Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

@Anjalifairy he looks like his bro in that pic? I never really see his brothers' face clearly..is there any pic out there that shows his brothers clearly? Curious..:)

IMG-20210412-125107.jpg

Middle brother (left), youngest brother (right)

To be clearer, check his IG 

https://instagram.com/ming_yu1.28?igshid=1yvn50iw3aur

But his youngest brother once had a personal IG account. I remember i saw a pic where he really looked alike with Seojun there, i mean the same angle with the same smile as in Seojun's latest IG pic. But the account has been deleted xD

@Gisell Gisell Or a surprise visit, maybe? :joy:

• Like 2

Sooo..today no Record Park's again..instead Condition CF making video is released..lol! Nice Awesome..you really had it all set up:D

He looks so handsome here! :wub: 

To think, the newest look of him is the Director's Cut right? It was taken just a week ago, wasn't it?

So proud of Ms.Youn :blush: I hope Seo Jun, Yumi and Seo Jin will also get the same opportunity to go international in the future..

• Like 4

Why they dont give us Record Parks again this week? :sad1:

And I cannot wait the full version CF of Condition Drink. He looks so cool and handsome. :heart3:

@serenilmauveActually how long Seo Jun is with Condition Drink already? Sometimes I forget he is still their model as not many updates right? 

Btw, WS really is a cheater even to his hyung. "Dont hang out with him anymore". Lol. Mrs. Youn is really on Seo Jun's side. :sweet:

• Like 4

@Gisell Gisell I think awesome/the pic of Record Park's counted the Condition clip as their update of Seo Jun..lol! I see a pattern here <_<

Cute right..Seo Jun is her fave :blush:

Talking about Mrs. Youn, she just won BAFTA awards for best supporting actress..the first one from SK..wow! Hope Seo Jun will be able to follow her record :)

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Gisell Gisell He is their model since 2019. There is rarely new material with him from them, but they always use his photos for update, so it was always pretty clear, that he is still with them. Plus his face is literally on their bottles lol

Thks for the info. Will they change their bottles with his current face then? :blush:

@ivanovie25 Mrs. Youn really wins so many awards and maybe Oscar too. Same wishes for our beloved Seo Jun. :heart:.

Btw I am thinking Na PD sure will do YS2 or YK3 right as he can make DVD for fans sure he knows how famous they are. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Btw I am thinking Na PD sure will do YS2 or YK3 right as he can make DVD for fans sure he knows how famous they are. 

I think Na PD will always be ready for new season. But now it's up to the cast whether they still want to do it or not. Especially Miss Youn. I hope she doesn't feel too old to do it again. After YK1, she had said that she would never do it again bcs she was exhausted. Yet idk how Na PD persuaded her that she ended up being in YK2 and YS lol. I hope she will always be healthy. No Youn's Kitchen and Youn's Stay without her :grin:

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNmSmJ4njrP/?igshid=e2ug6k74hijy

Seojun had a clothing photoshoot today in a hanok stay, Soyang Gotaek. OP said he had a really small face (a compliment we often hear about him :wub:). The ad will be released in may.

The moment i opened the picture, i literally gasped..It's soooo beautiful..The ads will be so pretty :)

He's still having a photoshoot? I thought he's already shooting Conpia..mmm..is it for K2? Please be it for K2..i'm tired of seeing their indoor ads..lol!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNmSmJ4njrP/?igshid=e2ug6k74hijy

Seojun had a clothing photoshoot today in a hanok stay, Soyang Gotaek. OP said he had a really small face (a compliment we often hear about him :wub:). The ad will be released in may.

Another CF? Or new photoshoot for old deal?;) So curious to know lol 

Did filming for ConPia start? 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Another CF? Or new photoshoot for old deal?;) So curious to know lol 

Did filming for ConPia start? 

I wish it is new CF then. :sparklyeyes:The place is really beautiful. I hope Seo Jun can post it later. My wish. 

Conpia will start in mid April right? And he never post about Conpia yet. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I wish it is new CF then. :sparklyeyes:The place is really beautiful. I hope Seo Jun can post it later. My wish. 

Conpia will start in mid April right? And he never post about Conpia yet. 

If i'm not mistaken, he has 14 active cfs now..:happy2: so happy that he's still popular even though he has no drama or movie released

Hope it's still counting :blush:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

If i'm not mistaken, he has 14 active cfs now..:happy2: so happy that he's still popular even though he has no drama or movie released

Hope it's still counting :blush:

Is it 14 active CFs? My list is only 11 CFs as I dont include Smart Philippines as it seems like campaign only like Blibli. There is new updates from both. 

Ziozia, K2, KB Kookmin Card, Bibigo, Condition Drink, Chamdahan, SK Magic Malaysia, Market Kurly, BYS Philippines, Essasofa, CK. What else that I missed? :sparklyeyes:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Is it 14 active CFs? My list is only 11 CFs as I dont include Smart Philippines as it seems like campaign only like Blibli. There is new updates from both. 

Ziozia, K2, KB Kookmin Card, Bibigo, Condition Drink, Chamdahan, SK Magic Malaysia, Market Kurly, BYS Philippines, Essasofa, CK. What else that I missed? :sparklyeyes:

Ooh..I still counted Smart dan Blibli..One more is the most prestigious :) Chanel

14 deals at least :kiss_wink: short and long deal

• Like 3