Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Guest ireumimolla

@aseretforever 

Funny you posted these videos of PSJ in TAXI, because I am currently working on subbing some cuts of PSJ on that show! I am a new PSJ fan (after SWP), so I am digging up his old videos out of personal interest :D

Hopefully I will be able to post them within the next few days!

@ilwoo_aein

As always, thank you for all the PSJ updates!! You rock! ^_^

Park Seo Joon Talks About First Love and Current Dating Status

Park Seo Joon Talks About First Love and Current Dating Status

In a recent interview, Park Seo Joon shared his thoughts about the past, present, and future.

When asked about his first love, he said, “Honestly, I don’t remember very well. They say that the first person you date isn’t always your first love, so I don’t know exactly when my first love was. I think it was during middle school. I really had the pure mind of a student back then. If that wasn’t real love, I don’t know what to say.”

About his current dating status, he said, “I don’t know. I think I’m giving up. Right now isn’t a good time. The work I’m doing now is more important and as it continues, I don’t have the time. I’m too busy even to take care of myself.”

However, he also shared his inner thoughts on single life. “I live alone and there are times when I stay up several nights in a row and the laundry and dishes pile up. Since I don’t want to complain to my parents, I do it all at once. I do all the housework myself. When that happens, I feel lonely and wonder what I’m doing with myself. Even this morning I did all the dishes before I came out.”

Finally, the actor discussed his future plans. “In the middle of my last project, there was an article about what my next project would be, but in truth I didn’t even see the script. Since I’m not good at multitasking, I couldn’t look at other scripts in the middle of a project. Now I’m going to take the time to slowly go through some scripts.”

Park Seo Joon recently wrapped up the popular MBC drama “She Was Pretty” on November 16.

Source: soompi

@ireumimolla you're going to sub some cuts o PSJ from TAXI? I'll be waiting for the subbed videos/cuts of PSJ from you :D 

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 2

Hello @missling1 nice to see you here! :D

*sorry to cut your post*... Yes, nice meeting you here too @ilwoo_aein , but sadly it's slow moving in here 

Hi to @Adwina Oltariani@aseretforever & @ireumimolla, nice meeting you here :D

More [Fan-cam] 151121 PSJ @ North Cape fan-signing event

Oh my gosh, he's such a cutie and funny as well ^_^ esp with his hand gestures, facial expressions and body movements etc... can't help but keep smiling :lol:

Cr. to the owners of YT

• Like 3

@ireumimolla OMG are you serious?? Yeeee you're the best, that'd be absolutely awesome! And haha that's such a coincidence :D

I have a link to the full episode, I've PM'ed you the link in case you wanted it ^_^ The episode seems really good and even though I understand no Korean, it seems to give an in-depth look with PSJ, that's why I was so curious on all the things that were being said haha. I'm a relatively new fan too - only found out about him near the end of summer this year and I've become totally enchanted with the guy LOL

Anyways, yay thanks so much :D  

Edited by aseretforever

Good morning everyone!

[INFO] Park Seo Joon is a nominee for Best New Actor in the Blue Dragon Awards for Chronicles of Evil. <via hisumbrella>

CUdC4mAVEAAJic1.jpg

>> I hope he wins. FIGHTING Seojoonaaaaa~~~ I haven't watched the movie since i'm still looking for the subbed one. But i've seen the trailer of this movie. Love his acting in this movie. He can be a BAD GUY too :P

PSJ took a pic with a reporter after SWP post interview. He's so cute in this pic. I really love him with his hair down. :wub:

PSJ and a young fan at North Cape fan-signing. We often find pics of him with a little boy or little girl. He really loves children ^_^

@missling1 and @everyone let's make this thread move fast! :D

Edited by ilwoo_aein

Guest ireumimolla

Great news to hear PSJ has been nominated! I have watched 'Chronicles of Evil' and was very impressed with his acting in the movie. It is totally different from all his drama roles he has done thus far. You guys should watch it if you haven't. I recommend! ^_^

You can find the softsubs on subscene. I recently got so obsessed over PSJ so I did the softsubs for the movie as well because I couldn't find any decent subs for the movie. Talk about going crazy lol.

