Quantcast
serenilmauve

Park Seo Joon 박서준 パクソジュン 朴叙俊 ~❤❤ [Upcoming Drama "Itaewon Class" 2020] | [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2020]

Lee Na Young, Park Seo Joon, Lee Jin Wook, And Jung Hae In Attend Donation Event For Warmer Winter

Lee Na Young, Park Seo Joon, Lee Jin Wook, And Jung Hae In Attend Donation Event For Warmer Winter

Nov 15, 2019
by D. S.kim

On November 15, Lee Na YoungPark Seo JoonLee Jin Wook, and Jung Hae In attended a donation event hosted by Shinsung Tongsang, a company that carries a number of domestic fashion brands.

Through this charity event, the company will donate ON Air shirts, inner-wear tops that are made to retain heat, to people in need. The four celebrities attended the event because they are models of the fashion brands that are carried by Shinsung Tongsang.

Park Seo Joon shared, “It is an honor to be invited to such a meaningful event. It warms my heart just to be able to take part in doing something good. I was filming until early in the morning today, and I was filming in the first snow of the year. It was very cold. I hope this event becomes a cause for everyone to pay more attention to people around us in this cold weather. I sincerely thank you once again.”

Park-Seo-Joon-xpn.jpg

Credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1365769wpp/lee-na-young-park-seo-joon-lee-jin-wook-and-jung-hae-in-attend-donation-event-for-warmer-winter

• Like 2