Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

5 hours ago, yaya1241 said:

i really love the new CK shoot which is much better the fall collection coz SJ lost too much weight when filming for CE and he looked bit tired....  

I know right? It’s nice to seeing him regaining his pre-conpia weight, makes him look fresher :hooray2: His new insta DP is so cute, that smile and head full of hair :fullofhearts: can’t wait for this slate of new releases, 2 years of waiting feels like eternity  :cutekitty:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

*** Most of the Korean actors have Instagram and some have an impressive amount of followers! Some have been using Instagram actively while some do not really keep it updated. Some actors also just created their Instagram recently and are still gathering followers.  All data were updated on March 16 (latest update), 2022, at 11:00 AM KST.    :cheers:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Top 28 Most Followed Korean Actors On Instagram & 80 Other Actors' Instagram

5. Park SeoJun - 21.1m followers - @bn_sj2013

Korean-actor-most-followed-Instagram-031

(skipped unrelated.....) 

• Like 7

@Jeomju1216 i thought his IG is NO.4 ....who cut in?! 

Oh that pink CK is so cute and young. SJ can wear any color :fullofhearts:

and about his hair ...i think he looks better with more darker hair color but this is just my own preference. 

but he seems like to go with brighter color when he is not in any role. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, yaya1241 said:

and about his hair ...i think he looks better with more darker hair color but this is just my own preference. 

@yaya1241  what do you mean, he was no. 4 before? The ranking is changing regularly as the data numbers also keep on increasing.   :blush:

• Like 5

23 hours ago, yaya1241 said:

It's not cut in, but rather the actor is actually an idol and he is included on this list while on the other list he's not..i think it's EXO Chanyeol :) Idols usually have more followers than actors  as their fans are mostly teens who are heavily engaged to Social Media

• Like 4

The most popular k-dramas in the last 3 years…

Fundex is a number that reflects the fun intensity index of the Korea Communications Commission's Rakoy index, which counts the number of household viewers and media attention, and the online topicality of Good Day Corporation. It is characterized by categorizing the popularity of the drama by focusing on continuity, not simply the ratings. 'Crash Landing on You' (2019), which created the couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, ranked 4th, and 'Itaewon Class', starring Park Seo Jun, ranked 5th, respectively.

spacer.png

An official from Makenew said, "The viewing pattern of dramas is moving from the number of broadcasters to the drive-in type of driving." "We developed this index because a comprehensive and objective evaluation and recommendation of finished works, rather than real-time ratings, were required. "he said.

Source: https://www.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/A2022031821070001295?did=NA

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

@Jeomju1216  Youn's Stay is how i fall in love with Seo Jun. Before that, i didn't watch much of K-drama coz i am not a fan of beautiful man (or to say Metrosexual ?! ).  I like actors look like really men :)

During the pandemic, i thought i need to watch something light which wont burn my brain while staying home and this was how i started to watch YS.  Seo Jun immediately catching my eyes on the first episode. I was like wow who is this guy?! He was so different from other Korean actors ; very manly, muscular, and very good looking.  I wan't amused by his caring & gentle for other actors/actress in the show at the beginning coz after all this is a variety show .  While YS was still running, i started to search for his other works and luckily my cable company still carried YK2.  I was totally convinced from head to toe that Seo Jun is indeed a caring , gentle and very hard working man after watching the whole YK2 in 2 days.  What even surprised me was that my friends who were already his fan since YK2 but they never mentioned it to me coz i hardly shown any interest in K-drama or K-pop before :sweat_smile:.  

And here i am became a Jeomju.  I still watching YS & YK2 all the time.  Coz watching Seo Jun is very soothing after a hard day from work :)  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbV63yTtdVc/

IU flight to Hungary .... 

I thought IU was already in Hungary before SJ ... :what!:

• Like 1
  • Love 1