencies of original cast members Park Seo Joon and Jung Yu Mi have also confirmed that both actors have received offers to return and are considering appearing in the sequel to “Youn’s Kitchen,” but nothing is confirmed yet.

A representative from Park Seo Joon’s agency Awesome Ent stated, “It is true a discussion with the production team of ‘Youn’s Kitchen’ took place, but there is nothing established yet.” Jung Yu Mi’s agency Management SOOP also gave a similar statement.

Directed by Na Young Suk, “Yoon’s Kitchen” is a program that shows the journey of Korea’s top stars setting up a small Korean restaurant overseas with veteran actress Youn Yuh Jung as the main chef.

Season 1, which debuted in March 2017, followed the cast (Youn Yuh Jung, Shin Goo, Lee Seo Jin, and Jung Yu Mi) on their journey to open a pop-up restaurant in Gili Trawangan, a tropical island in Bali, Indonesia. It received great love from viewers, recording an average rating of 14.1 percent according to Nielsen Korea.

In January 2018, Season 2 was broadcast. Joined by Park Seo Joon along with the original cast members Youn Yuh Jung, Lee Seo Jin, and Jung Yu Mi, they opened a restaurant in Garachico, Tenerife, Spain, and also achieved great success with an average rating of 16 percent.

However, as overseas filming became difficult in the aftermath of COVID-19 in 2021, instead of “Youn’s Kitchen,” the production team introduced the spin-off program “Youn’s Stay” with the cast from Season 2 and the addition of Choi Woo Shik and filmed in Korea.

This year, as the world gradually recovers from the pandemic, viewers’ expectations are rising to see if “Youn’s Kitchen” will indeed return with a new season.

Stay tuned for more updates!

“Youn’s Kitchen” Reported For New Season + tvN And Agencies Of Park Seo Joon And Jung Yu Mi Respond To Reports | Soompi

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. As Korea continues to observe a national mourning period following the Itaewon tragedy, later this week, tvN has cancelled the broadcasts of “Young Actors’ Retreat”. Once again, I offer my condolences to everyone affected by the tragedy and wish for the speedy recovery of those who were injured.   :weary:

source : http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111978929

• Sad 1

On 10/26/2022 at 4:31 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

Park Seo Joon Picks His Favorite Line From “Itaewon Class,” Shares Love For Choi Woo Shik’s Drama “Our Beloved Summer,” And More

Park Seo Joon has touched on his relationships with co-stars, upcoming projects, and much more with Elle Korea!

This year, Park Seo Joon has starred in two hit variety shows: “In the SOOP: Friendcation” with his close friends BTS‘s V, Choi Woo Shik, Park Hyung Sik, and Peakboy, as well as “Young Actors’ Retreat” with the casts of “Itaewon Class,” “Love in the Moonlight,” and “The Sound of Magic.”

The actor commented, “I watched both enjoyably. I liked ‘In the SOOP’ because I was reminded again of the past vacation I had gone on with my friends and the scenes of the games we played altogether in ‘Young Actors’ Retreat’ were so fun so I watched like a viewer while laughing. I think everything will last as precious memories.”

When asked to describe the camaraderie between his co-stars in his own words, Park Seo Joon responded “fate.” He elaborated, “I think all the colleagues I’ve met to create one project are all precious, fateful connections. With our one goal of creating a good project, I think it’s a cool thing that we move forward together and everyone works hard in their individual positions. This is a thought that crosses my mind these days.”

Reveal hidden contents

Park Seo Joon is currently awaiting the premiere of his film “Dream” (working title), which tells the story of a group of people playing soccer for the first time for the Homeless World Cup. Park Seo Joon stars as Yoon Hong Dae, a professional soccer player on disciplinary probation who becomes the coach of the ragtag soccer team.

The soccer fan shared of the sport and film’s charm, “Although I try to sufficiently understand the feelings of my character in the film, I can’t 100 percent know the emotions of real-life soccer team coaches and players. However, I am able to feel that all athletes fight competitively, obviously for matches, but also against themselves in every moment. I believe that the catharsis you feel watching players pour all their energy into a match is the charm of soccer, as well as every sports competition.”

Reveal hidden contents

When asked what kind of icon he wants to be referred to as, Park Seo Joon responded, “I’m a bit embarrassed to say this myself, but I’ve heard the term ‘icon of youth’ a lot [to describe me] in various articles and medias. If youth is a period you eventually have to pass, I now want to become an icon of maturity.”

