Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

14 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Thanks a lot @Anjalifairy.:love: It is so cute. He laughed a lot. :love:

I think I will hold my breath and have no idea what to say when he said I love u. Seo Jun really can make us smile and laugh a lot. :heart:

And goin to watch Arcane then. Lol.

I'll end up only staring at him like an idiot during 3 minutes video call. I feel like i can relate with this fan. When i'm nervous, i can't talk much and i tend to want to conclude everything quickly :joy:

14 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy Thank you for translating;) Lucky, lucky fans :blush:

Elementary kids watching WWWSK :joy:

This drama is still going strong after so many years of airing;)) What a quality production lol

Yes, I watched Arcane, as Seo Jun said it’s an amazing achievement in animation in general and especially in adult animation. Storytelling and character work is awesome too. I only just heard about LoL, never played and the only peace of information I had about them was their k-pop group K/DA, but Arcane was a very non-fans friendly. I think they knew, that majority who will watch it, know nothing about LoL, so they made it not really for fans, but for everybody. If you guys like fantasy stories, adult animation and steampunk style, then you will enjoy it too;))

I’m kinda in love with the fact, that Seo Jun is the same “pop culture” consumer as we’re;)) He watched all the trendy stuff on Netflix :blush:

Oh, sounds great! I watched the trailer earlier, the animation was so cool. I think i saw a lot of reviews saying the same thing, that it's non-fans friendly, anyone can watch. I'll give it a try. I want to watch what he watches.:yaaa:

Me too, i think when i was searching for what Arcane was, i was surprised that it's an animated series and that he watched also animation stuff. He follows trend and hot stuff :heart1:

• Like 5

@Anjalifairy to be honest, for me personally Arcane is the best things that came out on Netflix this year without a doubt. It could be more specific for a lot of people to be a complete mainstream, like some other shows, due to fantasy, steampunk and animation aspects, but as a big fan of all these, I just can’t hype it enough. The way they animated emotions, build the world, story and characters simply so exceptional and something that I was craving to see for a long time. And I daily listen to all original songs for a week now;))

Still curious if Seo Jun ever played LoL or he is another casual watcher;) I know, that LoL is actually one of the biggest online games in SK, so I guess there is a possibility;))

I’m also curious if he has Amazon Prime, Hulu, Disney+, HBO Max and other streaming services or just Netflix (he mostly mentions only Netflix shows though, so I guess it could be my answer for now;))). And even more curious, when he actually has a time to watch all those shows lol I noticed he is not catching up to them, he is actually watching them with everyone, when they’re trending :lol:

• Like 5

Shinsung Trading(Ziozia parent company), men's wear sales of 400 billion won, soaring…

The men's wear Ziozia and it’s sister brands developed by Shinsung Trading recorded sales growth of 15 to 20% this year, achieving results despite difficult times due to COVID-19. It is expected to record a total of 375 billion won in sales this year. The 27th anniversary of the launch, Ziozia (made 125 billion won this year) and is expected to grow evenly. In the men's wear division of Shinsung Trading, ZioZia’s brand ambassador is Park Seo Jun.

ZioZia has grown significantly this year from last year, and is aggressively expanding into not only formal wear but also casual wear. It has been selling unisex products since last year that can be absorbed and expanded by not only men but also women through casual items. 

Skipped the rest…

spacer.png

Source: http://www.ktnews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=121736

7 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I’m also curious if he has Amazon Prime, Hulu, Disney+, HBO Max and other streaming services or just Netflix (he mostly mentions only Netflix shows though, so I guess it could be my answer for now;))). And even more curious, when he actually has a time to watch all those shows lol I noticed he is not catching up to them, he is actually watching them with everyone, when they’re trending :lol:

I doubt he has access to Amazon Prime and Hulu since both platforms are not available in S. Korea. Disney is a relatively new entrant and the content is not as diverse(yet) and it’s been a while since HBO came out with seriously good content or series, GoT being the last one as far as I remember. 

