Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

https://kr.historyannual.com/arts/142303.html

In this article, it is said that singer Byul was cheering on her husband, HaHa, who was doing a photoshoot. She said to the photographer, "please let my husband came out like Park Seojun". And the photographer said, "you should've met Park Seojun and got married with him".

Lol another fan girl detected :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

@Anjalifairy April... July... Man, so 4 months? :flushed: How we survived that time? :confounded:

Could it be not the title, but the video itself? Like you downloaded it and now they kind find it based on some unique code? I’m not really savvy at how that things operate. Maybe you need to compress your video from another site? 

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

https://kr.historyannual.com/arts/142303.html

In this article, it is said that singer Byul was cheering on her husband, HaHa, who was doing a photoshoot. She said to the photographer, "please let my husband came out like Park Seojun". And the photographer said, "you should've met Park Seojun and got married with him".

Lol another fan girl detected :lol:

Park Seo Jun at this point is a national “please, make my husband look like him” XD 

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

• Like 7

@Anjalifairy Perhaps someone reported your video and so it’s not allowing re-uploads because it’s from the same alias. Hard luck on that end, thanks for adding the eng subs though. Those algorithms work in mysterious ways and it’s not always possible to pinpoint why your account keep gets targeted.

@ivanovie25 @Gisell Gisell @Anjalifairy @serenilmauve You can have a boyfriend or husband but still love PSJ, he’s just so lovable. I relate to both the ladies :lol:

@Gisell Gisell I couldn’t find the YT clip of PSJ’s hwarang costume reference on 2D/1N yet,  but some one posted it on IG. https://www.instagram.com/p/CPDR1ROHYgX/?utm_medium=copy_link

@serenilmauve Poor Sun woo always gets left out, I really like him though. I’m glad KBS still has not forgotten him. 

:kiss_wink: Edelkochen YT CF release after they were voted #1 kitchen brand by consumers. 

Roco expert :ohboy2: Who wouldn’t want to work with him?? :glasses:

• Like 6

5 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

My Sun Woo most of the time treated so unfairly, by being pushed aside, when it comes to Seo Jun’s characters :bawling: At least KBS sometimes shares stuff about him and Hwarang;) 

Yeah..just because the rating is not that high, it seems that the hard effort of the cast and crew are subsided. I like Sunwoo too, he's a man with principle and quite romantic too :wub: 

@Jeomju1216 hehehe..it reminds me of 2 famous actresses in my country who already have a husband yet declare their fandom to Seo Jun in public :) and their husbands are ok with it even giving birthday gift related to Seo Jun to his wife lol! well, like they say he's a national boyfriend lol! everyone's ideal..

@Jeomju1216 I heard about that too, it's the right decision for me to buy edelkochen wok then :) Thanks to Seo Jun!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Wow..awesome fanarts! :heart: i envy these talented fans..lol!

@serenilmauve yeah, i like the husbands way of thinking..there's nothing to be jealous anyway..it's just a crush, it's something fun in life..our life just goes on as usual lol! Unless his wife becomes a ssaesang :sweat_smile:

Those edellock looks cute..too bad my online shop here doesn't offer that

• Like 5

@Anjalifairy Thanks for the translations and the clips. Hopefully you can post it again. It is really fun seeing Seo Jun's face and read the translation. He is really adorable. Sometimes I forget it is the same person. Lol.  :love:

@Jeomju1216 Thanks for IG clips. :blush: At least people still remember Hwarang. Sometimes I wonder why they tend to forget about Hwarang. Lol. 

@serenilmauve Woah it means I cannot expect the news about "Project K' soon then. Sign.

@ivanovie25 I hope my country will have the Edel lock as well. Waiting for it. I wanna buy it for sure. Lol. 

@Anjalifairy @serenilmauve @Jeomju1216 @ivanovie25 Seo Jun is always with me because my HP's screen is him as well. He is my mood booster all the time. Lol. 

