Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@missling1 your video make me want to hug PSJ. >.< poor PSJ. :( And about the girl in the pic. Is the girl with the brown hair? I agree with you, she looks like IU.

@ilwoo_aein yes is a melodrama. maybe next time when you really really miss him, you will watch it. haha. :) yes, you're welcome.

Btw, to all of you. Thank you for always update about PSJ.
Now, every day after work, I always open this forum and see all of your post and update about PSJ. I'm really happy, thank you for always make my day. ^^

@missling1 so it's really a melodrama :mellow: I'll watch it but maybe later :D I'm not into melo and i'm afraid i can't stand seeing my SJnie crying a lot huhuhu...He has a beautiful smile..He looks cute when he smiles..That's why i prefer watching him in a romcom instead of melo :lol:

@rainiecute i miss him everyday now hahaha..While waiting for his new project, all i can do is checking updates about him everyday. My hubby Ilwoo will be jealous if he find out about this LOL I'll watch OWW but maybe later :lol:

One of PSJ's assistant from his agency shared pics of her and PSJ in NY ;)

• Like 2

December 1, 2015

[bnt interview] Park Seo Jun, More Confident Since He Is Still Trying

Source: BNTNews

2vghug3j75og4u0o1uzxob0ztjd9fqs7.jpg

[by Lee Lin, translated by Woorim Ahn] If you have to choose the hottest actor in 2015, you will think of Park Seo Jun first. He shook the fangirls’ hearts in drama ‘Witch’s Romance’ in 2014 and ‘Kill Me Heal Me’ in 2015. 

After he finished one of the most popular dramas in 2015 - ‘She Was Pretty’, bntnews met with him at a café in Seoul and he was the sweet guy in the drama. 

i6vriu5c3uysbv7b3ej2dq3rsohvrkz1.jpg

▶ Ji Sung Jun embraced Park Seo Jun, That’s how the character was completed

The mass public is still into Ji Sung Jun. Park Seo Jun played the role of Ji Sung Jun who is a perfectionist, but makes mistakes sometimes. Moreover, since the drama depicted an editing team of a magazine company, which is not familiar to the mass public, it dragged more interest from them. 

Park Seo Jun said, “Working backgrounds are different, but how people live are the same and everything is possible to be happened in it. Since it is a drama, there should be some fictional points, but I found no difference. I played the role of an editor; I felt like I should be fashionable, so I looked up many photos and tried to focus on my appearance.”

He continued, “I think Ji Sung Jun is pretty similar to me. I played it, so it was inevitable to depict myself in the character. I try my best to do the entire task perfect, and that is the similar point. Of course, if someone else did the role of Ji Sung Jun, it might be different. I can’t share how much I look like Ji Sung Jun.”

vtpw0t9ya82plfhjonegi0ls5tc6j8n5.jpg

▶ The hero of ‘Kill Me, Heal Me’ and ‘She Was Pretty’

Previously, Park Seo Jun played Hwang Jung Eum’s wannabe sibling in drama ‘Kill Me, Heal Me’. Some of the audience couldn’t stop expecting for the two becoming a couple. However, the two met again in ‘She Was Pretty’ and made a perfect work.

“Many people cared about it. ‘Kill Me, Heal Me’ was passed and it had different story. Since Hwang Jung Eum and I worked together before, we got close so we didn’t need some time to get close each other, that’s why we made a success.”

“I think Hwang Jung Eum has her own sense and color. I think her color is irreplaceable and I think that’s why she continues to act. She isn’t stubborn and she is open-minded. We keep it and act, and we had similar thoughts.”

y6yfxgevxc4uwz2i9szvb4g1sfilc571.jpg

▶ “I want to repay for the fans’ love through good works”

After he met a charming character Ji Sung Jun, the audience’s interests in Park Seo Jun became bigger no matter what the fans’ ages. 

“The fans’ love is still unfamiliar and hard, but I really appreciate the fans that supported me from the beginning. I’m still concerning about how to repay for their love and whenever I think of it, working hard is the answer.”

Park Seo Jun made many nicknames from his previous romantic comedy works, but he played a pretty evil role in movie ‘The Chronicles of Evil’. He revealed his charisma that he hid behind sweet smile, but his thoughts were pretty different. 

“Many people might think that my character was evil, but I didn’t. I thought it was pretty fair to behave in such a way. I had to understand to digest the role, so I tried to express the character’s behaviors and choices.”

32s5votlvqf6n5oqtu9zfjeh18bcfwp8.jpg

His honest and funny answers were ‘most’. We asked a question that how ‘She Was Pretty’ left in him. It should be a non-forgettable memory for him since it was his first leading role in a drama and it made him receive lots of interest from the mass public. 

“All the works left good memories and they are like a diary recording my time. Of course, all of them were precious, but I was outstandingly happy during ‘She Was Pretty’. It was the time that I could kick off a new beginning.”

