Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ Happy Birthday D-4 ❤️ [Upcoming Movie “Concrete Utopia” 2022] | [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2022] | [Upcoming Movie “The Marvels” 2023]
  • serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ Happy Birthday D-3 ❤️ [Upcoming Movie “Concrete Utopia” 2022] | [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2022] | [Upcoming Movie “The Marvels” 2023]

In an interview, rookie actor Baek Sung Chul was asked if there is a role model or senior actor that inspires him. He said, "Park Seo Jun sunbae-nim. I was already a fan, and actually i once saw him in person at a brand event when he worked as their model. He had a good body proportion and was attractive. I've watched his projects such as 'Midnight Runners', 'WWWSK', 'The Divine Fury'. I really want to look up to him because he has wide spectrum in each work and has charming points that i don't have". 

Cr. Naver

@serenilmauve Yeah.. among all his projects, Hwarang is probably the underrated one. So i feel good when i find people enjoy watching it :blush:

And one more hoobae is added to the list of his admirers hahaha :fullofhearts:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

[Ishani's Picks] Top 10 K-Dramas With Considerably Trigger Free Central Plotlines

Part of what has made Korean dramas so popular globally in recent years is its amalgamation of fantastic idealism and the realism of modern society coupled with its representation through varied lenses. However, sometimes all you need is a good laugh, especially one that is undisturbed by feelings that are uncalled for. If you're looking for a K-Drama that you can watch without worrying about triggers, here are 10 that will be perfectly up your alley!

photo1402800.jpg

"Fight My Way"

When it comes to K-Dramas, "Fight My Way" is like one's first love. You can never really forget how it made you feel and in vulnerable moments, you keep going back to it. The Park Seo-joon and Kim Ji-won couple is truly evergreen and will go down in K-Drama history for being as iconic as it gets.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Hancinema

• Like 8

13 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Actor Simon Pegg confesses that he is currently deep into Hwarang and recognizes Seojun as the guy who also starred in Itaewon Class :blush:

So cool, Hwarang! Wow, who would have thought… The fact that he said guy from IC could probably mean he has watched Itaewon class previously? :rubchin:

• Like 6

11 Korean Dramas That Will Make You Believe In Love Again

These K-Dramas will make you want to find a special someone of your own!

GIBEpjSl8dTCERSS_Tpn6rQFRK7c1dsEMpjD4mH3

K-Dramas are opportunities for people, especially viewers, to imagine a world where things seem more beautiful and interesting, sometimes too beautiful and interesting that it seems unrealistic. But even so, they do make its viewers feel like they’re the ones experiencing the drama because of attachment they feel towards the characters.

Here are 10 K-Dramas you can watch that will make you believe in love again!

7. She was Pretty

She Was Pretty is another sweet and relatable drama that revolves around the story of a girl who used to be popular for her beautiful looks, but became “unattractive” as she grew older. This drama is perfect for a light watch!

E3AQlAN5nlL8-kDePP_ZL-n8jw74ihVq2HonrK1LF8CPEN8s9av5Y8FVRXC-BemW6YpXzDD-o_boW8A6xQVbUaXjrsppiMhEQA=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

10. What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?

What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim is a drama about a secretary who is very hardworking and passionate about her job!

The drama is an easy watch and shows that you can find love anywhere, sometimes even in the most unexpected places!

1OQqFjo0_3nq2ytRJVCMe4Znw_Jp-S2QIa5Jo1TCuuLDgI3ErbIVdhgBD-ZbZY4KN0IOcU6fcb1-WwvX4WdvcIxC9Af4qYqgbA=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

• Like 7