Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Ah, ZIOZIA photoshoot for catalog. I guess it means PSJ will be their model in 2020 too B)

Woot woot! ZIOZIA always gives us a nice and unique photo concept. I like it :wub:

Unfortunately not with jillstuart. Seems like the contract is over :'( 

1 hour ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Indeed:joy: Be happy girl, who knows how long will need to wait until next update now and how many pictures of night view endure :joy: 

Fluffy ball also decided to be everywhere today :D

Lol ikr? Just be grateful with what you have today :)))

"i want to exist too, daddy" said simba :lol:

So cute in the first post with simba, he writes the caption "내시끼". It's similar like "my baby".

Awwww lucky simba :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

34 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Woot woot! ZIOZIA always gives us a nice and unique photo concept. I like it :wub:

Unfortunately not with jillstuart. Seems like the contract is over :'( 

Maybe he is too expensive for them now. Who knows :P But on no one their clothes looked as good and as organic as on PSJ, IMO. He looked like a professional athlete on their several catalogues.

30no-PB9d8h4.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Lol ikr? Just be grateful with what you have today :)))

"i want to exist too, daddy" said simba :lol:

So cute in the first post with simba, he writes the caption "내시끼". It's similar like "my baby".

Awwww lucky simba :lol:

I see myself in Seojoon in that regard. I’m more a cat person and I have fluffy white cat, that I also call “my baby”. We’re such a lonely, yet at the same time happy with our pets people :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Maybe he is too expensive for them now. Who knows :P But on no one their clothes looked as good and as organic as on PSJ, IMO. He looked like a professional athlete on their several catalogues.

I think it's just a matter of time he will sign with another big brand :phew:B)

I see myself in Seojoon in that regard. I’m more a cat person and I have fluffy white cat, that I also call “my baby”. We’re such a lonely, yet at the same time happy with our pets people :joy:

Tbh i'm not a pet person. But seeing how psj always holds and pats him affectionally, makes me want one :D But who to blame if the white fur is that cute :lol:

1 hour ago, sueeila said:

Same same :D

*high five* :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Tbh i'm not a pet person. But seeing how psj always holds and pats him affectionally, makes me want one :D But who to blame if the white fur is that cute :lol:

When you live alone pets are best companions;) They make place lively. Their presence really comforting. People who get alone easily like me I think especially need them. I love my cat a lot, she is awesome. I like dogs too, they’re adorable, but also too active for me and my style of living :joy: 

• Like 4

Looks like they’re shooting around episode 9-10 already. Is this drama mostly pre-produced?  

So girls I read your small spoilers under IC thread and I must say, that I kinda like idea behind Park Seojoon and Kim Dami’s (characters) romance. It’s something new to Seojoon to have a character that has a romance with girl that’s much younger, than him. Usually he either romances same-age girls or noonas. I want to see how he will execute “older guy” type of romance there. Please, spoil me a bit. Is there any kissing scenes? 

Also, I like a lot how Seojoon and Dami look together (based on some of their rare photos). I don’t know how much my opinion will be popular. I also think they look somehow similar and give same vibe, which is a big plus.

• Like 3

Looks like they’re shooting around episode 9-10 already. Is this drama mostly pre-produced?  

So girls I read your small spoilers under IC thread and I must say, that I kinda like idea behind Park Seojoon and Kim Dami’s (characters) romance. It’s something new to Seojoon to have a character that has a romance with girl that’s much younger, than him. Usually he either romances same-age girls or noonas. I want to see how he will execute “older guy” type of romance there. Please, spoil me a bit. Is there any kissing scenes? 

Also, I like a lot how Seojoon and Dami look together (based on some of their rare photos). I don’t know how much my opinion will be popular. I also think they look somehow similar and give same vibe, which is a big plus.

there will be a lot of big dramas around that time.so i hope itaewon class will be a great drama and story^_^

• Like 3

2 hours ago, emollienime said:

there will be a lot of big dramas around that time.so i hope itaewon class will be a great drama and story^_^

everything will be great ^_^

3 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Spoiler

I don't think so. But they're pretty fast, if they already started filming 9-10 episodes. 

I didn't read beyond chapter 11 :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2