Looking back on the films and shows he’s watched recently, Park Seo Joon chose “Our Beloved Summer,” which stars his friend Choi Woo Shik, as one that was the most moving. He commented, “I’ve been busy these days so I haven’t watched a lot, but ‘Our Beloved Summer’ comes to mind. The characters in the project feel like they could exist in real life and I think touching projects where I can empathize with the emotions are the most moving.”

Reveal hidden contents

On Park Seo Joon’s bucket list, he revealed that a backpacking trip with his friends was one of his next adventures. “If the opportunity arises, I want to go on a backpacking trip altogether. Also, I think it’d be so great to make a road movie with clips we personally filmed and a song we wrote.”

Lastly, Park Seo Joon picked the single most symbolic line out of all the roles he’s portrayed thus far. “‘Don’t determine my value. My life is just starting and I’m going to live while accomplishing everything I want,'” he shared. “It’s a line from ‘Itaewon Class.’ While living, you encounter various stumbling blocks and barriers. This line of wanting to live while overcoming these things and achieving what you want was touching even as I said it. Not just for me, but I hope many people live the life they want to live.”

Check out Park Seo Joon’s full feature in Elle Korea’s upcoming 30th anniversary issue, where he is one of six cover models!

Park Seo Joon Picks His Favorite Line From “Itaewon Class,” Shares Love For Choi Woo Shik’s Drama “Our Beloved Summer,” And More | Soompi

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. Amid the public's mourning following the tragic stampede in Seoul,  "Itaewon Class" is being mentioned.  According to an outlet, the majority of the tourists and partygoers wanted to visit Itaewon after watching the drama. That is because they wanted to experience the celebration of Halloween in the city as seen in one of the episodes of the drama where it featured a massive crowd celebrating the festivity.  

:surprisedwut:

itaewon-class-squad.png?w=600?w=650

park-seo-joon-revealed-how-he-transforme

photos source : Kdramastars

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote images. Thanks!
  • Sad 2

How the bustling Itaewon was reflected in “Itaewon Class” viral scene 

A scene from “Itaewon Class” captured the once-joyous atmosphere at Itaewon before the tragic incident 

Recently, the Itaewon crowd crush drew a lot of attention from people all over the world with its tragic nature, with over 150 people dead, including foreigners. Many others are injured or reported missing, and many families struggled to contact their loved ones.

itaewon stampede

How the bustling Itaewon was reflected in “Itaewon Class” viral scene

Itaewon stampede It was the first time the district celebrated Halloween after regulation relaxed

Before the tragic incident, the bustle of Itaewon has always been its charm. In fact, this was captured by the 2020 hit K-drama “Itaewon Class”, which follows the male lead Park Sae Ro Yi (Park Seo Joon), who decided to start his own pub after spending time in prison. He then opened “Danbam” in Itaewon – which is considered the “foreigner’s district” and the busiest attractions of Seoul with its various restaurants, pubs, and bars.

In episode 2 of “Itaewon Class”, Park Sae Ro Yi can be seen walking amid a super busy crowd – both Koreans and foreigners, who’s celebrating Halloween.

itaewon class The Halloween celebration at Itaewon was reflected in “Itaewon Class”

Talking about the celebration, the 2nd female lead of “Itaewon Class”, Oh Soo Ah (Kwon Nara), described, “Here, every October 31st, people come to enjoy a celebration that came from abroad, which is said to soothe the soul of the dead and chase away evils. As if to avoid getting harmed by evil spirits, people dressed up as evil themselves. The celebration is called ‘Halloween’, and Itaewon is always busy with streams of people whenever it arrives. Adults all join in the celebration in all sorts of gawky outfits.”

Spoiler
itaewon class The busy area of Itaewon in “Itaewon Class”

Oh Soo Ah also wrote, “Even without this celebration, Itaewon is still an extremely attractive area. There are pretty buildings and a huge diversity of people from all sorts of nations and races, making us feel as if in a foreign land. Everyone looks like they have no care as they stroll around. It’s a street that feels like a mini version of the world.”