“All the process that I’ve went through were the goals that I set while I was in the army, so now I’m going to build other goals to achieve. My motive is ‘I want it. Can I do it? Let’s try’. It may sound pretty easy, but this is meaningful for me. I look for the needs to do something that I want, and I’m doing it until now.” (photo by bntnews DB)

• Like 1

@rainiecute that's exactly what i do..Keep waiting for the good news about his new project and always try to find out about what he's doing now..I feel like i'm a stalker :lol:

I just watched PSJ's guerilla date interview on KBS Entertainment show on KBS World..I see the 'real' PSJ during the interview..The way he talks, the way he answers the questions..He's always so humble..He is a person with a low profile..Although he's shy, he has a great sense of humor...I like PSJ so much :wub:

InStyle Korea and one of InStyle Korea fashion editor updated their IG!

BTS pics of PSJ for InStyle photoshoot in NYC :wub:

Oh my! Is it me or PSJ is getting handsome now? :w00t: 

• Like 2

Uri SJnie in San Fransisco now? Wow! Seems like he's enjoying his vacation there..Oh my! Why does he look so cute in his latest IG pic? That noona-killer smile of him :w00t: I love you SeoJunaaaaa~~ :wub:

[TRANS] PARK SEOJOON, “SCANDAL? IT’S BETTER FOR THE MENTAL HEALTH TO NOT BOTHER ABOUT IT.” – PART 3

Q.7

Ji Seongjoon also turns out to be a soft-hearted person. He is shaken by the trauma of losing his mother in an accident during rainy days. Park Seojun had to film under the rain because of this. Because of this scene he had put in a lot of hard work.

“It was difficult because I was continuously drenched in the rain. I don’t know how many bottles of nutritional tonics I’ve drunk. (laughs) Also, because technically, it’s a scene that will easily end up in NG it took a lot of time to film.”

Q.8

Even though he can act, Park Seojun also possesses a respectable ability in singing. He sang the OST of the dramas he appeared in; ‘Witch’s Romance’, ‘Kill Me Heal Me’ and ‘She Was Pretty’. Does he not have the intention to appear in programs like MBC’s Sunday Night – King of Mask Singer?

“I have fears when it comes to things which I have no experience in. Also, I want to show perfection if I appear in Sunday Night – King of Mask Singer. Because of that, I don’t have time to prepare myself. Of course, it would be worthy to appear as a guest and not a fixed role. (laughs)”

Finally, let’s ask Park Seojun who has been working hard like a cow this year with no regrets what are his plans for the year end. Does he plan to take a break with no schedule?

“I don’t have any special plans. I think I will meet my friends whom I was not able to meet. I bet that there won’t be any plans to appear in any productions this year end.”

<End>

Source Instiz

translation credit: chuncited blog

• Like 1

8 hours ago, freya_xian88 said:

PSJ updating his IG... He really gives us a lot of loves today :wub:

-9MxdMJrKG?taken-by=bn_sj2013

https://www.instagram.com/p/-9MxdMJrKG/

I miss him like crazy... The hand sign might be the meaning he is going back to Korea soon...

(sorry if the instagram picture is not showing, I am trying to insert but it keeps on failing...)

yupp he really gives us a lot of loves today. He really knows how to make his fans happy :)

A travel agent in Korea TAXI Entertainment updated their IG with pic of PSJ. SJ using this travel service for his holiday trip :D

• Like 2

I missed your reply @missling1 and yes, I can not find the perfect game and I think that PSJ role in that movie is very minor that I can not find any cut of him... SeoJoon-ah, I can not wait for your new drama or movie too long...

@ilwoo_aein He knows how to make us happy... happy... happy... I was updating my IG last night and boom, in several minutes, I saw his updates and I was screaming like crazy... That smile is my favorite...

And while I am very bored, I got this game link from parkseojoonbar forum. This is 2048 game that some of you might be familiar with.

http://2048.malash.net/8419e77c546f1d0e?lang=en_US

Hope this can help to cure some who miss our uri SeoJoon-ah...

• Like 1

More SWP post interview pics with PSJ

Not only cute smile, uri SJnie also has beautiful hands and fingers :wub:

2015112059186980.jpg

2015112054468169.jpg

2015112054077189.jpg

source: http://www.breaknews.com/sub_read.html?uid=414622&section=sc4

@freya_xian88 PSJ really reminds me of Ilwoo who loves updating his SNS account..Both of them know how to make his fans happy..SJnie cute smile always make my day! And thanks for sharing that game link. I'll try to play the game when i got home later since i'm at the office now :D 

ORION style

More pics of PSJ for TAXI Entertainment

• Like 2

Yeahhhhh, I'm really happy now. So much update about PSJ in this forum. >.< >.< >.< A lot of news and pics. Yeah yeah yeah. Thank you to all of you guys. :):):):heart:

Wow, finally he come back to Korea. Just hope, he will appear maybe in talk show or variety show.

@ilwoo_aein : Yes, we looks like a stalker now. Everyday we look around to look for what he's doing. Finally, after almost one month, PSJ's guerilla date appear in KBS world. I checking their channel everyday to see when PSJ's guerilla date will show. Haha. I will watch it now. >.< miss him so much. Btw, i suggest you to see ykgoodfeel's channel. it's PSJ's cf. He's really sweet in there. :wub: