Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

class="titleNews" style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Baek Jin Hee Denies She′s Dating Park Seo JoonBaek Jin Hee denied rumors that she is in a relationship with Park Seo Joon.

A rep from Baek Jin Hee′s agency told Newsen on July 22, "It is not true that Baek Jin Hee and Park Seo Joon are dating. They′re just good friends."

The women′s magazine Women Sense was the source that first broke the news this day. It reported in its August issue that Park Seo Joon and Baek Jin Hee have been dating for about a year.

The two actors costarred in the MBC drama Gold, Appear! in 2013. They appeared as a couple that slowly and eventually came to fall in love following an unwanted marriage with each other.
71312002.jpg
Park Seo Joon recently gained in popularity through the tvN drama Witch′s Love. Baek Jin Hee currently appears in the MBC drama Triangle and the SBS reality show The Law of the City.

Photo credit: Newsen
Translation Mwave Enewsworld | July 22 2014

Agency reps deny actors Park Seo Joon and Baek Jin Hee are in a relationshipJuly 21, 2014 @ 9:17 pm | allkpopbaek-jin-hee-park-seo-joon_1405983326_af
Actors Park Seo Joon and Baek Jin Hee undoubtedly had a lot of fans shipping them after seeing their romance and chemistry in MBC drama, 'Gold, Appear!' It was to the point that one women's magazine claimed that the two had been dating for one year through its August issue. 

However, both actors' reps have denied that this is true. Park Seo Joon's agency Key East commented, "It's true that the two are close because they've filmed together for a while, but they are not a couple."
Baek Jin Hee's agency Snowball Entertainment also responded, "When we confirmed with Baek Jin Hee, she said that it's true that the two are good friends, but they are not dating."park-seo-joon_1405991849_parkseojoon_bae

Guest skeletonworks

@endhi I'm currently watching
Marriage Not DatingFated To Love YouIt's Okay, That's Love
Yet these dramas still cannot replace Witch's Romance hahahaGaaaaahhhh I miss Park Seojoon and our wajo couple!!!!! Sometimes when I have no drama to watch anymore, I'd rerun Witch's Romance hahaha

skeletonworks said: @endhi I'm currently watching
Marriage Not DatingFated To Love YouIt's Okay, That's Love
Yet these dramas still cannot replace Witch's Romance hahahaGaaaaahhhh I miss Park Seojoon and our wajo couple!!!!! Sometimes when I have no drama to watch anymore, I'd rerun Witch's Romance hahaha