Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

YAYYYYY I finally found here!!!

I knew there was a thread somewhere in soompi and I wanted to come here after SWP ended but was busy with life and on other threads. Finally remembered search for this thread heheh :D

I see some familiar faces here too, so happy ;) nice to meet all of you!

• Like 1

Wow! I see some member of SWP family here. Welcome pretties!! 

Well, PSJ lovers, let's make this thread moves fast! Go! Go! 

One of media reporter took a pic with PSJ after having interview with PSJ. He said that PSJ is an actor who has good manners :wub:

Unseen BTS pic of Ji Sung Joon :D 

@freya_xian88 yes i think so. He won't attend APAN star drama awards since he's in US for InStyle photoshoot :rolleyes:

@aseretforever i don't any info about it. Still try to find updates out about the photoshoot location :)

Seo Joonie and Woosik while they were filming 'Shut up Family'. 

A-ILqQUCMAIO3Ol.jpg

source: PSJ official twitter

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 1

5 Signs that She Was Pretty's Park Seo Joon is irresistible

97b99739-de42-4ba3-9d30-b6ab706541f5.jpg

For fans of the enchanting romance drama, She Was Pretty, there is no doubt that Park Seo Joon perfectly portrayed the childhood friend who kept his long-lost love in his heart. The new leading man's popularity has risen so quickly and strongly that he has been surprised by his own fandom. Just how irresistible is he? Let's count the ways!

1. We knew Sung Joon was getting the girl!

eab0a393-1dcd-494f-8ef0-72c43477cdc2.jpg

Throughout the drama, a lot of attention shined on Super Junior's Siwon because of the enigmatic character he played for the last drama before his imminent military duty. In the meantime, Park Seo Joonreally held his own as a hot leading man in She Was Pretty. Our Second Lead Syndrome never really knocked down his character Sung Joon from being first place in his love's heart.

Read full article >> http://www.dramafever.com/news/she-was-prettys-park-seo-joon-is-surprised-by-his-own-rising-fandom/

• Like 1

I really love these fan-pics. Two of my favorite actors (LMH and PSJ) won POPULARITY award at 36th Blue Dragon awards ceremony and they were on the same stage!!! How can i not love them? :w00t: Couldn't be happier than this :wub:

12256770_1697456653832619_1293118340_n.j

enzhi.piao IG

CU1YIPlUsAE3IXD.jpg

CU1YIPzUsAARifQ.jpg

CU1YIM1U8AA06nD.jpg

CU1YH8vVAAEl4it.jpg

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 1

Seems that PSJ likes to shakes his head when watching performance on stage :lol:

1st one is during AOA 심쿵해 "Heart Attack" performance at 36th Blue Dragon Award

2nd one is during Korean Guitarist Ham Chun-Ho performance at 52nd Grand Bell Award

Cr. to uploaders on IG

He's just so amusing to watch! ^_^

Collage pics of PSJ at 52nd Daejong Film Awards @ Grand Bell Awards on 20th November 2015

12224294_1525899331062519_1212671834_n.j

12269907_1057522147621868_1728064266_n.j

Cr. to uploaders

More pics of PSJ at Grand Bell Awards in Spoiler:

12276883_497709477064437_395094243_n.jpg

He looks nice from side view too!

12276946_1831373007089037_1423062606_n.j

His smile is just infectious! 

Edited by missling1
  • Like 1

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Seo Joon and SISTAR’s Dasom Congratulate Choi Woo Shik for Winning Best New Actor Award

Actor Park Seo Joon and SISTAR’s Dasom congratulated their close friend Choi Woo Shik for winning the best new actor award at the 36th Blue Dragon Film Awards.

On November 26, Park Seo Joon posted a picture of him with Choi Woo Shik with the caption, “I sincerely congratulate Woo Shik. Therefore I’m posting a picture from two years ago of the kid whose hand shakes and the kid who is forgetful.”

Park Seo Joon and Choi Woo Shik first met through KBS 2TV’s sitcom “Family” in 2013, and both of them were nominated for the best new actor award at the 36th Blue Dragon Film Awards.

Though Park Seo Joon, who was nominated for his acting in “Chronicles of Evil,” lost to Choi Woo Shik in “Set Me Free,” he whole-heartedly congratulated his friend.

SISTAR’s Dasom, who also appeared in “Family,” posted a picture of her, Park Seo Joon, and Choi Woo Shik with the caption, “Met Seo Joon and Woo Shik in a long time. Congratulations on your award.”

Meanwhile, the 36th Blue Dragon Film Awards was held on November 26. Park Seo Joon received the popularity award while Choi Woo Shik received the best new actor award. 

CUyyn9xWsAARSAz.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/26/park-seo-joon-and-sistars-dasom-congratulate-choi-woo-shik-for-winning-best-new-actor-award/ 

Has anyone seen these pics? What a lucky fan! PSJ kissed her forehead during the "Beauty Inside" showcase at Millennium Hall, Konkuk University Seoul on 3rd August 2015

박서준 / 톱스타뉴스 포토뱅크

Cr. TopStarNews

photo620327.jpg

Source: http://www.hancinema.net/park-seo-joon-kisses-a-high-schooler-on-the-forehead-85079.html

More on http://topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=161181

Actually, has anyone seen the movie "Beauty Inside"?

Here's a short clip of him in it. He has his hair down ^_^^_^^_^^_^

Cr. to jasonparcjunghee on IG

Has anyone seen this video as well?

He's laughing so loud & hard when a fan gave him something (bread?) at the fan-signing event for NorthCape on 21st November 2015.  Does anyone knows what's the meaning of it, why is he laughing like that?

Cr. to another.sj on IG

@freya_xian88 hello nice to know you too! And you're welcome..Happy to share the updates with you ^^ Hope to see him all the time now hahaha..Miss him so much :wub:

[TRANS] PARK SEOJOON, “SCANDAL? IT’S BETTER FOR THE MENTAL HEALTH TO NOT BOTHER ABOUT IT.” – PART 2

Q.4

Park Seojoon’s acting in ‘She Was Pretty’ which had just finished airing was definitely outstanding. Showing the acting of a sweet romance with Hwang Jungeum whom he acted with as siblings in ‘Kill Me, Heal Me’ has become a topic.

“I am close with Jungeum-noona, so we work even better together. We didn’t need much time to get close. I think the people who watched us in ‘Kill Me, Heal Me’ was hoping to see romance between us.”

Q.5

Hyejin (played by Hwan Jungeum) who appears as Seongjun’s partner in the drama is an icon of adverse change. If his first love was to appear with an adverse change in appearance, what kind of reaction will
Park Seojun show?

“Appearance indeed is not important. If my first love whom I’ve been waiting for 15 years appears in front of me, I don’t think my heart will change just because of her appearance.”

Q.6

Being referred to as ‘Jiral-Jun’ (Damn/Bloody Jun) is actually spiteful, but he did not hesitate in using spiteful words towards Hyejin.

“Actually, the lines used with Hyejin were rather strong. His (Seongjun’s) remarks were profane, but his original personality isn’t like this. I really thought about how Seongjun treats his love. His actions reflect that his character is living a life full of battles and why he is giving tension to the other staffs.”

source: chuncited blog

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 1