Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

8 hours ago, willenette said:

@ivanovie25, I heard that he'll give fans a special performance so, I have a feeling maybe he's going to sing???? Wait & see............ :headbang:

Ah I see..to think what else can someone do as a special performance other than sing? :tounge_wink: Magic trick? lol! probably not..Dance? mmm..this could be but will Seo Jun dance like he did at music bank? :D  May 15th come soon please...lol!

About today's vlog, laughing at him describing a food chopper like it's a new thing, i don't think he knew the name of it lol! Poor him just finding out that a food chopper is the answer to faster preparation of tteokgalbi on the last day of the business :sweat_smile:  

He looks gorgeous there..he looks even more handsome in bts, why is bts always better than the final product Lol! 

Spoiler

**not related to Seo Jun, @Anjalifairy  I followed the recipe to make mother sauce and i managed to make Gunjung Tteokbokki and it's delicious..i like it :) I'm keeping the mother sauce in the fridge for Tteokgalbi if i can make it this weekend, otherwise i'll use it for Seo Jun's braised chicken :) thank you again for recipe

• Like 3
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, sueeila said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN1-uespmmC/?igshid=1sw3u48uwvnr5

alahai comelnya.. super cute psj :love:

Cuteee! :wub: i like this summer collection concept..so fun :blush:   and he looks fresh like i can feel summer is coming..The tee collection is also nice, i hope it sells well..

Anyway happy 500th page :glee: you opened the page @willenette :blush:

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

Happy 500th page dear Jeomju. :hooray2::heart3:

@ivanovie25 It is same with me. I love all the bts more than the official pictorials. Seo Jun is really so cute. Can we have the Record Park's for CK & Ziozia shoots please? 

And I hope Awesome can translate the captions. :sparklyeyes:

@sueeila Cuteness overloaded for Ziozia. It is so fun and wish I can play around also. Lol. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

This is what Market Curly's food stylist says about Seojun :

I actually saw Park Seojun very close and oiled the steak he was holding (my heart was about to explode). 

I didn't watch IC (before Market Curly filming). But when i met him in person, he had clean, neat and tidy appearance and affable.

I watched IC after filming ended. He is an actor that fit perfectly for Park Saeroy. Totally!

He's good at acting and has good manner too. He has the best sense of humanity among celebrities i've ever met so far.

@ivanovie25 Aww really? Glad that it's a successful recipe! Is it really good? What tteok did you use? Instead of trying Seojun's cook, i tried making Lee Seojin's meat butter. You guys should try it too. He was right that something with butter is bound to be tasty. It's seriously good and super easy to make! :D

@serenilmauve Hi, hope you feel better now :) Stay healthy, everyone :)

Oh i think ziozia should make him as their lifetime model. Their pictorials and videos are always amazing :heart3:

Also Vogue bts.. He's so playful with the pose aww i cannot! Are you guys sure he's 34?? :joy:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Gisell Gisell I just found the rough summary of the Volume Up by k-jeomju on DC  :D

Q. What is your definition of actor Park Seojun?

A. Actor Park Seojun is an actor like Suseok stone (stone like in Parasite) that chungmuro received as a gift. In Parasite, Seojun character brings a fancy Suseok stone to give to Ki Taek's family as a gift. The moment he entered the house with that stone, a huge "drama" unfolds. Somehow i feel the same way about him. He looks fancy on his own, and it's like a situation where somebody just throw him into chungmuro (as a gift). In this state of receiving a gift, i look forward to the "drama" that this actor will make. In fact, Park Seojun is loved in many ways for his movies and dramas and is gaining popularity and support that cannot be called as a new actor anymore.
When you start acting in movie world, it seems that it's the time when someone's value is recognized, or their history starts to be written.
That's why we're waiting for the release date of the movies starring him, and in that sense, i wonder how this Suseok stone, in this case an actor named Park Seojun is thrown into chungmuro. It's time to show what he has inside him.

Q. Dream and Conpia behind the casting and industry reviews. 

A. Movie industry is said to be a good place for lottery tickets. We get the results as we scratch it to certain extent. So it's like if you scratch more, you'll get a big amount. However, Seojun feels like an unscratched lottery ticket. In fact, currently he is always the casting board's priority among young male actors to receive scenarios.

Q. Your One Pick of Seojun's drama or movie.

A. The Devine Fury, Fight For My Way.

Q. This year is the 10th anniversary of his debut. What do you think the difference from the first time he debut?

A. I think it's good that he doesn't change. I like that he does what he can without overdoing it. He's like a young man, but like an old man too. He's relaxed. (The korean word of "relaxed" here means someone having abundance of time, money, ability, etc. to spare, so my interpretation of what she mean is he has still much time left knowing he's still young with such ability so no need to overwork himself). Don't go too ambitiously in choosing works. Paradoxically, it's good that he doesn't change, so i think he's still going to be fine 10 years later.

**Tbh i don't get about the lottery tickets. I just translate it just the way what's written there. It's a really rough summary that OP just wrote down point by point. I think there's some statement that's missing in between. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Happy that everyone is back :glee: @serenilmauve Glad that you're better now :blush: 

Thank you @Anjalifairy for the two translations..what would we do without you? :blush: Somehow i feel proud and happy to know that he's the best sense of humanity among celebrities the op has met so far..he's indeed a great guy, and that he's one of the most sought after young actors in the industry, he's The gem..:wub:

And yeah it's good! I used regular tteok but i cut it in a quite small size. Well the master sauce itself smells so onionish..lol! But when you cook it it's delicious..:)

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Thanks again @Anjalifairy . I really love to read it. :love: 

Kinda proud that it seems everybody is looking forward for Seo Jun's movies. I really wish Dream and Conpia will become big hits later and can be recognized internationally as well. I know Seo Jun still has many surprises to show his acting to all of us. Love this guy more and more. :heart:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

That particularly photo of him lying on the grass is soo sexy..his stare is enticing lol! :wub:

@Gisell Gisell I pray that those movies will be a hit to international viewers..

Totally agree with you. Hella sexy. :heart2beat:

No idea whether we can watch it at our cinemas or not. I just hope it will become talk of the world. 

• Like 4