Itaewon Class The bustling atmosphere can be felt even through the screen

True to what was written, Park Sae Ro Yi arrived to a busy scene during Halloween. With shots filmed both frontal and from above, the audience can see a constant huge crowd. In fact, Park Sae Ro Yi also had to slide himself through the busy crowd, and the bustling atmosphere of the Halloween celebration was perfectly captured. 

itaewon class Park Sae Ro Yi amid the Halloween crowd

The light in Itaewon never goes out, with various restaurants, pubs, and bars that open through the night. The energy in Itaewon never ceased, even as the rest of Seoul goes to sleep

The real estate price and rentals at Itaewon was also mentioned. In particular, a month of rent alone can amount to 200 million won. For Park Sae Ro Yi, he paid 5 million won per month to open his pub, which was small and a bit far off the main street. The price can go up to much higher amounts for a bigger space in the busiest area. 

itaewon class Park Sae Ro Yi dressed up for Halloween

Many people around the world knew of Itaewon’s endless energy through “Itaewon Class”. Now, however, the area is shrouded in the sorrow of a huge tragedy. 

source : https://kbizoom.com/how-the-bustling-itaewon-was-reflected-in-itaewon-class-viral-scene/

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Park Seo Joon And Han So Hee’s “Gyeongsang Creature” Confirmed For Season 2 Before Season 1 Premiere

“Gyeongsang Creature” is already set for a second season!

On November 3, it was reported that “Gyeongsang Creature” had been confirmed for a new season and that filming would begin early next year.

In response to these reports, Netflix commented, “‘Gyeongsang Creature 2’ is being produced. The filming schedule has not yet been decided.” As Season 1 of “Gyeongsang Creature” has yet to premiere, a confirmation of Season 2 proves an immense amount of confidence in the production, further raising anticipation for the upcoming thriller.

Set in the dark times of spring 1945, “Gyeongseong Creature” is a thriller about two young adults who face off against a creature and fight for survival. It’s written by Kang Eun Kyung of the “Dr. Romantic” series, directed by Jung Dong Yoon of “Stove League,” and stars Park Seo Joon, Han So Hee, Claudia Kim, Kim Hae Sook, Jo Han Chul, and Wi Ha Joon.

The first season of “Gyeongsang Creature” will premiere in 2023.

Park Seo Joon And Han So Hee’s “Gyeongsang Creature” Confirmed For Season 2 Before Season 1 Premiere | Soompi

• Like 1

*** I love these (2) dramas of PSJ.   :shaq:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soompi & Viki Staff Talk: What Is Your Favorite Friends-To-Lovers K-Drama?

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

For the next part of the “Soompi & Viki Staff Talk” series, our staff members dish on the classic friends-to-lovers trope in K-dramas.

Here’s what some of our staff members have to say on our favorite friends-to-lovers K-dramas:

Warning: minor spoilers ahead

Ginny: “Fight My Way

fight-my-way.jpeg

In “Fight My Way,” Go Dong Man (Park Seo Joon) has always dreamed of becoming famous as a taekwondo athlete but now works as a contract employee in a mundane job. His longtime friend Choi Ae Ra (Kim Ji Won) aspires to become a television anchor but works at the information desk of a department store. They work to overcome various frustrations and challenges while trying to achieve their dreams, and along the way, their friendship begins to develop into something more. What I love about a friends-to-lovers relationship like Dong Man and Ae Ra’s is how naturally they progress to romance. They have so many memories together and have a healthy and supportive relationship, being everything to each other including lovers, best friends, and family. Another extra aspect that adds to the fun of this drama is the adorably hilarious aegyo that went viral and still remains famous to this day.

Watch “Fight My Way” below:

Watch Now

Somni: “She Was Pretty

she-was-pretty.jpeg

I can say with confidence that “She Was Pretty” is one of my favorite dramas with the friends-to-lovers trope. Not to mention the great performance of the actors but also the intriguing plot and the message that penetrates the drama are some of the reasons I keep coming back to watch this drama over and over again. Kim Hye Jin (Hwang Jung Eum) and Ji Sung Joon (Park Seo Joon) were childhood friends. At the time, Ji Sung Joon lacked confidence and was bullied due to his appearance, and he had a crush on Kim Hye Jin who was pretty, confident, and protected Sung Joon. The two naturally lost contact when Sung Joon’s family moved to the United States. 15 years later, their positions have switched as Hye Jin has lost all confidence in her appearance while Sung Joon has turned into a popular and handsome man. Hye Jin is afraid to face him, thinking that he will be greatly disappointed by her current appearance. Everyone might have at least one memory of a childhood friend, and even in reality, there is probably a big gap between the person’s image in my memory and the person I meet after becoming an adult. This drama conveys the important message that even if physical appearances may change completely, the genuine memories as well as the feelings of caring for each other will remain unchanged and that all of us are imperfect beings.

Watch “She Was Pretty”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1