Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

11 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yessss that's what i'm talking about :)))

and don't forget this one. Iconic :lol:

One of the best scenes in rom-coms, IMO B) 

At least, then he went to play LYJ :lol: The most perfect guy in the world. And of course LYJ can sing :P

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Yes, LYJ saves him :lol:

Talking about LYJ, it's the role that makes me finally discovered this talented handsome man named Park Seo Joon. After watching wwwsk a year ago, i started to like him and watched all his projects (where have i been all this time? Lol). Then i like him even more until now.

And what i like the most about him as an actor is he dares to get out of his comfort zone. He never hesitates to change his appearance for the sake of a role. Everytime i watched his drama or movie, I even thought "is it the same person?" bcs he brings such a totally different vibe in every project.

I'm glad he is already at this point in his career considering his is still quite young and made his debut not too long ago compared to other actors around his age and made debut way earlier than him, yet his popularity is on par with them. The easiest way to see is look how many followers he has now, he's one of the k-actors who has the most followers on IG. Not to mention two acclaimed directors, Bong Joon Ho with Parasite and Lee Byung Hun with Extreme Job have realized his capability in acting. They casted him as cameo in parasite and will cast him in upcoming movie "Dream". Both directors produced the most watched movies this year. By those facts, i'm 1000% sure he'll be shine even more in the future. Last but not least, I hope he keeps being down to earth, also consistent and persistent in choosing good projects for him and doesn't make any single mistake that can be risky for his career. I will keep cheering him and wish him all the best!

By the way, @serenilmauve i consider this my long post also answer your last reply in dm all at once lol :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:
Spoiler

Yes, LYJ saves him :lol:

Talking about LYJ, it's the role that makes me finally discovered this talented handsome man named Park Seo Joon. After watching wwwsk a year ago, i started to like him and watched all his projects (where have i been all this time? Lol). Then i like him even more until now.

And what i like the most about him as an actor is he dares to get out of his comfort zone. He never hesitates to change his appearance for the sake of a role. Everytime i watched his drama or movie, I even thought "is it the same person?" bcs he brings such a totally different vibe in every project.

I'm glad he is already at this point in his career considering his is still quite young and made his debut not too long ago compared to other actors around his age and made debut way earlier than him, yet his popularity is on par with them. The easiest way to see is look how many followers he has now, he's one of the k-actors who has the most followers on IG. Not to mention two acclaimed directors, Bong Joon Ho with Parasite and Lee Byung Hun with Extreme Job have realized his capability in acting. They casted him as cameo in parasite and will cast him in upcoming movie "Dream". Both directors produced the most watched movies this year. By those facts, i'm 1000% sure he'll be shine even more in the future. Last but not least, I hope he keeps being down to earth, also consistent and persistent in choosing good projects for him and doesn't make any single mistake that can be risky for his career. I will keep cheering him and wish him all the best!

By the way, @serenilmauve i consider this my long post also answer your last reply in dm all at once lol :lol:

My introduction to PSJ happened with Go Dong Man, that’s why he will always have a special place in my heart, when it comes to PSJ’s characters. Also I’m most protective of Ji Sung Joon due to the uncalled hate, that he receives from “second lead syndrome” fans;))

I totally agree with you about his acting abilities. He is seriously different in each his role. Like there is no chance you can even mix-up any of them between each other. And I seriously believe, that he has a long career ahead of him. His visuals flexible, while acting versatile, detailed and powerful. And he is a hardworking actor. 

I just wish that his recognition in industry and among the fans will grow and only grow from now on;))

• Like 2
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Spoiler

My introduction to PSJ happened with Go Dong Man, that’s why he will always have a special place in my heart, when it comes to PSJ’s characters. Also I’m most protective of Ji Sung Joon due to the uncalled hate, that he receives from “second lead syndrome” fans;))

I totally agree with you about his acting abilities. He is seriously different in each his role. Like there is no chance you can even mix-up any of them between each other. And I seriously believe, that he has a long career ahead of him. His visuals flexible, while acting versatile, detailed and powerful. And he is a hardworking actor. 

I just wish that his recognition in industry and among the fans will grow and only grow from now on;))

Yep! Out of all characters he played, go dong man is definitely my favorite. Cute, handsome, childish, optimistic, protective, and sexy (look at that well buit body and biceps :wub:) omg dong man's charms dazzle me on so many levels :heart:

Wait, he got hate? Really? I know in that drama, the second lead also has his own fans, but i didn't know they were hating him?! Why tho?? :tears:

Spoiler

With English fan subs by Aboutpsj.

From this interview, i found out that seojoon is such a picky eater. He hates the smell of coriander. I never thought so bcs in various programs he always seems to eat anything with gusto :lol:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yep! Out of all characters he played, go dong man is definitely my favorite. Cute, handsome, childish, optimistic, protective, and sexy (look at that well buit body and biceps :wub:) omg dong man's charms dazzle me on so many levels :heart:

Wait, he got hate? Really? I know in that drama, the second lead also has his own fans, but i didn't know they were hating him?! Why tho?? :tears:

Reveal hidden contents

With English fan subs by Aboutpsj.

From this interview, i found out that seojoon is such a picky eater. He hates the smell of coriander. I never thought so bcs in various programs he always seems to eat anything with gusto :lol:

Yeap, imo, but they vilified JSJ too much. Saying, that he liked KHJ only after she changed or that he was unlikable jerk and etc. When in reality drama portrayed a different kind of guy and different kind of relationship between JSJ and KHJ. JSJ never cared about how KHJ looked, he never even once commented on that. He didn’t even show any reaction after she comeback with a makeover. He just liked her in any form. And he was mean to her as for an employee that screws up a lot by not wanting to learn basics of the job (fashion) that she is doing. He warmed up to her instantly, when she started showing her capability, knowledge and willingness to learn and improve. He is pretty strict boss and later on admitted to that. But they were eager to portray him as “the worst guy ever” light. Ugh.

I dunno, maybe it’s a bit exaggeration on his part lol I mean he grew up in Asian household with three brothers. If he couldn’t eat something it would’ve looked like he is a picky eater;)) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:
Spoiler

Another heartbreaking news from k-entertainment industry. Goo Hara found death at her home :( she used to be in the same label as PSJ, Content Y. She even sent a food truck to support him around wwwsk era. 

RIP.

Hate trolls are the big problem of our generation. Not only in SK, but around the world. 

• Sad 1