Anyway, I understand why he has been nominated. Looking forward to the red carpet! Park Seo Joon in a suit... Dashing!!! <3

Great news to hear PSJ has been nominated! I have watched 'Chronicles of Evil' and was very impressed with his acting in the movie. It is totally different from all his drama roles he has done thus far. You guys should watch it if you haven't. I recommend! ^_^

You can find the softsubs on subscene. I recently got so obsessed over PSJ so I did the softsubs for the movie as well because I couldn't find any decent subs for the movie. Talk about going crazy lol.

Anyway, I understand why he has been nominated. Looking forward to the red carpet! Park Seo Joon in a suit... Dashing!!! <3

You have watched 'Chronicles of Evil'? Aww lucky you! My sister said the same thing. She already watched the movie without Engsub and she's also impressed with Seo Joon's acting there!! I will watch it asap. Ohh you did the softsubs for the movie? Maybe you can share the link with us? :D

More pics of PSJ and child actress / young fan from his previous dramas ;)

CUdtInxVEAEZwEC.jpg

CUdtIzDVEAAN7-t.jpg

Edited by ilwoo_aein

Guest ireumimolla

You have watched 'Chronicles of Evil'? Aww lucky you! My sister said the same thing. She already watched the movie without Engsub and she's also impressed with Seo Joon's acting there!! I will watch it asap. Ohh you did the softsubs for the movie? Maybe you can share the link with us? :D

More pics of PSJ and child actress / young fan from his previous dramas ;)

@ilwoo_aein 

Soft subs (english) can be found here: http://subscene.com/subtitles/the-chronicles-of-evil/english/1223313
Even though his drama just ended, I'm already waiting for his next project. I know he needs a break so I guess I have no choice but to dig up his older dramas and variety shows he appeared in. Sighhh~

And he looks so good with kids!! :wub:

@ireumimolla thanks chingu for the link ;) Yes i'm also waiting for his next project. Anyway, I'm watching KMHM now and i enjoy seeing him there. My sweet ORION-genius writer OMEGA :D 

[EXCERPT] Park Seojoon, “First Love Was in Middle School. No Time for Relationships Currently and On the Verge of Giving Up.”

201511221151450410_2

When asked about his first love, Park Seojoon began by saying, “I don’t recall either. People say that the one first love isn’t the first love, but I don’t know when my first love was either.”

Park Seojoon explained, “I think my first love was in middle school. I won’t deny that I would like to express that it was not pure love, but I think it was the type of pure love which a student could possibly feel in his adolescence. If that cannot be termed as pure love, then I have no words to describe it.”

When asked about his current dating status, Park Seojoon confessed, “I don’t know. I want to give up. Now doesn’t seem like the right time. The work that I have right now is more important, so I won’t have time for (dating) if I continue doing what I’m doing. I’m even too busy to take care of myself.”

He added, “Since I live alone, the laundry piles up over the nights and the dishes are left undone. When I’m about to do it, my body feel so tired as if I’m dying. Each time I can’t complain to my parents, so I shabbily do them on my own. I do all the house chores on my own. At times like these, I feeling of what it’s like to live alone hits me strongly.  I wonder what I’m doing. Even this morning, I did those left behind dishes before coming out. I prepared and had some simple food, but it didn’t turn out very well.”

credit: CHUNcited blog

Here are some new SWP post interview pics of PSJ that i love :wub:

201511221735177474_l.jpg

source: fn star

201511221732514348_l.jpg

source: http://www.fnnews.com/news/201511221732519340

201511221732095955_l.jpg

201511221734330689_l.jpg

Fan-pic of handsome PSJ at "52nd Dae Jeon Grand Bell Awards" :w00t:

Guest ireumimolla

As promised, Intro Cut of PSJ on TAXI Talkshow is up! :D

Another cut, where he chooses his ideal woman (Noonas only). Lol. Sadly, this interview was in 2014 so no Hwang Jung Eum amongst the choices.