• Like 6

@ivanovie25 yeap! They also live in the different countries lol 
But Seo Jun for sure has numerous celebrity fans lol It’s cute though, how his popularity exploded with Park Sae Roy, a simple, gentle guy, with weird chestnut hairstyle and stubborn views on justice, life and society;)) 

@Gisell Gisell I will take it as good sign until we get any news;) For me it means he is really considering the project;) 

Yeap, I also recently changed my notebook wallpaper to Seo Jun and decided to be a shameless fangirl xD

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 yeap! They also live in the different countries lol 
But Seo Jun for sure has numerous celebrity fans lol It’s cute though, how his popularity exploded with Park Sae Roy, a simple, gentle guy, with weird chestnut hairstyle and stubborn views on justice, life and society;)) 

@Gisell Gisell I will take it as good sign until we get any news;) For me it means he is really considering the project;) 

Yeap, I also recently changed my notebook wallpaper to Seo Jun and decided to be a shameless fangirl xD

Lol! welcome to the club :sweat_smile: Try your mobile walpaper lol! for the fist few days or weeks, i was too embarrassed to open my mobile in front of my friends..now they're already used to and even know Park Seo Jun :sweat_smile: 

He really brings Park Sae Royi character to live, no wonder other actors acknowledge him and eventually become his fans..so proud of him :)

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

@Gisell Gisell Loved his rendition of the song as well, he sang it beautifully… you could feel his deep emotions :love:

YT recommended this video today, wasn’t he so fun and carefree at the time? the way he’s effortlessly flirting with Yura. I love his personality here. :gangnamstyle: 

Spoiler

I don’t think we’ll get to see that side of him anymore, I feel like those rumors and unwanted attention 2-3 years ago ruined it for him and has made him extremely guarded and reserved in public. 

• Like 5

@Jeomju1216 @Gisell Gisell I'm sure he's still carefree and funny now, as everybody around him keeps commenting on that :), but he's just not that carefree anymore in front of the official camera or on social media which i can totally understand 

@serenilmauve @Jeomju1216 @Gisell Gisell the same here.. I'm using his CK photo, the one in which he pulls off his shirt a bit..sexy... :)

• Like 6

@Gisell Gisell I don’t think there’s subs for it on this video but you can find it on other sources :tounge_wink:

Here’s a gist for you in the meanwhile : They talk about how everyone loves Yura and she’s got the best figure among idols. And then one of them says she’s got the best legs and in fact it’s insured. SJ says “Really? You can insure only one part of your body so I guess her legs are the best” Yura says she got it from her mom… SJ says “That’s amazing , power of family treasure” LKS says you know SJ keeps talking about you and SJ responds to that saying “I don’t know why I’m trying to appeal to her, I must have fallen for her without knowing” ...They ask SJ and Yura how old they are, SJ says “28”, Yura says “24” and then SJ goes on to say “4 year age gap is perfect”. They ask Yura to join their KakaoTalk group and that SJ has already joined them.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

@Gisell Gisell I don’t think there’s subs for it on this video but you can find it on other sources :tounge_wink:

Here’s a gist for you in the meanwhile : They talk about how everyone loves Yura and she’s got the best figure among idols. And then one of them says she’s got the best legs and in fact it’s insured. SJ says “Really? You can insure only one part of your body so I guess her legs are the best” Yura says she got it from her mom… SJ says “That’s amazing , power of family treasure” LKS says you know SJ keeps talking about you and SJ responds to that saying “I don’t know why I’m trying to appeal to her, I must have fallen for her without knowing” ...They ask SJ and Yura how old they are, SJ says “28”, Yura says “24” and then SJ goes on to say “4 year age gap is perfect”. They ask Yura to join their KakaoTalk group and that SJ has already joined them.

Hahahahahahaha. Thanks a lot. :love: He is really our Seo Jun. Witty Seo Jun. Now I understand why there is shipper of them as well. Seo Jun is really shippable. Lol.

@ivanovie25 We are really at the same club. :blush:

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Omo..such a flirty boy! :lol: i think i have watched this episode but i forgot the detail..i remember that Jongkook tried to make them an item..lol! Now it can become a gossip..lol! 

• Like 5