Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Guest endhi

Singer Gummy mentioned PSJ name on today's interview. not sure what is all about but I suppose she talked about 'we got married', the variety show.http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201406/sp20140619080022136690.htm
I wish I could understand korean language :((

Guest endhi

@hanadulsetme , Thanks for posting.he looks so yummy! I love his side profile. now, which one should I get, Elle or Marie Clarie>>>somanythingstobuysolittlemoneytospend...*fangirldilemma 

Rising Star Park Seo Joon Looks Overly Handsome For “Elle”

Park seo joon is currently a rising star after completing his first starring drama “witch’s romance” alongside actress and singer uhm jeong hwa. The increasingly.

The increasingly popular fresh-looking actor Park Seo Joon looked very manly for the “Elle” pictorial shooting.

Set in a swimming pool of a luxurious boutique hotel, the actor looked very stylish in printed t-shirts and checked outer wear.

Park Seo Joon is currently a rising star after completing his first starring drama “Witch’s Romance” alongside actress and singer Uhm Jeong Hwa.

During the interview that was conducted after the shooting, Park Seo Joon said that he became very close with Uhm Jeong Hwa who is fourteen years his senior. The actor also showed his compassion towards his job and said, “I like being an actor because it enables me to look at my past and to see how much I’ve grown.”

More pictures can be seen through the July issue of the magazine.

Source: www.soompi.com

@hanadulsetme Is that from Elle July issue?, I'm so going to purchase it.

but..Seo Joon-ssi..what's with the ciggie...tsk tsk tsk..

I found this in instagram, but I don't know the date this photoshoot, maybe is old or new xD Lol

anyway is a random picture

Guest fiovial

Hi all can I join in on the park seo joon loving? I finished watching a witch's romance a couple weeks ago and I still couldn't get over park seo joon. I think this noona is smitten by him! He has that boyish yet manly charm.

Guest endhi

It's official! PSJ has picked his next project, He's going to take a role as a rookie cop in Chronicles Of Evil. This is going to be his movie debut, Welcome to Chungmuro PSJ!

Photo credits : Parkseojoon1216 tumblr

Guest fiovial

He's gonna be surrounded by great actors for the movie. What a great opportunity for him to learn from the vets. Awesome!

Guest endhi

Park Seo Joon talks about his dating history and skinship skills on ‘Entertainment Relay’

"during the lie detector game, when asked the "yes or no" question, "i"m on top [these days]," park seo joon answered "no", but even the lie detector determined.

Park Seo Joon talks about his dating history and skinship skills on ‘Entertainment Relay’

It was no surprise when actor Park Seo Joon revealed that he was the popular boy in school and admitted that he”s good at skinship!

SEE ALSO: Park Seo Joon thanks cast, staff, and viewers of “Witch”s Romance” in video message

Entertainment Relay” sat down with the actor and asked, “You must have been very popular during your school days. Have you dated before?” Park Seo Joon was open about his dating history, sharing, “I”ve done as much [dating] as possible, as much as others do… I”ve received dashes [been asked out or confessed to] from a decent number of people.”

During the lie detector game, when asked the “yes or no” question, “I”m on top [these days],” Park Seo Joon answered “no”, but even the lie detector determined that was a lie. When asked if he was good at skinship, this time, he honestly answered “yes” and the lie detector agreed. The actor hilariously explained how he approaches skinship when acting, “It”s not that I have a talent for it, but I just try to immerse myself into the situation.”

ohkpop.com