Edited by ireumimolla

[Info] Park Seo Joon is a nominee for EXCELLENCE ACTOR  in APAN Star awards 2015 for 'Kill Me Heal Me' and 'She Was Pretty'. The awards ceremony to be held on 28 November 2015.

source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201511231503592510

>> Kim Soo Hyun, his fellow actor from the same agency KEYEAST is also a nominee for TOP EXCELLENCE ACTOR for 'Producers'. I hope both of them can come to the awards ceremony and win the award :wub:

@ireumimolla wow! thanks chingu! You're DAEBAK!! Here's beautiful gift for you. Sweet ORION :D

12256848_1123863254298055_1642481488_n.j

wumiaka IG

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 2

'Beauty Inside' cast sit side by side at 52nd Dae Jeon Grand Bell Awards. Lee Hyun Woo - Park Seo Joon - Yoo Yoon Seok :D 

But why do I feel that PSJ stands out more than the rest... the aura, the vibe he gives out, the way he brings himself... it's just so different ^_^

But why do I feel that PSJ stands out more than the rest... the aura, the vibe he gives out, the way he brings himself... it's just so different ^_^

I think PSJ always stands out wherever he is. There's something about him that makes him so attractive. I like everything about him. I like his smile, his voice, and even his beautiful hands and fingers :wub:

@aseretforever yes i hope he wins EXCELLENCE ACTOR award in APAN STAR AWARDS & MBC DRAMA AWARDS and BEST NEW ACTOR in Blue Dragon Awards ^_^

I love this pic of him. SJ with his hair down and black-color hair B)

More pics of SWP post interview with PSJ: HEART for us from PSJ :w00t:

CUiKdmYUsAIBZxr.jpg

CUiKdmoUkAEeqWn.jpg

CUiKdmwUEAAf_-D.jpg

CUiHm4MUEAAjhIw.jpg

CUiHm4QUsAA7WO9.jpg

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 1

PARK SEOJOON IS ENVIOUS, “I CONFESSED TO HAN HYOJOO, BUT THE KISSING SCENE WAS DONE BY SOMEONE ELSE.”

241022633.jpg

Actor, Park Seojoon considers “Hyejin-ah” as the most memorable line in ‘She Was Pretty.’

Following Showbiz Korea on Arirang TV this 24th, this week’s main star of Star Date is actor Park Seojoon who emerged as a rising actor following his appearance in two movies and two dramas this year. ‘Showbiz Korea’ selected Park Seojoon as ‘Actor of the Year.’ A trophy and special gift will be presented to him.

Park Seojoon said, “’Hyejin-ah’ seems like the loveliest yet sad line. In the drama, it looks like the calling of that name gave importance to many scenes in the drama,” causing the hearts of the female population in the nation who has the name Hyejin to flutter.

Park Seojoon added, “My friend’s mother’s name is also Hyejin. And her last name is Kim. Therefore each time my friend watches the drama, he’s amused,” revealing the behind-the-scene story.

Park Seojoon’s appearance as the character, Woojin in the movie ‘Beauty Inside’ which premiered before ‘She Was Pretty’ left a huge impact in the first half of the movie.

With regards to this, Park Seojoon said, “I liked ‘Beauty Inside’ because it has an unusual subject matter. I filmed scene-by-scene being worried by the thought that if I do not do well, then the other characters of Woojin which appear after that will not be able to connect. He revealed the precautions he took for the movie.

“The character of Woojin which I played was the one who made the confession, but the kissing scene was filmed by another character of Woojin. I became envious when I saw the filming,” Park Seojoon said, and laughed, “Perhaps because I was too immersed in it.”

He was active in TV shows and movies spanning across the movie ‘Chronicles of Evil’ and MBC ‘Kill Me Heal Me’ which came before ‘She Was Pretty’ and ‘Beauty Inside’. He’s 28 years-old this year.

“Being 28 is nothing special, but it means a lot to me. A year has already passed. One year went by so quickly, and this one year has been precious. As I won’t be able to return to being 28, the words, ‘He’s only 28’ are precious to me,” said Park Seojoon who has had a happier 2015 than anyone else.

In addition to that, Park Seojoon will answer the questions of overseas fans from different countries with Showbiz Korea. Especially when asked, “Why are you so handsome?” Park Seojoon replied, “I’m Korean. The preference of fans overseas should be different, but it’s amazing that they think I’m good-looking.” The show will broadcast on this 26th at 10 p.m.

Source TV Daily

Translated by @hisumbrella (Twitter)

source: CHUNcited blog