Like you said I’m super curious how in the world he is able to catch up with all the trending shows on Netflix. I was super impressed when he recommended Lupin, one of my fav shows on Netflix. :eats:He promotes Netflix global trending shows more than anyone I know, it’s about time Netflix Korea starts following him for all the free PR service he is doing for them:joy:

9 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

I'll end up only staring at him like an idiot during 3 minutes video call. I feel like i can relate with this fan. When i'm nervous, i can't talk much and i tend to want to conclude everything quickly :joy:

@Anjalifairy First of all, thank you so much for the translations :kiss_wink: Same, me too. I can foresee my social awkwardness amplify a million times if that ever happens :bashful:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

@Jeomju1216 I didn’t know, that SK don’t have access to Amazon Prime and Hulu, which is strange, tbh. I mean, it’s SK, you want them as part of your audience. I think HBO Max in the same zone right now, they’re not available to majority of countries. People say that Succession is a good show on HBO, but I didn’t have a time to check out yet. Disney+ has Marvel and they also trying to branch out to produce k-dramas. They were always aggressive with trying to consume all other markets lol 

By this rate he will probably recommend at least one of our favorite shows on Netflix :joy: 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I didn’t know, that SK don’t have access to Amazon Prime and Hulu, which is strange, tbh. I mean, it’s SK, you want them as part of your audience. I think HBO Max in the same zone right now, they’re not available to majority of countries. People say that Succession is a good show on HBO, but I didn’t have a time to check out yet. Disney+ has Marvel and they also trying to branch out to produce k-dramas. They were always aggressive with trying to consume all other markets lol 

By this rate he will probably recommend at least one of our favorite shows on Netflix :joy: 

Yeah, strangely Amazon has not been able to make in-roads into SK, yet. Even if they do eventually their primary focus would be e-commerce market share and anyways once they are there Amazon prime video is complimentary with one’s prime account. Similar to how SK is one the few places in the world where google search lags severely behind Naver. Hulu is a US only platform for now. I tried watching Succession and let’s say am yet to warm up to the show. I haven’t taken a Disney subscription yet, waiting for The Marvels to release post it’s cinemas run :hwaiting:

Looking forward to Seo Jun’s next Netflix recommendations so we can binge watch those :eats:

10 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

For more gifs click on link;))

Awww, so handsome. His beautiful smile :transforms:

• Like 7

5 Coming-of-Age Kdramas That Would Make You Want to Take a Trip Down Memory Lane

From friendships, young love and the journey towards bidding goodbye to our youth, one of Kdrama staples is the coming-of-age story that would make every viewer reminisce about their past. 

These genres tend to focus on the challenges of adulting and dealing with first love or budding romances. 

However, it's not always rainbows and butterflies since youth dramas also highlight issues like bullying, social pressure and more. 

Just when you want to take a trip down memory lane, here are the iconic coming-of-age Kdramas that deserve a rewatch or even a binge this week. 

Itaewon Class

'Itaewon Class' Poster
(Photo : JTBC)

Park Saeroyi, played by Park Seo Joon, was kicked out of school for punching a bully. 

After his life was turned around because of the incident, he planned to take his revenge by destroying the conglomerate owned by the evil CEO Jang Dae Hee, portrayed by Yoo Jae Myung. 

He then followed his father's footsteps and started a pub named "DanBam" in Itaewon. Park Saeroyi, alongside his staff, aims to reach greater heights as a budding entrepreneur. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

@Jeomju1216 Thanks for the articles. Ziozia's sales grow every year and they should be happy with Seo Jun. :love: I hope they will work together for long time as I still want to see the overseas pictorials. :please:

I am waiting the Marvels to subscribe Disney+ too. Lol.

Currently I am still on Netflix and waiting for Seo Jun's next recommendation. Hahahahaha. I am surprised as well when he said he watched Lupin as I watched it as soon as it came out. Waiting for Season 3 now. :blush:

@serenilmauve Lol. Sherlock times now. 

• Like 5

@serenilmauve @Jeomju1216 When he recommended The Witcher the other day, i think it was also around the time when its released on Netflix, right? 

8 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

The whole fandom right now while taking out their Sherlocks hats: “is that you Junnie?” :joy:

I thought we could rest a bit longer from our Sherlock job, but now the guy already in other part of the world :joy:

Still wondering if that's really him but at the same time it's also part of the sherlock job to prove if it's him :lol:

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

a special cringe fest for @Anjalifairy :joy:

jk, I like this song and his performance :lol:

Gyahahaha It was also everywhere on my IG, but i skipped it hahaha My heart still can't take it to see idol Seojun :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 4

@Anjalifairy you’re missing on some early “aura” actions :joy:

Witcher premiered in second half of December, while he gave Swoon interview in late January right before IC premiere. So it was around for month basically, but it was most talked about Netflix project for awhile after that too;))

Sherlocks never retire xD

Pokemon Looking GIF by POKÉMON Detective Pikachu

• Like 5